Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums

Fall Annual Nugget Shooter Outing


Recommended Posts

CANCELLED..... Due to the current insanity etc. we will not be doing the fall shindig sadly for the fist time in like 20+ years.

Not much else to add....

  • Sad 4
  • wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad, but safe.

Tom H. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes very sad....... I haven't hunted in close to 6 months.......But I got a new truck though :brows:.  Im working harder and harder to get what my family I need to be successful at life. It's hard for everyone right now but we need to keep at it.  We will all meet up somewhere someday. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Knifemaker84 said:

Yes very sad....... I haven't hunted in close to 6 months.......But I got a new truck though :brows:.  Im working harder and harder to get what my family I need to be successful at life. It's hard for everyone right now but we need to keep at it.  We will all meet up somewhere someday. 

Good to see you again buddy! Like you, I have not been out in a loooooooooooooooooong time. Things will change and we will be out in the field again. :)
Tom H.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

CANCELLED..... Due to the current insanity etc. we will not be doing the fall shindig sadly for the fist time in like 20+ years.

Not much else to add....

What's this "we" stuff? 

... the folks that normally go ought to correspond and make it an " unofficial" shindig. 

Do you really need MINELAB there to have a good time?

Of course, someone needs to inform  Bill of the unofficial  beep-o-rama.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

What's this "we" stuff? 

... the folks that normally go ought to correspond and make it an " unofficial" shindig. 

Do you really need MINELAB there to have a good time?

Of course, someone needs to inform  Bill of the unofficial  beep-o-rama.

Good Idea! You head it up.....Thanks. 

Remember to let Bill know where the unofficial  beep-o-rama is going to be.

Good times again thanks to you!!! :) 

Tom H.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tom   , LSD is not my backyard like al' y'all's.

The idea is to have NO leader...just a group consensus of who wants to go, where and when. 

I would assume perceived liability  comes in to play withBill's decision, as well as Minelab, or other sponsors not wanting to deal with "complications", shallwe say.

Not to mention there's probably a contingent of:old::olddude: that have decided to hunker down already.

But then, Tom, I believe you were being a bit facetious in response to my blunt delivery.

:party-smiley-027[1]:Touche

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Tom   , LSD is not my backyard like al' y'all's.

The idea is to have NO leader...just a group consensus of who wants to go, where and when. 

I would assume perceived liability  comes in to play withBill's decision, as well as Minelab, or other sponsors not wanting to deal with "complications", shallwe say.

Not to mention there's probably a contingent of:old::olddude: that have decided to hunker down already.

But then, Tom, I believe you were being a bit facetious in response to my blunt delivery.

:party-smiley-027[1]:Touche

All you need for a group consensus is a group. 

Why don't you work on that a bit and get back to us?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

 

... the folks that normally go(edit:and still want to) ought to correspond and make it an

" unofficial" shindig. 

 

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the warning Bill! It is the right decision under the current conditions! :old:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

 

Do you normally go?

Do you want to meet for an "unofficial shindig" or are you just giving advice on what others should do?

Maybe you should correspond with those who you have met at the outings in the past and see if there is any interest in meeting up with you?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bob ... I do normally go and participate with the instruction end of things. The campfire sessions are the best though! Stories and lies, big gold and lies and more stories and lies! LOL!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • well done 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mike Furness said:

Bob ... I do normally go and participate with the instruction end of things. The campfire sessions are the best though! Stories and lies, big gold and lies and more stories and lies! LOL!

Hey Mike!

Are you interested in an unofficial "beep-o-rama" with Swellbelly Hillbeaver?  The word on the streets is he wants to have an outing anyway. I think he is having trouble finding a buddy to go with him.

I would do it but Im going deer hunting with my son that weekend. 

If you know of anyone that could put up with him around a campfire please tell them to drop him a PM.

Thanks Mike!

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Hmmmmmm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Hey Mike!

Are you interested in an unofficial "beep-o-rama" with Swellbelly Hillbeaver?  The word on the streets is he wants to have an outing anyway. I think he is having trouble finding a buddy to go with him.

I would do it but Im going deer hunting with my son that weekend. 

If you know of anyone that could put up with him around a campfire please tell them to drop him a PM.

Thanks Mike!

Dude...stop! Why???
Tom

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TomH said:

Dude...stop! Why???
Tom

 

I just don't want the little guy to be lonesome out there having a beep-o-rama all by himself. 

I know it means so much to him...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I just don't want the little guy to be lonesome out there having a beep-o-rama all by himself. 

I know it means so much to him...

I means zip to me, except in a vicarious way.  My only thoughts were that folks need to get outdoors where the chance of transmission is nil.

Vit D is a big booster for the immune system. Get some sun, folks.

Don't worry  about me,Bob. I wouldn't want your brain cell to have a stroke.

Never been to one of the outings, as I am not a serious beeper.

By the way, I got your little guy right here:WOW::laught16:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you should take the little guy out and get him some sun once in a while. It has been so long since you two have done any serious beeping he is probably low on vitamin D.

:laught16:

I'm just messing with you a bit Weaver. Don't get too wrapped around the axle. It is all in good fun!

:4chsmu1:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 Don't get too wrapped around the axle. 

Dang....ain't heard that from when I was a kid in the 70's!  

:yesss:

Tom H.

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TomH said:

 Don't get too wrapped around the axle. 

Dang....ain't heard that from when I was a kid in the 70's!  

:yesss:

Tom H.

 

Come on Tom. They didn't even have axles in the 1870's. 

:25r30wi:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 7:40 PM, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

What's this "we" stuff? 

... the folks that normally go ought to correspond and make it an " unofficial" shindig. 

Do you really need MINELAB there to have a good time?

Of course, someone needs to inform  Bill of the unofficial  beep-o-rama.

It has nothing to do with Minelab, this is my decision not to host a large gathering until all this crap is over with. 

  • Like 2
  • well done 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2020 at 1:59 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

I just don't want the little guy to be lonesome out there having a beep-o-rama all by himself. 

I know it means so much to him...

Quite frankly!!!!  I enjoy a 'beep-o-rama' by myself. . . :4chsmu1:  With son out of college and out making a life for himself... it's pretty much how I roll these days. :m2c:

Edited by NvAuMiner
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Yall are brutal hahaha ha!  I'm bummed to see there won't be an outting this fall but I definitely respect your decision  Bill.   Crazy times we live in right now.   Hopefully when the smoke clears we can all sit around that fire and tell horror stories from year 2020.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...