Nugget Shooter Forums

I Heard something hit the roof of my shed, I didn’t go check cause it was dark then I heard something hit again another night...A couple of weeks go by until I decided to investigate I didn’t find anything until I see this rock in between 2 of my sheds ....if it is a space rock then that explains the hard hits on the sheds roof. It would be interesting but I don’t know nothing about rocks from space but I know someone here does ....some expertise would be coolB3362104-DE22-47BA-9AFF-1131B5E4B5A6.jpeg61C26E50-2A21-48E0-A115-47F230856C67.jpeg1E6B52CE-5C7C-45EE-9231-DF9B49643515.jpegBA4A6245-A3A0-4B11-AF1B-36AE2B698ED1.jpeg

Hi there, I’m no expert but it doesn’t appear to be one to me. Especially in the side two, being two-toned. But like I say, “Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone has one.”

Jayray

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It definitely didn't fall from space the other day, there is no fusion crust.  It doesn't look like one to me, either.  Given the repeated event two weeks apart, I think the neighbor kids are throwing rocks.

• Thanks 1