Nugget Shooter Forums

Need a flashlight

TomH

Hey all............does anyone use a LED flashlight they are happy with that DOES NOT have the annoying strobe mode on it? 
Trying to find one that doesn't throw me into an epileptic fit when I use it.

Under 15 bucks? If you know of a link I would appreciate it. 

Cant seem to find any on E-bay with out the strobe.

Tks

Tom H.

I've used these for years Tom.

https://www.amazon.com/UltraFire-Flashlights-Adjustable-Tactical-Flashlight/dp/B07BDGD8KR

Single mode on/off, bright, small, tough, waterproof and run forever on a single AAA. I've found about 1 in three of them have a weak cree 5 chip but at the price I just give the weak ones to children and keep the good ones for friends. :)

Edited by clay
  • Like 2

Costco is having a special on a three pack, with batteries, for $15.00 they are good, no strobe, I use them all the time Duracell 500 lumens Item # 1193814 Grubstake

• Like 2

1 hour ago, clay said:

I've used these for years Tom.

https://www.amazon.com/UltraFire-Flashlights-Adjustable-Tactical-Flashlight/dp/B07BDGD8KR

Single mode on/off, bright, small, tough, waterproof and run forever on a single AAA. I've found about 1 in three of them have a weak cree 5 chip but at the price I just give the weak ones to children and keep the good ones for friends. :)

Thanks Clay!
 I found some of the same brand with 1000 lumen for 14 bucks for two. I needed to put ONE mode in the search.

Thanks!
Tom H.

• Like 1

Tom,

I use the mini-maglite AAA because I can clip it to my cap and go hands free on the beach.  I use rechargables and I have two of them and stay out on the beach for 8 hours!  

• Like 1