Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
andrew

Brand new never used Minelab GPZ 7000 Universal Waterproof GOLD NUGGET Detector

Posted (edited)

Box was opened to verify nothing had been removed from the box and to run the security verification on Minelab’s website to make sure it wasn’t a counterfeit item.

Buy with confidence. Feel free to message with any questions.

The unit will ship with full insurance value.

Contact ASAP if you're interested. Don't expect to have this new unit around very long for this price.

andrewcwatkiss64@gmail.com

Edited by andrew

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, andrew said:

Box was opened to verify nothing had been removed from the box and to run the security verification on Minelab’s website to make sure it wasn’t a counterfeit item.

Buy with confidence. Feel free to message with any questions.

The unit will ship with full insurance value.

Contact ASAP if you're interested. Don't expect to have this new unit around very long for this price.

andrewcwatkiss64@gmail.com

GPZ7000-03.jpg.dd824f24098003a765532ea867b6a9ae.jpg

I think in both postings you forgot to ask for the price.  

I also did a google search of the image and this is what I came up with: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAESlQIJ0HgRFOEtRKcaiQILELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKOkM6gzuDOMMqQTfDOEM5wzrDMsKzzXyPPE8oTOoM9A1nzPeJsI1zjUaMCCjKD2mh-zseNZS_14LwKsNbKaAXagXt2SWdAlZzcso3Dn87_1KOSlbbZwvPLEvVgmCAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIE3EOqaAwLEJ3twQkagQEKFgoDYm942qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMjVkeXkKGQoGZHJhd2Vy2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wZnFmcWMKGQoGY2FydG9u2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMzNydjIKFgoEdG9vbNqliPYDCgoIL20vMDdrMXgKGQoHcGxhc3RpY9qliPYDCgoIL20vMDV6ODcM&sxsrf=ALeKk01CoNuhZADyw4a3Dcca8bKUgdcgVQ:1591200866051&q=gpz+7000+in+box&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi3k4yThebpAhV_IjQIHQXtB5cQsw56BAgIEAE&biw=1173&bih=835&dpr=2

I don’t consider any of these images suspicious.  One of my single friends turned me on to an image search.  It’s amazing on his online dating profiles how the same image has been used over and over by different people creating false profiles.

Edited by chrisski
  • Like 2

This member has been Banned as a Spammer.

• Like 7

On 6/3/2020 at 9:16 AM, chrisski said:

Someone is using the image of a Minelab GPZ7000 as their dating site picture?  This must be some ugly looking dude, or they think they can lure a girl with the smell of gold.

• Haha 2