Nugget Shooter Forums

Brand new never used Minelab GPZ 7000 Universal Waterproof GOLD NUGGET Detector

Box was opened to verify nothing had been removed from the box and to run the security verification on Minelab’s website to make sure it wasn’t a counterfeit item.

Buy with confidence. Feel free to message with any questions.

The unit will ship with full insurance value.

Contact ASAP if you're interested. Don't expect to have this new unit around very long for this price.

andrewcwatkiss64@gmail.com

• Hmmmmmm 1

How much and where is it shipping from??

Posted (edited)

I just googled this jokers email address. He's in Chicago. Now, he's in London, now, he's in Australia.
Maybe Skip will tell us where he really is. He's also selling a high dollar camera...

https://www.google.com/search?q=andrewcwatkiss64%40gmail.com&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS879US879&oq=andrewcwatkiss64%40gmail.com&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.1303j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

I just googled this jokers email address. He's in Chicago. Now, he's in London, now, he's in Australia.
Maybe Skip will tell us where he really is. He's also selling a high dollar camera...

https://www.google.com/search?q=andrewcwatkiss64%40gmail.com&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS879US879&oq=andrewcwatkiss64%40gmail.com&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.1303j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

His ip address is showing he's posted this ad from Dallas Texas.

I also did a search and saw this exact same ad was posted in 2017 on Steve's forum...detectorprospector and was promptly deleted, I also saw all the ads that Slim mentioned.

I guess I get to ban another Spammer with my Spam Bat!! :5bat:

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • well done 1

I was toying with him earlier today. He was asking $3400.00 and free shipping. He wanted me to send him a good faith deposit to hold it. :laught16::laught16::laught16:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Is it still for sale?  :pop:

4 minutes ago, GotAU? said:

Is it still for sale?  :pop:

Since I barred anyone else from getting the one from Algeria, this one is all your's!!

• Haha 2
  • wow 1
2 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

His ip address is showing he's posted this ad from Dallas Texas.

I also did a search and saw this exact same ad was posted in 2017 on Steve's forum...detectorprospector and was promptly deleted, I also saw all the ads that Slim mentioned.

I guess I get to ban another Spammer with my Spam Bat!! :5bat:

Before Gmail and their spam filters I used to use who is, arin and tracert to find out who hosted the web sites that were benefiting from spam I received, then forward the spam to the spammer's host and their host's backbone providers.  :112:

Wait......Steve he told you 3400?? I just got it for 2400. Man he was going to rip you off dude!! I sent him my "Good faith" deposit of 2000 bucks and he said i could pay him the 400 after i received the detector. I did give him my bank account number and social security number just in case i couldn't pay the 400 bucks. Wow, what a great guy!! Cant wait to get it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

No worries Frank. I've got three good Ford Broncos I'm not using. I could sell you one for say ... $300?

If you are interested I'll PM you an address where you can mail the cash. :4chsmu1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, frank c said:

WAIT DONT BAN HIM YET !!!
I gotta find out if hes got any FORD BRONCOS  I really would like ta have one  !

I had a Bronco II.   Its RIP (rusting in pieces), but with your 10% deposit...

Edited by GotAU?
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

darn... I snoozed...I loosed <(is that a word?)  And I really wanted the camera!!!  :25r30wi:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, frank c said:

Is it too late to get a 2021 Ford Bronco from Andrew for a great price ?

Too late - I bought the last one Frank. It's coming fedex tomorrow. It was supposed to be here last week but there was some problem with customs or something? It's taking forever because my check took some time clearing the Nigerian bank I use. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2