Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LukeJ

Last Civil War Pension

Wow...that dude was a dirtbag. A traitor first, then he serves under a war criminal. As a 83 year old man, he gets a 34 yo retarded woman pregnant, who then has a mentally challenged baby that grows up being beaten by both her father and mother. Too bad nobody shot him during the war...could have saved the taxpayers $73 a dollars a month. :41:

Kirk's Raiders were notorious and not in a good way. A little more on them if you're bored. 

https://digitalheritage.org/2010/08/kirks-raiders/

Thanks for the interesting story Luke! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sonoran Dave said:

Wow...that dude was a dirtbag. A traitor first, then he serves under a war criminal. As a 83 year old man, he gets a 34 yo retarded woman pregnant, who then has a mentally challenged baby that grows up being beaten by both her father and mother. Too bad nobody shot him during the war...could have saved the taxpayers $73 a dollars a month. 

No doubt the overall cost was much higher.

Thanks for posting the link Dave.

“… it was the intention of these outlaws to waste our wheat fields, in order, if possible, to starve the people into submission to the hated and detested government of Abe Lincoln. Who but savages, yes, worse than savages, resort to such a mode of warfare? The history of the world does not contain an instance when it has been done.”

Evil comes in all shapes and forms.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LukeJ said:

Evil comes in all shapes and forms.

It does...but so does good. :)

5 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

What a story. Kind of like the Texas Rangers.

I think these warfare tactics have been used for thousands of years, by everybody. Heck, the Romans hated the Carthaginians so badly...they even salted the ground to keep them from ever growing crops again. After leveling Carthage and enslaving their women of course.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sonoran Dave said:

It does...but so does good. :)

I think these warfare tactics have been used for thousands of years, by everybody. Heck, the Romans hated the Carthaginians so badly...they even salted the ground to keep them from ever growing crops again. After leveling Carthage and enslaving their women of course.

When law enforcement agencies use these tactics on American citizens it causes irreparable harm. The distrust from these murders are still evident in our communities. 

Yes it happens. Yes it has happened for a long time. I guess my point is that it is wrong and should never happen again.

History would quit repeating itself if someone would listen.

• Like 2
  • wow 1

9 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

When law enforcement agencies use these tactics on American citizens it causes irreparable harm. The distrust from these murders are still evident in our communities. 

Yes it happens. Yes it has happened for a long time. I guess my point is that it is wrong and should never happen again.

History would quit repeating itself if someone would listen.

I agree wholeheartedly Bob.

I just don't see it happening. Humans are ridiculously easy to corrupt, and as along as there is a mechanism in place (government) to oppress their fellow man... the wicked shall use it to do so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sonoran Dave said:

I agree wholeheartedly Bob.

I just don't see it happening. Humans are ridiculously easy to corrupt, and as along as there is a mechanism in place (government) to oppress their fellow man... the wicked shall use it to do so.

Agreed.

And as long as there are men who refuse to put up with that oppression governments and individuals will have a difficult time doing it.

There is always two sides to the equation. That is why the weak and disenfranchised are the victims of oppression. But when society refuses to allow it to happen corrupt government and individuals stop oppressing. At least for a while.

It is the people's job to demand justice. It is easier for governments to take advantage when people are divided. But when people come together government is reined in.

Authority gets sick fast. That is why we must go to the streets once in a while. Civil unrest keeps authority in line. Government just does not have the power to force their will upon a population that refuses to tolerate it any longer. 

We saw this in 1776. We saw it again in the 1960s. We will repeat the performance in 2020. It is all about watering the tree of freedom with the blood of patriots. The blood of bootlickers just feeds the injustice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"The day is coming soon when justice will be served."
AG William Barr

And away we go!

That popcorn lasted 13 minutes Slim. You should have popped two bags. You might have had a chance to watch a respectful exchange of ideas before you started posting.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

"The day is coming soon when justice will be served."
AG William Barr

Barr is just an idiotic stooge.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

There is always two sides to the equation. That is why the weak and disenfranchised are the victims of oppression. But when society refuses to allow it to happen corrupt government and individuals stop oppressing. At least for a while.

It is the people's job to demand justice. It is easier for governments to take advantage when people are divided. But when people come together government is reined in.

And it just happens to be Barr's job to do so. 

19 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

And it just happens to be Barr's job to do so. 

Barr's job to do what Slim?

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Barr is just an idiotic stooge.

The attorney generals office is supposed to be independent. Not to serve the political interests of the man with the biggest, bestest, most fantastic brain in the whole wide universe.

In short... he's a lapdog.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Barr's job to do what Slim?

Just what Morlock said. Carry on. You guys are doing fine. 

Are we really doing this AGAIN? I usually never say much but come on guys! We all know how some of you feel about the current Administration and to be honest with you, most of us dont really care. Im sorry to come off like an A h.le but for crying out loud. I visit this great forum for the gold, coins, relics and great people. Not for the crap i can go watch on the news. Why some folks even post things that they know will cause an outright argument is beyond me. This forum has no room for political views and we have all proven that time and time again. Maybe some time we can all post stuff that we ALL enjoy to read and comment on. 

• Like 4
  • well done 1
  • wow 1