Nugget Shooter Forums

Only about an hour and a half until curfew in Arizona. I hope the National Guard has plenty of pepper rounds to keep ANTIFA inside their RV's. I hear it is a hotbed of terrorist activity over there.

It is a rough deal but it is the price we must pay to keep America great. These criminals must be dealt with harshly!

• Like 2
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From my perspective, and the way I was taught in two different police academies and years of police work (under California law), A police officer (or a citizen) may not use deadly force solely in defe

Im gonna say i dont agree with all of the people saying the United States is full of inequality. I have 5 friends that are a "Minority" and they have awesome careers making over 100 grand a year. Coll

It would be one thing if you had a thick enough skin to see these topics through to the end. But no, you start them and then tattle when you don’t like others responses. That’s the equivalent of the l

Posted Images

3 hours ago, grubstake said:

If they would start useing real bullets, on this crap, it would make them think about it, Grubstake

Don't think bullets as a response will work well in America.  Not sure this worked well in Vietnam.  Didn't work well in Iraq.  In Iraq not much nation building happened, but there were a whole lot of insurgents getting paid good if their mortars hit on base.

As much as using real bullets seems rational, its unlikely to produce a rational response. 

I can't do anything except prepare with things like a good supply of food, shelter, water, and a bug out plan if things get really bad.  I am hoping for restraint.  Hopes not that great of a plan though.

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

The people taking that video were all dressed in black and wearing masks. What do you suppose they were doing to bring the cops to their neighborhood?
Were they just lucky?

They live in Minneapolis.  They didn't have to do anything to bring the cops to their neighborhood.

I get what you're trying to say, but if you look again, you'll see normal people. 

The one lady was even wearing a white mask.  Remember when out biggest problem was Covid?

Why can't they just be concerned citizens who are worried?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Darn Slim! I didn't know you were a Byrd Watcher. Cool!

30 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Only about an hour and a half until curfew in Arizona. I hope the National Guard has plenty of pepper rounds to keep ANTIFA inside their RV's. I hear it is a hotbed of terrorist activity over there.

It is a rough deal but it is the price we must pay to keep America great. These criminals must be dealt with harshly!

I just hope they stay out of the Bradshaw's. That place is dangerous enough already . . . 

1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

The people taking that video were all dressed in black and wearing masks. What do you suppose they were doing to bring the cops to their neighborhood?
Were they just lucky?

Black clothing can mean only one thing.

They must be an ANTIFA sleeper cell. A coven of far left terrorists hell bent on the destruction of everything our soldiers fought and died for.

They were probably drunk on human blood and target practicing on puppies right before the cops rolled up.

The cops should have keeled on their necks for 8 minutes and 46 seconds. 

• Hmmmmmm 1
2 minutes ago, BMc said:

I just hope they stay out of the Bradshaw's. That place is dangerous enough already . . . 

Not to worry. The stone poodles are standing guard.

• Like 1
Just now, Bedrock Bob said:

Not to worry. The stone poodles are standing guard.

Thank you so much for the comforting words Senior, I sincerely hope so, because my poor Indio profile rock formation has collapsed in a heap of rubble which I discovered when I was there in Feb. Que Lastima, muy triste . . .

• Like 1

Well it is 8:00 and all law abiding citizens must be safely inside their Holiday Ramblers. 

Anyone outside wearing black clothing will be protected and served.

If we had listened to the kneeling football player we might not be dealing with the fallout from the kneeling police officer. But here we are.

Stay safe indoors and the National Guard will tell you when you can put on your face mask and start making America great again. 

Curfew tomorrow is 8:00 so plan your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness accordingly.

• Thanks 1
  • Irritated 1

This one came out in 1990....    If you don't like the music, turn it down and read the lyrics.

Here's one from 1988.

Now just what the heck would happen, if ISiS decided, now is a good time to send in some bombers with vests in to these crowds, Grubstake

• Like 2

And my Queensryche tribute wouldn't be complete without this gem.

3 minutes ago, grubstake said:

Now just what the heck would happen, if ISiS decided, now is a good time to send in some bombers with vests in to these crowds, Grubstake

Maybe they don't need bombs?

They could just cause a situation where people would willingly go outside and congregate and continue to spread the virus around.

5 minutes ago, grubstake said:

they'd have a hell of a long way to row…
get real.

12 minutes ago, FlakMagnet said:

they'd have a hell of a long way to row…
get real.

You don't think ISIS has people here? 
How do you like the chaos and anarchy now?

• Like 2

Who needs ISIS? We are so busy destroying ourselves our adversaries are laughing.

Our adversaries are busy spreading lies about the virus and whipping up violence at the riots. They don't need to do anything else to bring this country to its knees. We will willingly do the rest in the name of "freedom".

We are one dirty bomb or a sabotaged dam away from being defeated right now. We have no enemy to blame but ourselves.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

So how is Kapaernick unpatriotic?

You have done another beautiful Fandango but have not really touched upon the statement that started you dancing.

You called him unpatriotic. That was the genesis of your discussion with Luke. You have not supported that statement at all. Rather you have refuted it after trying to act wise and fatherly and invoke your service history.

I don't get how he is unpatriotic over a contractual obligation to the NFL. Nor do I regard his form of peaceful protest unpatriotic. Quite the opposite. He is showing his respect in a unique way to bring attention to an obviously "burning" issue that desperately needs to be addressed.

Care to dance?

Dance Bob? You can't be serious! You already stood me up on a lunch date and now you have the gall to ask me to dance?  I recently found out that you are known as, "Twinkle Toes" down at your hangout. I don't know why that is, and I don't want to find out, so I'll pass on the baile. We could discuss the issues, and I could respond to your throw down, but I know you are not interested in a meaningful discussion. You just like to argue. I suspect that you would argue with a fence post, then pull it up and argue with the hole! Besides, aren't we supposed to keep the 7th day holy and not fight so Skip can get a respite from this and enjoy his night off?

If you want to protest against police brutality or show your support for legitimate protesters, I am (philosophically) in your corner and "with you all the way" Bob. But Kaep's case was different, IMO, he picked the wrong mountain to die on, and it's too bad because he could have accomplished so much more by using that press exposure to elevate the discussion in an intelligent manner! He didn't do that, IMO! He went balls to the wall head on into a brick wall. He decided to take on the establishment, and he stood his ground! Good for him! (If you think so) I'm not so sure. 

And, I never said he wasn't a Patriot. You made that up. Although, as I recall, he wasn't. He was a 49er.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

There is plenty in Mn. Some of the people went over to fight with them. and thats a fact. Grubstake

Edited by grubstake
  • Like 1
On 5/30/2020 at 5:43 PM, BMc said:

Sorry Luke, I can't hang with the "non-patriots" on this one. 

If you want to dance you need to remember the tune you were singing yesterday.

I know it is difficult when you try to sing so many tunes.

12 minutes ago, BMc said:

Dance Bob? You can't be serious! You already stood me up on a lunch date and now you have the gall to ask me to dance?  I recently found out that you are known as, "Twinkle Toes" down at your hangout. I don't know why that is, and I don't want to find out, so I'll pass on the baile. We could discuss the issues, and I could respond to your throw down, but I know you are not interested in a meaningful discussion. You just like to argue. I suspect that you would argue with a fence post, then pull it up and argue with the hole! Besides, aren't we supposed to keep the 7th day holy and not fight so Skip can get a respite from this and enjoy his night off?

If you want to protest against police brutality or show your support for legitimate protesters, I am (philosophically) in your corner and "with you all the way" Bob. But Kaep's case was different, IMO, he picked the wrong mountain to die on, and it's too bad because he could have accomplished so much more by using that press exposure to elevate the discussion in an intelligent manner! He didn't do that, IMO! He went balls to the wall head on into a brick wall. He decided to take on the establishment, and he stood his ground! Good for him! (If you think so) I'm not so sure. 

And, I never said he wasn't a Patriot. You made that up. Although, as I recall, he wasn't. He was a 49er.

It's pretty obvious that bob's main purpose in this thread is to dance. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

If you want to dance you need to recall the tune you were singing yesterday.

I declined the dance. The metaphor is silly. You didn't get "the tune" then and you won't get it now, unless you start listening. Master Luke used the term patriot like it was a slur: phony, or pretensive, and certainly as a pejorative. I flipped the term and made it, "non-patriot". Simple Goose and Gander stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1