Nugget Shooter Forums

48 minutes ago, Tomgpx5000 said:

Can we chat on whatsapp 

No not if you won't answer my question, why won't you answer my question, it's a simple question, where are you located?

1 hour ago, Tomgpx5000 said:

Brand new minelab gpx 5000 for sale

Price $1500

Post some photos and documentation.

4 minutes ago, Tomgpx5000 said:

London UK

Hmmmm, that's so strange, you did notice I'm an Administrator here didn't you and as such I can see your IP address, which is originating from Nigeria!!!

That all being said I removed your other post where you are also selling brand new GPX 5000s for only $500, why so cheap???

I'm thinking you are a Spammer, are you?

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Tomgpx5000 said:

Are you interested? If yes whatsapp me 

Anyone else want to play with Tom before I Ban him for being a Spammer/Scammer?? :25r30wi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
Posted (edited)

A pleasant good day to you Master Tom.  I hope this message finds you and your breathren in good health.

Do we also get a cut of the inheritance-from a dead Nigerian prince's widow that she needs to  move out of the country?

Of course, we will pay all Nigerian atty.  fees....

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tomgpx5000 said:

Can we chat on whatsapp 

I am guessing that "whatsapp" may have vunerabilities to viral infection.

https://www.google.com/search?q=whatsapp+virus+download&oq=whatsapp+virus&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.16112j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

I have removed his whatsapp contact info so no one else will take advantage of the great deals he willing to give, I want  all of his deals for myself!!

27 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Let's have fun with him. 

Go for it, gives us all something else to do!!

But I'm afraid he may not reply, I think I scared him off when I posted I was an Administrator. :idunno:

• Haha 2
  • well done 1

:ROFL::ROFL::ya::ya:
OMG !   a Minelab 5000 BRAND NEW  for $1500.00
:yesss:  I wonder if he has the box it came in too ?
MAYBE,....................... this guy has connections an I can get a new 2021 Ford Bronco for $1500.00 too !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, frank c said:

:ROFL::ROFL::ya::ya:
OMG !   a Minelab 5000 BRAND NEW  for $1500.00
:yesss:  I wonder if he has the box it came in too ?
MAYBE,....................... this guy has connections an I can get a new 2021 Ford Bronco for $1500.00 too !

Frank, when I contacted Mr. Tom Algerian via whatsapp he said the box is $2700 extra, I'm saving my pennies so I can get the box as well!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

Frank, when I contacted Mr. Tom Algerian via whatsapp he said the box is $2700 extra, I'm saving my pennies so I can get the box as well!

So... does that mean I can sell my empty Minelab Gold Monster box here too?!  Because right now, it’s taking up space in the closet and my wife wants to get rid of a lot of stuff including all my old boxes  :thumbsupanim

Edited by GotAU?
9 minutes ago, GotAU? said:

So... does that mean I can sell my empty Minelab Gold Monster box here too?!  Because right now, it’s taking up space in the closet and my wife wants to get rid of a lot of stuff including all my old boxes  :thumbsupanim

Unfortunately NO, you can only sell new Minelab GPX 5000 boxes FROM Algeria, boxes from other countries and or other metal detectors do not qualify! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
46 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

Unfortunately NO, you can only sell new Minelab GPX 5000 boxes FROM Algeria, boxes from other countries and or other metal detectors do not qualify! 

Right Skip but I'm sure you know about VPN's. A hacker could log on from anywhere and appear to be in Algeria or (not to open a can of worms) even Russia. 

Where is Bedrock Bob when you need him! :idunno:

Tom H.

• Haha 1

gee frank dont go for a bronco have him get you a good deal on a jeep Gladiator Rubicon :thumbsupanim

1 hour ago, GotAU? said:

Algeria?

It gets even harder to figure things out if the server goes missing or is wiped with Bleach Bit. 

• Like 1