Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LowPoint

LYNX CREEK NUGGETS

"MY FACEBOOK CHANNEL IS":  ARIZONA GOLD NUGGET VENTURES for anyone interested in viewing any of my video's....Gary 

• Like 8

"UUUPPPPPSSSS,... I meant to say that my "YOUTUBE" CHANNEL IS:  ARIZONA GOLD NUGGET VENTURES

Thats a heck of a nugget! Congrats!
Tom H.

• Like 1

Hey Tom,...."THANKS" for RESPONDING, AND COMMENTING,.....  It used to be on this forum that when a post was made and shared like this that it's members would comment and participate; and I would have thought that out of 81 viewings that there would be "others" like-yourself to chime-in as well;...........Guess this post was Just-Not Political enough,......Not Personal enough,.....Not Private enough,....Not Bias enough,...Nor Important enough for "Others" to commit-to further conversation............OK,....Guess everyone here is "Just a Viewer" 

"OH", by the way,....Those are two different nuggets,.... one at 4.86 Grams, and the other at 5.78 Grams,......... not just one nugget. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, LowPoint said:

Guess this post was Just-Not Political enough,.

Gotta agree with you bro on all points, keep up keeping up and good luck.  Nice nuggets. 

Old Tom

Edited by Old Tom

24 minutes ago, LowPoint said:

Hey Tom,...."THANKS" for RESPONDING, AND COMMENTING,.....  It used to be on this forum that when a post was made and shared like this that it's members would comment and participate; and I would have thought that out of 81 viewings that there would be "others" like-yourself to chime-in as well;...........Guess this post was Just-Not Political enough,......Not Personal enough,.....Not Private enough,....Not Bias enough,...Nor Important enough for "Others" to commit-to further conversation............OK,....Guess everyone here is "Just a Viewer" 

"OH", by the way,....Those are two different nuggets,.... one at 4.86 Grams, and the other at 5.78 Grams,......... not just one nugget. 

LowPoint, you made your original post 23 hours ago, and you posted a video. Being that this is the kickoff day of a holiday weekend maybe people are a bit too busy right now to pull up a chair and watch your video or check out your facebook page. I was kind of expecting to see photos of nuggets. Your rant is interesting though. When I get a chance I'll check out the video to see the nuggets. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LowPoint said:

I actually saw a decline in post answers when the forum went over to the Face Book style. Easier to hit like or whatever  than to type out a reply. Just my thoughts. For some reason I only saw one. Will have to watch it again. Ah, I saw it. I clicked out of it too fast :) 

Tom H. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TomH said:

I actually saw a decline in post answers when the forum went over to the Face Book style. Easier to hit like or whatever  than to type out a reply. Just my thoughts. For some reason I only saw one. Will have to watch it again. Ah, I saw it. I clicked out of it too fast :) 

Tom H. 

That's alright Tom,..one of my subscribers on my YouTube channel only say the one nugget as well,...HMMMMM????..... Gary

• Haha 1

Nice video...great background music....in the end i thought it was going to be a nugget..but as we all have been there before...:ROFL: more of that old miners trash. I'll check out your YouTube and subscribe..as I have not been out in a while do to Covid honey do lists around the house have been taken my time. Be careful out there ...and good hunting this year.

3 hours ago, Old Tom said:

Gotta agree with you bro on all points, keep up keeping up and good luck.  Nice nuggets. 

Old Tom

"THANK YOU" TOM SR,......I Appreciate your viewing and Commenting,........I  remembered in the past when I would find a sort-of-big nugget you would always say: Hey,... I'm supposed to find all those chuncky ones  LOL    Gary

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

LowPoint, you made your original post 23 hours ago, and you posted a video. Being that this is the kickoff day of a holiday weekend maybe people are a bit too busy right now to pull up a chair and watch your video or check out your facebook page. I was kind of expecting to see photos of nuggets. Your rant is interesting though. When I get a chance I'll check out the video to see the nuggets. 

THANKS FOR COMMENTING,........The photo's are there for your viewing right at the end of the video ( I did not find the nuggets that day, nor during the videoing),.................And, I'm not talking about those viewing my post now,...I'm talking about those (roughly) 80 personages who viewed it before Tom H. (who at least gave me the consideration of a comment) yet didn't even bother to make a simple acknowledgement of my sharing the video.  So, for myself, and anyone else for that matter,....Why even share and post anything on this forum, when all you get is negative or null returns??? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Relichunter2016 said:

Nice video...great background music....in the end i thought it was going to be a nugget..but as we all have been there before...:ROFL: more of that old miners trash. I'll check out your YouTube and subscribe..as I have not been out in a while do to Covid honey do lists around the house have been taken my time. Be careful out there ...and good hunting this year.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT as well,...........There is two photo's of two different nuggets at the end of the video.  I had just found the 4.86 Gram one in that wash a week before, but didn't have my camera with me;,...And the second photo is of the 5.78 Gram one that I also found in that wash only about a month ago,..........I am also very familiar with the honey-do's around the house of-late..............  Gary

• Like 1

Great gold Gary.  :thumbsupanim

It's too bad you weren't able to dig those two big ones on video.  Maybe next time...

Take it easy out there, it's getting warm.   :Just_Cuz_06:

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, LukeJ said:

It's too bad you weren't able to dig those two big ones on video.  Maybe next time...

My thoughts exactly-sure would help :inocent: Mike C...:200:

Edited by Mike C...

35 minutes ago, LukeJ said:

Great gold Gary.  :thumbsupanim

Take it easy out there, it's getting warm.   :Just_Cuz_06:

Well THANKS LUKE,... AND THANKS TO YOU FOR COMMENTING AS WELL,....  Actually I had video'd the 4.86 gram nugget when I first found it, but I have been having trouble with my computer (some kind of Microsoft OneCloud sync issue???)  and I couldn't Upload it to my YouTube channel,...and in the process It got deleted UGH!!!!:grr01:   Still trying to get used to videoing, digging and/or remembering to bring my camera when I go out.......Take er Easy.   Gary

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike C... said:

My thoughts exactly-sure would help :inocent: Mike C...:200:

"Sure would help "WHAT?????"":89:  You're Video-Fix???   I have posted dozens of photos of nuggets over the years on this forum "after" I had dug them up out of the ground, and that doesn't make them any less of a nugget, nor does it make it any less of a fact that I did "Indeed" find them and dig them,.......do you consider them to be only valid nuggets if and when they are actually video'd during extraction???????HMMMMMMM  I don't recall ever seeing any nuggets of yours posted on this forum  "CURIOUS......."  Gary  :89:    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 1

Posted (edited)

Oh Im sorry forgive me that was the greatest most informative non boring video I've ever seen-lets see I learned how to identify an old rusty pick head with a broken tip on top of the ground and now know what _volcanic granite whatevers_ look like but Im not sure how thats related to gold-can you enlighten me-I guess I missed that part along with the parts where you find the 2 nuggets :arrowheadsmiley: How was that for a ADDA BOY-You Gold God:pop: Mike C...:200: PS- Your right I've never ever found any nuggets to post-maybe if I keep watching your videos I'll find that first one :idea:

Edited by Mike C...
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Wow Mike!! Does it REALLY matter that much?? Glad to see the criticism is back in full force. 

• Thanks 1

It sounds like someone needs a good dose of disinfectant and some light inside their body.  

• Sad 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1
  • wow 1

4 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

It sounds like someone needs a good dose of disinfectant and some light inside their body.  

You might want to get some of that fish tank cleaner too...

• Sad 1

Come on guys, Let's not start that crap over here.  If we can't talk about gold here let's be silent, huh?  

Old Tom

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 1

Appreciate the video  , well done .😯🎯🎯

• Like 1

Hey Gary ... Finally got a chance to view some of the forum. I think I have passed that volcanic feature before. :old: Can't remember the exact location but it sure looked familiar. Good video BTW! keep it up! Just as an aside  as we get older we tend to forget things ... at least I do on occasion. Don't be too hard on yourself forgetting the camera. Last time out I forgot the rechargeable battery for the Monster ...  good thing I had the backup in the box ... it saved the day! Let's both at least remember to bring plenty of water this summer!