Nugget Shooter Forums

Mining display at Reno airport

Just finished installing a new smaller display in the shape of our state at Reno international airport. Then two days later i was back to take the big one apart and move it to storage, until the Discovery museum reopens, and i can reassembly the beast there. Both displays i built for the Mining Association of Nevada, and are designed to get youth into the mining industry. The airport was so empty i sure felt like zombies might come wobbling around the corner any minute. :4chsmu1:

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1163 (1).jpg

IMG_4332.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_0046.jpg

• Like 1

Just finished installing a new smaller display in the shape of our state at Reno international airport. Then two days later i was back to take the big one apart and move it to storage, until the Discovery museum reopens, and i can reassembly the beast there. Both displays i built for the Mining Association of Nevada, and are designed to get youth into the mining industry. The airport was so empty i sure felt like zombies might come wobbling around the corner any minute. :4chsmu1:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, hardtimehermit said:

Very nice!

You posted 2 topics on this, I merged them together, didn't want to delete one in case there was something in one and not the other.

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this Hermit, young people need to be exposed to mining and agriculture.  Many of them don't have a clue where there food and Iphones come from.....

Jeff

• Like 3