Nugget Shooter Forums

The weather is heating up, so I'm looking for some new detecting and sluicing areas where it's cooler.  Arizona,  Nevada,  Utah,  or New Mexico. Many Thanks,  Patrick. 

• Like 3

By buddy. Stay cool my friend. 

Tom H.

• Like 1

Heat came on quickly here in Prescott Valley Patrick ... Maybe head more up into the mountains. Snow in the Bradshaws should be gone by now I would think.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, fishing8046 said:

Went to the mountain down south near Tucson and there was still snow with temperatures in the low 60's 

Hmmmmm

6 hours ago, fishing8046 said:

Went to the mountain down south near Tucson and there was still snow with temperatures in the low 60's 

Man Pat, what more would you want?  Do you want me to go along with you and show you how?  

Old Tom:black_knight_standing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
20 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Heat came on quickly here in Prescott Valley Patrick ... Maybe head more up into the mountains. Snow in the Bradshaws should be gone by now I would think.

There wasn't much left 4 weeks ago when I drove through. It has to be all gone by now. I'm sure it is very nice in the Bradshaws right now.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Old Tom said:

Man Pat, what more would you want?  Do you want me to go along with you and show you how?  

Old Tom:black_knight_standing:

You bet Tom. I'd love to have your company and guidance.  Patrick 

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure there are a few nuggets left to detect in NV Patrick. Rye Patch, Eugene Mountains, Sawtooth to name a few places. Throw a dart at the map and you could get lucky anywhere around there. 

• Like 3
On 4/27/2020 at 5:53 PM, fishing8046 said:

Was that Mt 7Baldy area?

I would think it would be cooler at Shep's place.  You might be able to find a nugget or two he lost in his yard.

• Haha 3