Nugget Shooter Forums

"SOLD OUT-BACK ORDERED" Rated "R"

Dang. I hope my order is still shipping. They charged the card already.

It's going to look good with my new grillz with diamond inlays.

grillz.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well no, not originally, but it might as well be. I thought it was strange, funny, and now that you mention it, ridiculous as well. I've never been a big fan of engraved hand guns (at least for personal ownership), but I am struck by the outlandish price and apparent demand illustrated in the ad for the 92 F. Who in their right mind would pay that much for an engraved hand gun? Even for a celebrity engraving like the one shown? What does that tend to indicate, I wonder? :)

• Like 2
  • Hmmmmmm 2
1 hour ago, BMc said:

Well no, not originally, but it might as well be. I thought it was strange, funny, and now that you mention it, ridiculous as well. I've never been a big fan of engraved hand guns (at least for personal ownership), but I am struck by the outlandish price and apparent demand illustrated in the ad for the 92 F. Who in their right mind would pay that much for an engraved hand gun? Even for a celebrity engraving like the one shown? What does that tend to indicate, I wonder? :)

Fealty? Subservience to ideology? Some sort of brain eating parasite? Declining testosterone levels?

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Added declining testosterone levels.
  • Like 1
On 4/17/2020 at 10:35 AM, Bedrock Bob said:

Fealty? Subservience to ideology? Some sort of brain eating parasite? Declining testosterone levels?

Maybe we aren't talking about the same thing, but I think it a bad case of some kind of envy. The good news is there's a cure. It's called FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

• Like 3

I owned a Desert Eagle at one point. I didn't enjoy shooting it and components were scarce and expensive. 

I had a beautiful Colt 1911 Delta Elite in 10mm. It was a real classic that really packed a wallop. It never got a place in my heart.

I honestly do not like the way most autoloaders handle. There is a lot of movement up there and the bigger the gun the more there is. I find that a big annoyance. And the triggers are always an issue until you can get them right. Some you just can't get right.

I guess im just a revolver guy. A good ol fashioned .44 or .357 S&W is hard to beat. Right out of the box they are just about as good as a handgun gets.

A man's choice of weapons says a lot about him. I just wouldn't want to send the message that a gun like the Trump Eagle would send.

I much prefer my .44. It is shiny on the sides from years of drawing and shooting it. No fancy crap and no reality show host turned politician name. Just a quality tool well worn in and perfectly suitable for turning beer bottles into grit.

I'm not bashing anyone that likes the Trump Eagle. The message they are sending is loud and clear. I just don't care for the message. I prefer to send a different one.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...