Nugget Shooter Forums

This is something I dreamed up and why I call it Shot in the dark .

Here is what you going to need.

Boneless breast of chicken ( I fixed one for each person)

Dried pepper the kind you see people putting on pizza.

2 package Country gravy mix .

Two eggs 🥚  

Cooking oil . I use canola oil because my wife says it’s good for me.

Start by cutting up your chicken breast the long way of it . I try to cut it 3/8” thick so to cook the same in your fry pan .

Next beat up one egg and put it in a plate big enough to roll the chicken strips. The other egg we’ll use if the need be .

Now put one package of the country gravy mix in a large plate . Now you want to add in the dried pepper to the gravy mix.. Here is where you add how much pepper you want . After being cooked the pepper don’t come across as hot. When you mix it up make sure to get the two mixed good.

I use a large fry pan none stick with about 1/8” oil and as you add chicken the oil level will come up  Be sure the oil is hot before you put your chicken strips and adjust the heat after.

Now roll the chicken in the egg and then roll into the gravy and pepper mix lightly. Be sure to have enough chicken to fry before you put any in your fry pan . If you put all in at the same time all will come out at the same time.

I do space the chicken strips apart so to cook good. Do be careful not to over cook your chicken. If need check one strip so to know how it’s doing.

One package of gravy mix is good for two boneless breast. The other package of the mix you could make gravy if you like dipping your chicken in .

If you have children just don’t put the pepper in but use the gravy mix in the same way you did the other.

I hope your Shot in the Dark tasted as great as mine did.

Chuck 

3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

This is something I dreamed up and why I call it Shot in the dark .

Here is what you going to need.

Boneless breast of chicken ( I fixed one for each person)

Dried pepper the kind you see people putting on pizza.

2 package Country gravy mix .

Two eggs 🥚  

Cooking oil . I use canola oil because my wife says it’s good for me.

Start by cutting up your chicken breast the long way of it . I try to cut it 3/8” thick so to cook the same in your fry pan .

Next beat up one egg and put it in a plate big enough to roll the chicken strips. The other egg we’ll use if the need be .

Now put one package of the country gravy mix in a large plate . Now you want to add in the dried pepper to the gravy mix.. Here is where you add how much pepper you want . After being cooked the pepper don’t come across as hot. When you mix it up make sure to get the two mixed good.

I use a large fry pan none stick with about 1/8” oil and as you add chicken the oil level will come up  Be sure the oil is hot before you put your chicken strips and adjust the heat after.

Now roll the chicken in the egg and then roll into the gravy and pepper mix lightly. Be sure to have enough chicken to fry before you put any in your fry pan . If you put all in at the same time all will come out at the same time.

I do space the chicken strips apart so to cook good. Do be careful not to over cook your chicken. If need check one strip so to know how it’s doing.

One package of gravy mix is good for two boneless breast. The other package of the mix you could make gravy if you like dipping your chicken in .

If you have children just don’t put the pepper in but use the gravy mix in the same way you did the other.

I hope your Shot in the Dark tasted as great as mine did.

Chuck 

:useless:

• well done 1

Sorry no pictures. I guess I wasn’t thinking being I ate it .

I know a picture is worth a thousand words but maybe I wrote five hundred.

When I cook it again I’ll be sure to post a picture.

Chuck 

• Like 1