Nugget Shooter Forums

My legs won't do the thing on longer walks anymore.  Needed a Ars Cart.  Ordered a MASSIMO MOTOR MB200 MINI BIKE .  Pretty much the same as the Coleman.

Still breaking it in.  The kid is driving the chit out of it right now.  When he has it broken in I'll bypass the governor and add a few bits and bobs for added emph.  Probably a Comet Torque converter set.

Hoots of fun and nice and quiet.  As is only does like 24MPH but no issues climbing fairly steep hills.  Looking for luggage rack for the thing.  Lighting sucks.  Need to modify it to charge a battery.  6v coming off the magneto.  Light go dark at Idle.  LOL  UnCool.   Will add a boost converter charging a LiFePo4 battery pack.  Problems solved.  What looks like the fuel tank is just a glove box.  Room for a few tools and the battery.  

Capture.PNG

Edited by homefire
  • Like 4

6V lights? Wow! I thought those all disappeared with the dinosaurs. I'm sure you'll figure out how to get around that.

24 mph is a decent speed off road. I rarely go that fast on the trails around here.  

• Like 1

Nice looking rig ! I have busted my head and other parts  on several very similar rigs, most notably when a bumble bee flew up my sleeve at much less that 24MPH  .

On 4/9/2020 at 11:11 AM, grubstake said:

So, how much is this scooter, cost you? new or used? Grubstake

Just under $800 shipped.  

• Like 1
On 4/9/2020 at 11:18 AM, Sonoran Dave said:

6V lights? Wow! I thought those all disappeared with the dinosaurs. I'm sure you'll figure out how to get around that.

24 mph is a decent speed off road. I rarely go that fast on the trails around here.  

Yea my Go Faster days are long past.  

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Gilaoro said:

Nice looking rig ! I have busted my head and other parts  on several very similar rigs, most notably when a bumble bee flew up my sleeve at much less that 24MPH  .

Yes Sir.   I don't bounce worth a chit these days.