Nugget Shooter Forums

“Like new” Minelab GPZ 7000...

I have a very well cared for, lightly used, GPZ for sale.  It still has a few months left on the factory warranty.  

Cosmetically, it’s a 9/10.  

Other than some very light scratches on the bottom of the coil cover from normal use, it’s basically still a new machine.  I’m always very careful when I use it.  Display screen is perfect.  No scuffs or scratches.

also included is a VERY nice Pelican hard case I purchased to protect my investment, with custom foam inserts  that fit the GPZ and several accessories. 

everything that comes with a new one is included with the sale of my GPZ (battery, cables, ferrite ring, charging base, etc).  I even have the factory box.  Though it’s back at my house in Indiana.  I’m currently in Phoenix, AZ on vacation for a few more weeks, so I’ll have to have the factory packaging shipped to the buyer separately by my Son back home in Indiana.  I have the GPZ and all accessories with me here in Arizona.  It will be shipped inside the heavy duty Pelican hard case.   It’s a beautiful machine and it works perfectly.

please text me instead of calling.  I get a lot of telemarketing calls and most times I don’t answer if I don’t recognize the phone number.  

i just don’t get out and use it enough to justify such an expensive gold mining tool.  I have been very impressed at its performance though.  I found a few pickers with it.  Sub gram at over a foot deep!

I’m happy to answer any questions.

NO SCAMMERS!

I will only accept cash in person.  I will ship it, but only after your PayPal payment clears my account.  Buyer pays shipping.

Chris 

502-439-7171 (text anytime)

I can send photos upon request.

price=. $4750 (including hard Pelican case.

• Like 1