Nugget Shooter Forums

Hardcore Hunting

Terry Soloman

We gave our equipment a final check, entered the vehicle and egressed White Plains. During transport, Kate and I went through our plan one more time, breaking the hunt down into several parts and time checks, and finalizing the rendezvous point for exfiltration. Upon arrival, Kate egressed the transport at infiltration point “A”, while I continued to the parking zone. While resistance was continuous and accurate, Kate made her way to the objective and reported in for a time- check. Having secured her six, I moved rapidly to confront our targets and take them down as Kate secured the immediate surroundings. Were we lucky? Maybe. I prefer to think of us snake eating, hardcore paper product hunters!

IMG_3553.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well thought out and executed. Exemplifies the 5 P Doctrine. (Prior planning prevents poor performance) :reading: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morlock said:

I don't understand everyones fascination with toilet paper. There's more than enough to go around if everyone would stop hoarding it. 

A whole lot of people saw opportunity early on. They invested hard enough to affect the market. Just like .22 shells a few years back. It was the exact same scenario.

Now that Americans have proved they are so screwed up they must ration toilet paper will it get any better?

I saw several pickup trucks loaded with paper goods on the streets a couple weeks ago. These guys were not worried about having enough paper to wipe their butts with. They were small investors. 

The speculators bought enough of an item in demand to affect the market on that item. Just like 22 shells.

The momentum of a major event caused an immediate increase in demand. So small speculators invested heavily enough to interrupt the supply. Which created more demand. Which made their investment grow.

Lots of guys speculating about how lots of people are going to react to big events. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

A whole lot of people saw opportunity early on. They invested hard enough to affect the market. Just like .22 shells a few years back. It was the exact same scenario.

Now that Americans have proved they are so screwed up they must ration toilet paper will it get any better?

I have seen several pickup trucks loaded with paper goods on the streets a couple weeks ago. These guys were not worried about having enough paper to wipe their butts with. They were small investors. 

"Buttcoin."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RVs made in Indiana, construction will stop by midnight tonight. Today governor issued executive order to stay at home, essential only services and business.

• wow 1