Nugget Shooter Forums

A local artist had a brilliant idea to the toilet paper shortage....

89400834_3445762012105549_2978094412824838144_n.jpg

Knitted reusable toilet paper. She is selling them like hot cakes for $15 each!

I bet there are going to be lots of ideas to capitalize on this situation. Has anyone seen other humorous answers to our viral dilemma?

I like yours the best.ūüėČ

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Morlock said:

That paper will keep your azz from getting chapped if you use it properly. It will chap others azzes if they simply lay eyes on it. 

I think it has a lot to do with how you wipe. Right, left or straight up the middle.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Morlock said:

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

That paper will keep your azz from getting chapped if you use it properly. It will chap others azzes if they simply lay eyes on it. 

I think it has a lot to do with how you wipe. Right, left or straight up the middle.

Hmmm already we're one step away from this topic being removed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

It certainly is a slippery slope isn't it?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

It certainly is a slippery slope isn't it?

Yes and one I'm very tried of sliding on, it's getting old. :3ztzsjm: :2mo5pow:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I imagine it is exhausting keeping folks from being offended from the horrible things I post here. 

Check this out. It is the freeze dried food section at Sportsman's Warehouse in Las Cruces about 15 minutes ago.

89959897_10219517133432738_2675838653464313856_o.jpg

This is nuts. That stuff is expensive!

If the Sportsman's Warehouse crowd is that scared of starving we are in some big trouble.

Posted (edited)

These are pictures I took today and yesterday at a Frys, Safeway, and a Walmart in Prescott..... 

20200315_130149.jpg20200314_083451.jpg20200315_124319.jpg20200315_133104.jpg

Edited by adam
  • wow 1

I guess people are planning on staying home for a while.

I wonder when they are going to get enough food?  This kind of behavior is going to turn this into a real problem.

31 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I guess people are planning on staying home for a while.

I wonder when they are going to get enough food?  This kind of behavior is going to turn this into a real problem.

Illinois is going to close all eat in restaurants and bars starting tomorrow in Illinois. Delivery only.

• Like 1

People are crazy....no rational behind this other than we as Americans live in fear, the media feeds it like fuel on a fire.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Relichunter2016 said:

People are crazy....no rational behind this other than we as Americans live in fear, the media feeds it like fuel on a fire.

Well..it's not the medias fault. They are simply reporting the facts. Would you rather they pretend nothing is happening then allow it to fester into a full blown catastrophic event?

• Like 2

The media does what it always has done. They sensationalize everything to the max. So do the politicians. All of them. But people need to have enough sense to sort it out for themselves. Sadly a bunch of folks just can't. 

I think the media and our politicians are trying to make some sense of it now. The message is good. There is good info out there. What people are doing is another story all together. 

Coronavirus is serious stuff. But we are all going to die of diaper rash if people keep going crazy with the toilet paper.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, adam said:

received_502806290630256.jpeg

Did the prophet say anything about when we can wipe our butts again?

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The media does what it always has done. They sensationalize everything to the max.

That is what sells commercials: how they exist.

Somewhere on line , someone is selling scrapers to remove the detritus.

I wonder how Kimberly Clark  and Scotts Paper will fare in the coming weeks.

Bidets might be a good investment, as well.

All I can say is if someone needs to stock up on that much toilet paper to self quarantine for 2 to 4 weeks then they needed to see a doctor way before now!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Morlock said:

Well..it's not the medias fault. They are simply reporting the facts. Would you rather they pretend nothing is happening then allow it to fester into a full blown catastrophic event?

Yeah...one thing that excites me most is waking up every  morning and hearing the FACTS :ya:from the mass media the one that creates hysteria.

57 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

All I can say is if someone needs to stock up on that much toilet paper to self quarantine for 2 to 4 weeks then they needed to see a doctor way before now!!

The projected peak of the curve is 8 weeks. It is going to get weird. There will be lots of time for people to freak out over this and do all sorts of stupid things.

The food situation is what worries me. Lots of people living paycheck to paycheck. Many in this country don't have enough to eat as it is. When there is no food on the shelf for extended periods and low wage earners stop getting a paycheck desperation will set in. A perfect recipe for strange schit to happen.

Somé will have too much and some will have to little. That has been the status quo for a while now and is not sustainable. This will bring that disparity into sharp focus for some.

37 minutes ago, Relichunter2016 said:

Yeah...one thing that excites me most is waking up every  morning and hearing the FACTS :ya:from the mass media the one that creates hysteria.

Fear creates hysteria. The people are afraid.

Ignorance and gullibility in the population meet the media and the politicians half way. The media is certainly a factor. But the whole equation leaves plenty of blame for everyone involved.

You can't blame the people for being afraid. Only for the stupid things they do as a result of it. They have been spoon fed BS and hype for so long they don't know what to think. They are in survival mode. It is a natural reaction to an onslaught of lies and hype.

Just my personal opinion.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

There's always that 10 percent that can't leave well enough alone . . . no matter how hard they don't try.

1 hour ago, Au Seeker said:

C. Diff.  Really bad stuff. https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/clostridium-difficile-colitis  

24 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The food situation is what worries me. Lots of people living paycheck to paycheck.

The beer situation is what worries me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1