Nugget Shooter Forums

Best corona info I've seen. Bill take it down if it doesn't fit.

9 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

The H5N1 flu virus. It causes children to be born naked. 

Strange days indeed.

I've even seen dogs and cats living together:excl::barnie::WOW::th_panic:

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its been interesting reading this thread. I also believe this country is in trouble but its not the end of the world. Ive spent a ton of time in third world war zones and what always amazed me is I co

Yup all's well that ends (not so) well. We almost pulled out of that nosedive a few times but we finally flew her into that dang mountain of opinions. Good riddance.

Apparently this topic has run it's course and is now locked, no one is really posting any more "Corona Virus Info", most are more concerned in ego conflicts, bashing each other over their political be

Posted Images

On 3/16/2020 at 6:56 AM, nugget108 said:

Well, when was the last time our government shut down schools and sports for the flu?? Yep sounds like a big conspiracy to me too.

Jeez, really?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/03/18/china-destroyed-wuhan-coronavirus-evidence-n2565206?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=f66fc898572bc5edc9cead4e86611332&recip=28550945

I remember back in the 1930's and 40's we kids weren't allowed to go into any stores or public buildings of any kind for fear of the Polio Scourge.  If you wanted a popsicle or ice cream cone you waited outside of the store while the soda jerk handed you're cone around the screen door to you and you paid him.  Things like county fairs were prohibited along with any public function like swimming pools or holes, school yards, parks, etc.  There was actually nothing for a kid to do in those days.  The president also caught the disease which finally killed him during WWII.  I lost a couple of friends and there were three in my family that were crippled from it.  For some reason they were all male.  That disease went on for many years and thousand died or were severely cripple from it. Finally the Salk Vaccine came out and I took my kids in for a sugar cube with a drop of vaccine on it to be inoculated with it.  Remember the 'March of Dimes'

Old Tom       

• Like 5

I received a text from someone that included this exact text from the Stanford board member. A couple of items on the list seemed odd to me so I went to the Stanford website and found no information there to confirm any of this. I was startled by this "factoid" :

This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the sun."

Assuming they mean 26/27 degrees Celsius, that would be a little less than 80 degrees Fahrenheit.  So why wouldn't we all be ordered to heat our houses, business and public spaces to 80 degrees?

The text I received included the debunked theory that you can test yourself for Corona by holding your breath for 10 seconds.

These issues suggest the possibility that none of the info in this communication is trustworthy. During times of crisis like this, everyone wants as much information as possible and this frequently leads to misleading info being promulgated and misleading or incorrect information is often more dangerous than no information.

This is simply my way of saying that any information you come across needs to be confirmed before you rely too heavily on it.

Hi Bonmot, I also double checked the Stanford site and also saw the holding your breath for 10 seconds - is not valid.

I have no idea whether the temperature stats you passed on have any relevance but would sure like to find out more.

It's weird out there, lets keep it straight in here.

We can help each other.

Best wishes to all.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Bonmot said:

I received a text from someone that included this exact text from the Stanford board member. A couple of items on the list seemed odd to me so I went to the Stanford website and found no information there to confirm any of this. I was startled by this "factoid" :

Assuming they mean 26/27 degrees Celsius, that would be a little less than 80 degrees Fahrenheit.  So why wouldn't we all be ordered to heat our houses, business and public spaces to 80 degrees?

The text I received included the debunked theory that you can test yourself for Corona by holding your breath for 10 seconds.

These issues suggest the possibility that none of the info in this communication is trustworthy. During times of crisis like this, everyone wants as much information as possible and this frequently leads to misleading info being promulgated and misleading or incorrect information is often more dangerous than no information.

This is simply my way of saying that any information you come across needs to be confirmed before you rely too heavily on it.

Not an expert on these issues but UV does kill bacteria and germs so it's possible it will kill this virus as well. I did read somewhere that they are using UV lights to sanitize certain things against the virus but can't remember the circumstances 

As far as the temperature goes, there's a big difference between a dry environment and a wet one.  Germs and bacteria thrive in warm,moist areas which the body provides. Not so much on dry surfaces so heating a house to 80 might not work. 

Just found this.

The short answer is UV wavelengths between 200 and 400 nanometers are known to make coronavirus' no longer infectious.  It is suspected that the same affect will happen to CoVid-19. 

UV light mutates the RNA (or DNA if applicable - CoVid-19 is RNA based), so it can no longer replicate.  For example, there were multiple studies using 254NM UV lamps on bacteria and virus, which demonstrated their effectiveness.  They are still playing with distance, duration, wattage and other factors.  

Remember UVA and UVB will damage your eyes and skin if you don't use appropriate protection.  

Summary from what I have read regarding UVC (aka black light):  Minimum 1.5 watt from a distance of less than 1 M should render it harmless.  I don't know the duration of the light required nor how long afterwards until the virus is kaput.  One suggestion is a few seconds from an appropriate distance should be sufficient and then wait a half hour after the virus was exposed to the UV light.

Edited by Morlock

• Like 1
  • wow 1
20 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

What gives this guy any authority to give his 4th grade opinion about how the immune system works?

David Icke
Soccer player
image.jpeg

Description

David Vaughan Icke is an English conspiracy theorist and former footballer and sports broadcaster.   :inocent:

If COVID19 caused you to s%!t yourself to death, would the outcome be any different?  What difference does it make how the virus kills you?  The virus is still the cause.

There is plenty of information out there on how to keep your immune system strong.  It's a personal choice.  There's also a genetic component and some just aren't as strong.

It's laughable that this guy blasts the 'Big Pharma', and then turns around and asks them to help with immune system advice.  He's worried about 'the man' but is waiting for 'him' to intervene.

The information is out there.  It's been so for a long time.  We all know how to keep ourselves healthy.  Some choose not to, for whatever the reasons.

How about we post some videos of actual doctors who are experiencing life and death in real time and stop with the propaganda?

Thanks!

Luke

• well done 1
9 minutes ago, LukeJ said:

It's laughable that this guy blasts the 'Big Pharma', and then turns around and asks them to help with immune system advice.  He's worried about 'the man' but is waiting for 'him' to intervene.

I believe it is called the 1st Amendment(even though he is over the pond).

The fact that he points out big pharma does not educate the public on staying healthy- only that  BP can save them with drugs or vaccines- is not laughable to me. Why is it to you?

• Haha 1

Just because you 'have the right' to say something, doesn't mean you should.  He sounds like an idiot to me.  IMHO.

Big Pharma is in the business of selling drugs, not education.  :nutty: 

Scientists and doctors are in the business of educating the public and their patients, but people call it fear mongering and fake news.  You'd rather take your health information from a footballer?  :idunno:

The fact remains that if you find yourself dying in the hospital, you'll take anything they have to offer in an attempt to save your life.  Won't you?

The point of using factual information to protect yourself is so that you won't 'be in the market' for what BP has to offer.

No doubt 'Big Pharma' and many other corporate organizations have little concern for the consumer as long as the money continues to flow.  Nothing new there.

My household is not waiting for BP or the Prez to save us.  We are armed with facts and have taken it upon ourselves to protect our loved ones through our behavior in the near future.

Sure, it's inconvenient and sucky, but it's temporary.  Even if temporary mean months instead of weeks.

Some of us will live to say that this was all just a moment in time.  Others will not.

• Like 2

You have to take into consideration the seemingly endless stream of complete BS this guy has been spreading. And the army of fools who actually take stock in his fairy tales.

The guy is a lunatic. Just look at the crap he has been peddling for years! 

Anyone that has any regard for the opinions of a guy like this is mighty gullible. And I certainly don't think he has any wisdom to offer on the virus or the response. He is entitled to his opinion for sure. The problem is that he thinks everyone is entitled to his opinion. And he sells his opinion to people with weak minds to make money.

Any man with good common sense can see he is either a liar or a nut. One of the two. And it really does not matter which.

The pharma companies make drugs. They dont educate. That is the job of the CDC and State health agencies.and they do a pretty good job. Anyone that needs the latest info can get it. If you are looking at big pharma for an education you are barking up the wrong tree entirely.

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Wash your hands you dirty pendejos. And stay home. This crap is going to get real fast.
  • Hmmmmmm 1

So,without addressing anything specific,with a broad brush, Mr Icke is a lunatic. Speaks nonsense, and by association,anyone that thinks he might be onto something....

Merely  a conclusion.

Tell me, anyone, is a cytokine storm "nonsense"?

What about the importance of Vitamins A,C,D,Iodine( not named specifically, but that is what he was talking about when mentioning a strong thyroid) for a healthy  immune system? Is that all "nonsense", as well?

57 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

So,without addressing anything specific,with a broad brush, Mr Icke is a lunatic. Speaks nonsense, and by association,anyone that thinks he might be onto something....

Merely  a conclusion.

What about the importance of Vitamins A,C,D,Iodine( not named specifically, but that is what he was talking about when mentioning a strong thyroid) for a healthy  immune system? Is that all "nonsense", as well?

Yup.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

The 'cytokine' storm he is referring is 'true' in the sense of how he attempted to describe it.  Not sure if it's the right terminology or word, but the 'idea' is correct.  My wife told me about it last week.  But she's a doctor and has been getting good information from other doctors.  This guy has a political bias and pushing a narrative in an attempt to be relevant.

Basically, from what doctors are observing....  A patient will have some symptoms for a few days and then start to 'feel better'.  Then all of the sudden things get much worse because the body goes into 'overdrive/storm mode' as a last ditch effort.  Many people die of cardiac arrest or heart attack because the fight against the virus taxes their body so heavily.  Regardless of the mechanism, it is the virus which causes the reaction, or over reaction in this case.

So yes, the guy was partially correct about one of his talking points.  But he's not a doctor or scientist and barely able to regurgitate what someone else told him.  I'm sure some Googling could uncover more information on this subject without the political spin.  If you're interested.

We've all known about vitamins for a long time.  'Flintstone' chewable children's vitamins have those same compounds if you're looking.  The fact that he mentioned vitamins in his rant doesn't give him any more credibility or make him an expert in the subject, as far as I'm concerned. You're entitled to your opinion as well.

Stay safe.

Luke

Edited by LukeJ
Because accuracy is important
  • Like 4

The cytokine storm deal was a big factor in young healthy folks dying from H1N1. I suppose that might be the case here. I have not heard any discussion on it from experts.

That small portion of icke's drivel was just more proof that factual elements make a convincing line of BS.

We need to rely on facts, common sense and good gut instinct.

So take your vitamins. And wash your hands. And stay away from each other. Lest your vitamin deficiencies trigger a cytokine storm that makes you waste time listening to a manure salesman with a mouth full of free samples.

• Hmmmmmm 1

Initially, I was under the impression that the 'cytokine' storm/dump was what led to a pneumonia infection which could possibly be stopped by antibiotics. However, what I am now inferring, after considerably more information from health care professionals; that theory does not appear to be the case. What seems to happen, (my interpretation), is that the body's immune system produces such a flood of white blood cells to attack the virus, the effect is that an overpowering flood of liquid mucus"cytokine" substance ends up smothering and destroying healthy lung tissue as well, in an attempt to defeat the virus.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, fishing8046 said:

Luke could you [post a link to the video you posted so that it can be shared?

Which video?  The one on page 3 of this topic?

https://www.facebook.com/shaniquia.anthony/videos/10156581892152396/