Nugget Shooter Forums

Best corona info I've seen. Bill take it down if it doesn't fit.

1 hour ago, matt said:

Too bad El Dorado doesn't visit the site anymore. I'm sure he would liven things up a bit!

Someone should call him.  :)

He's probably doing nothing like the rest of us.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its been interesting reading this thread. I also believe this country is in trouble but its not the end of the world. Ive spent a ton of time in third world war zones and what always amazed me is I co

Yup all's well that ends (not so) well. We almost pulled out of that nosedive a few times but we finally flew her into that dang mountain of opinions. Good riddance.

Apparently this topic has run it's course and is now locked, no one is really posting any more "Corona Virus Info", most are more concerned in ego conflicts, bashing each other over their political be

Posted Images

Apparently this topic has run it's course and is now locked, no one is really posting any more "Corona Virus Info", most are more concerned in ego conflicts, bashing each other over their political beliefs, name calling or simply crying over what someone else posted, or he mentioned my name so I need to respond and mention his name, etc., it seems most can't act like adults in topics such as this. 

So now everybody can get their info fix elsewhere on the internet or TV, etc. and they can post their concerns and opinions on Facebook, YouTube, or wherever.

• Thanks 3
  • well done 5

Yup all's well that ends (not so) well.
We almost pulled out of that nosedive a few times but we finally flew her into that dang mountain of opinions.
Good riddance.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1