Nugget Shooter Forums

How to win world's easiest Nobel Prize

Now you can win the world's easiest Nobel Prize for Science. You can do this while taking a once in a lifetime exotic vacation with about the easiest opportunity to find pristine, unclassified meteorites lying around. The total cost will likely be no more than $5000.00 and you will be guaranteed to win about $1,300,000 in prize money along with receiving your Nobel Award. All you need to do is bring a high quality drone with very good cameras. Location is everything.

You will need to go to Antarctica to that great wall of ice and head into the exterior until you come to the very edge of the flat Earth. Fly the drone endlessly over the edge of the Earth and take lots of videos and pictures. All the while you should streamline it in real time on social media and broadcast it simultaneously around the world. 

You will be instantly world famous and guaranteed to win the Nobel Prize for Science.

Flat Earth Pic.png

Cheers!

billpeters

• Haha 1

Had a neighbor come up to me when I was a middle school math science teacher and try to get me to reveal the round earth conspiracy.  He truly thought the earth was flat.

Posted (edited)

How to counter most flat Earthers who use the Bible to promote their diatribe.

No Biblical writer supports what is taught by the flat Earther movement. Flat Earthers in a language they might understand follow the "Father of Lies, who was a liar from the beginning". In the same way flat Earthers have been lying to us from the beginning.

Flat Earthers verify that they really don't believe the Earth is flat. They say the Sun continually goes around the North Pole above the Earth. If that were true the Sun would never set. The Sun cannot be on both sides of a flat plane at the same time. Time zones would not exist, neither could one continent experience night while the other experiences day. The Bible teaches that the Sun rises in the east and sets in the west from our perspective, which cannot happen according to flat Earthers. "From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3. If the Sun ever did set or rise it could only do so over the edge of the Earth at the South Pole for everyone on Earth at the same time. The Sun could never apparently rise in the east or west since the flat Earth has no edge there. Flat Earthers reject the Bible teaching that the Sun, Moon, and stars are always in sky (Genesis 1) even when they set below the horizon implying that the Earth must be round for this to be so.

The modern Flat Earth theory was invented only 40 years ago and has no ancient history in any culture. This new theory teaches that the only edge of the Earth is due south inside Antarctica, which no biblical writer supports.

The Bible says the Earth is circular, gives examples of its movement, and supports scientific study.

The Bible gives us the sound mind principle instead, which is scientifically valid. I applied my mind to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under the skies, Eccl. 1:13. So I turned my mind to understand, to investigate and to search out wisdom and the scheme of things, Eccl. 7:25. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, Romans 12:2.

Flat Earthers teach the lie that the Earth cannot move for their religion to be true, but the Bible describes how earthquakes move the Earth in 17 different verses. Since even the Bible describes how earthquakes move the Earth, it confirms flat Earthers do not support the Bible. As long as the Earth exists it will remain unmovable in an orbit around the Sun, which is biblically accurate.

The Bible actually says the Earth is circular in the poetic passage: Isaiah 40:22; "He sits enthroned above the circle of the Earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in." 200 years prior to Jesus spending part of his youth in Egypt (Matt 2:15) it was known across the Middle East that Eratoshenes in Egypt had accurately measured the Earth's diameter at a little under 8000 miles (converted) where Jesus later lived. In describing how God forgives sins the Bible does not make the mistake of saying from north to south, which limits it to 12,450 miles. Instead the Bible says; "as far as east is from west", Ps 103:12, in which you could travel east (or west) forever and never stop going east or west in that direction.

All flat Earthers are conning others and liars who follow the Father of Lies. This also makes their religion, which they really don't even believe, false as well. They are anti-biblical, antichristian, and anti-science.

I think I just lost my Nobel Prize.

Rats!

billpeters

Edited by billpeters
  • Haha 1