Nugget Shooter Forums

Welcome back, you can click the "Forgot Password" and an email will be sent to you to reset your password....but if you don't have the same email address you originally registered with any longer you will never receive it.

I can however change the password and sent it to you in a PM so you can login and then you can change the password to another or you can send me a PM and tell  me what password you would like and I'll change it,  just let me know in this topic what you would like to do and we will proceed to get it done!

EDIT: I just checked your old email and it's a bit different because of the provider than the one on your new profile, so my offer is the way to get back logged in to your old profile.

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2020 at 12:32 PM, cp90macs2 said:

This is ole cp90mac, under a new user id. Forgot the old passwords so created a new account.  Getting back out and into prospecting again. Hoping to see old freinds and meet new ones.

Skip will fix you up, he just did the same thing for me yesterday, its hell to get old but what's the alternative ? Welcome back:old:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 9:29 AM, Gilaoro said:

Skip will fix you up, he just did the same thing for me yesterday, its hell to get old but what's the alternative ? Welcome back:old:

cp90macs , If it was not for Skip all us ole computer and password and typing challenged guys would have to find some other way to annoy  people !:olddude:

Max B.

• Haha 1