Nugget Shooter Forums

2012 Polaris RZR 800 with Trailer FOR SALE

My trusty steed ... my RZR is up for sale at $8500 or best reasonable offer for both the RZR and Trailer as well as some spare parts. I have done most of the servicing myself including changing out all the fluids in the gear and transfer cases about 50 hours of running ago ... for me that is probably about 300 miles. This is the narrow 2 seat model of the 2012, not the full size 800S model. It has newer tires ... maybe 350 miles on the tires presently ... on it and I put a new drive belt on it when I changed the gear oils. I have a spare tire for the trailer and the RZR. The RZR has rock guards on the sides and front and rear bumpers, a half windshield and a roof as installed extras when new.  It's ready to go do some more prospecting ... I'm still using it. If you have an interest PM me or text me at 603.770.7208. I say text because I rarely answer the phone with all the robo calls out there lately unless your name happens to be in my phone from a previous contact so calling as a first action is probably not the best idea. Payment would be cash or a cashiers check. Title in the case of the cashiers check would be held until it clears. I own the RZR outright so I have the title readily available. It can be seen in Prescott Valley AZ or out in the desert working as I will continue to use it until it sells.

RZR 1.jpg

RZR 2.jpg

RZR 3.jpg

'freak' ... love that name! .   As for the RZR it has 3439 miles on it currently. That is not a lot of miles for its age. Roughly 400 miles per year since I bought it new. It has never failed to get me where I wanted to go UNLESS the trail was straight vertical and that was me saying "NOPE! Not today!" :old: LOL! Feel free to PM me if you have any detailed questions. I don't frequent the forum as much as I used to. Between gold hunting and my Kayak bass tournament season starting this weekend I have been a bit busy. Thanks for your interest.

OK ... No offers so far here or anywhere else I have posted ... so for forum members I will drop the price too $8000.00 and still include the trailer and spare parts. I just found the repair manual so that will be included as well. It's been a great piece of equipment for me but I have not been getting out as much as I used to and when I do I can usually drive the truck close enough to finish with a little walking! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I guess under the current crisis everyone is locked down or about to be and using their expendable coins for groceries and rent or mortgage. I get it. I am too! So for now I will take this off the market until things get better. BUT if someone has a serious interest and has some coins jingling in their pocket that is burning a hole in that pocket just PM me. 

Hope everyone stays well and we'll see you on the other side of this virus! Wash your hands and be vigilant ... shelter in place is the best advice!

• Like 1