Nugget Shooter Forums
mariposagoldbag

Video I just shot of me finding some nuggets in Arizona!

Let me know what you guys think.  Might be a little boring, its my first attempt at doing these kind of videos!

• Like 16
  • well done 2

Nice job on the video . . .  Actually, any video that shows nuggets being found are win in my opinion. :m2c:

• Like 3

Hey, COOL VIDEO!!!  I like your Arizona-Title page, and how you merged up-beat music along with it (makes the viewer feel as though he is right along with you on your adventure)...pretty professional job. :yesss:  And as for the Gold,...it's kind of amazing just how much gold is left behind (for any number of human-error-reasons) by those who have swung the "many"--upgraded models of detectors over an area for many years, ....as they come to the conclusion that the area is worked out?!? HMmmmmm :89: 

I just posted my very-first video as well, and I can see that compared to yours, there's a lot I will need to learn when it comes to special effects (having a creative title page, adding music. etc., etc.).  But I am new to this UTUBE-thing, so it may take me a while.  Good Job anyway.  Gary :200:

• Like 1

good detecting working that bedrock

• Like 1

I appreciate it everyone!  Make sure you hit that subscribe button so that you can see what comes next!  I'm sure to start hitting some bigger pieces at some point and plan on getting it on film!

• Like 2

Low Point, 

It was nice to have ran into you out there that day!  I look forward to getting out there with you in the near future and maybe finding some new locations.  

Edited by mariposagoldbag

Gold Monster 1000 and the accuracy of its discrimination

I didn't mention it in the video but I wanted to point out something to everyone that questions how well the discrimination works on the GM1000.  First off I would say on bigger targets the discrimination is more accurate. However, if you watch the video you will notice that the second piece of gold that I find, the detector was strictly telling me that it was iron.  It was a small target and I have had this happen a lot.  I've also had a small piece of gold literally bong like a hot rock.

Lesson of the day, DIG EVERYTHING!  

The only time discrimination is an acceptable option is when you are in a highly trashy area's like a cabin site, or when the hot rocks are a huge issue.  My opinion!  But you will miss gold, guaranteed! Not my opinion!

Edited by mariposagoldbag
  • Like 4

Thats a juicy looking area! 
WTG on the nuggets. 

Tom H.

• Like 1

Nice job on the video Mike, very well done..the upbeat sound track, the swirls.between  pauses, what I  really enjoyed was the  scenery shots and the gold of course.  Looking forward to more of your Arizona Adventures on U Tube. 

• Like 1

enjoyed it.....good job!!!!!

• Like 1

Good video.  That claim has some nasty hot rocks but also some good gold, as you have seen.  Gotta love that gold monster.  I never remove the small coil from it.   I typically use the GPZ but when I come up to a lot of exposed bedrock, I remove the GM1000 from my pack.  It is just lighter and smaller for getting in those tight spots that the larger coils cannot.

• Like 1

Good video Mike. Sorry I couldn't make it out there with you that day. But we will have others I'm sure.

• Like 1

Well done and thanks for the video

• Like 1

I liked it, and I liked the music.
AND I liked when u had to Go cause the filmin wuz getn in the way of detectin !  That's when ya know its real !  :head:
Hapy Huntn an keep the videos coming.

• Like 2

I just wanted to thank everyone for the support yall have shown!  I uploaded quite few more videos since this first one.  Go check out my youtube channel and subscribe so that you don't miss my next one, thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3hHAd3jVBAY8Hw4gDhmxjA

Awesome video! I subscribed! You're wearing it out with that GM.. Also, we talked on youtube a few days ago and I think you sub'd to me as well (Randy's Treasure Adventures). I'll send you a PM and you can get with my buddy in Mayer about the Big Bug Mining District and get you some more land to hunt! Hopefully see you out there someday!

• Like 1

What a precious bedrock. I really love those beautiful pieces. Great finds! :thumbsupanim

Great video!:thumbsupanim