Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi all,

Have posted a couple times, but not here in new members, so...

Returning to the hobby after almost 20 years.  Will be heading towards Benson Az first week of February (next week) for February and March. Am a gpaa member and will be looking at the greaterville area while there. Have also been in contact with the local chapter.  

Really not on much of a schedule while there, this trip is about my father (86) spending time with his friends, so I'm pretty open to wander about. 

Swinging an Equinox 800, anyone in the area that's interested would be welcome to join in.

My only limiting factor is I'll be stuck with the dodge ram for the 5th wheel, so won't have the clearance for a lot of places.  Wish I could somehow drive 2 vehicles down.

A real big thank you  to Bill and Tammy too. Things have changed a bunch in detectors over 20 years, you really helped narrow down my choices. Love the videos. Am amazed that someone can feel like an old friend in a video,  but you guys pull it off. 

• Like 3

Welcome back.

• Like 1

Thanks! Looking forward to getting out of crazy land for a while.  Set to roll south Wednesday morning.