Nugget Shooter Forums

A request from OR.....  Would you consider doing a Video on using Google Earth and the other Apps you use to locate good areas. You touched on this in an earlier video when things were in drought mode for you.  This would be a great asset to any and all hunters along with locating old mining towns and pioneer trails and towns.  Thanks in advance....... Doc 

27 minutes ago, Doc Hunter said:

A request from OR.....  Would you consider doing a Video on using Google Earth and the other Apps you use to locate good areas. You touched on this in an earlier video when things were in drought mode for you.  This would be a great asset to any and all hunters along with locating old mining towns and pioneer trails and towns.  Thanks in advance....... Doc 

Doc, 

Welcome to the forum!

Exactly who are you asking this of?

I ASSUMED (hate that word) that this would be directed to Bill since the Video I referenced HE DID. That being said I will Welcome first hand advice from ANYONE with the expertise in using Google Earth and the Layover Maps and such apps out there today.  How to define areas and links to the apps and software You All Use. I'm a Newbie and 75 so I try to plan my trips to make it as easily physically on me as possible.   Thank you for the reply, hopes this clears things a bit and any help will be great.

2 hours ago, Doc Hunter said:

I ASSUMED (hate that word) that this would be directed to Bill since the Video I referenced HE DID. That being said I will Welcome first hand advice from ANYONE with the expertise in using Google Earth and the Layover Maps and such apps out there today.  How to define areas and links to the apps and software You All Use. I'm a Newbie and 75 so I try to plan my trips to make it as easily physically on me as possible.   Thank you for the reply, hopes this clears things a bit and any help will be great.

Bill may or may not see your post/request, this is just another forum section and Bill is not on the forum as much as he use to be because he's very busy with many other things these days, if I were you I would sent him a PM/private message here on the forum since he may see that sooner than your post, you might also make a comment with your request on one of his latest videos on YouTube which he may see even sooner than a private message since him doing his videos is one of the things he's is busy doing these days.

I'm sure anyone that reads your post will help you if they can as well.

In the meantime many here uses Land Matters for researching areas to try and find areas for gold as well as other land usage, Clay who is a member here is one of the people responsible for Land Matters being such a great research resource, if you reach out to him he can help you learn how to use all the resources on Land Matters, below is a link to Land Matters and also to Clay's profile here on the forum, send him a PM to seek help getting all you can out of Land Matters, he's on the forum regularly so you should get a reply quickly.

http://mylandmatters.org/

Clay's profile link.

https://nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/profile/23810-clay/

• well done 1