Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Coffee

Gold Monster 1000 + accessories

Selling my Minelab GM1000 with extras. Bought new from Doc in February of 2019. Used but in very good condition. Just found out that my fiance and I are in a great position to buy our first home, so my hobbies have to take a seat on the back burner for quite some time while we save up for a down payment. This setup comes with the detector with the 2 coils, Doc's display and armrest cover, 2 plastic scoops, rechargeable battery, AA battery pack, all chargers and parts, Bunks hermit pick, Minelab carry bag, Minelab headphones for the GM1000, a pair of Monster brand headphones (not pictured), Doc's pick and scoop holder with belt, and some white electrical tape to seal out dirt between the coil and cover. Asking for $700. I'm willing to ship but you will be responsible for the shipping cost. I live in Southern California so I'm willing to meet within 50 miles of Rancho Cucamonga. 

I DO NOT USE PAYPAL.... but I do have Zelle or am willing to work out any other form of payment. PayPal screwed me out of almost $800, so I refuse to use them again. Cash on meeting is always accepted as well. Thank you for looking. 

20200126_182116.jpg

• Like 1

Still selling? I want!

And I live close by, can do cash deal.

• Like 1

SDminer check your PMs :inocent: Mike C...:200:

Heading out to Barstow this weekend for a outing.  Still available?  If so will swing by and pay cash.

Thanks,

Craig

On 1/27/2020 at 1:58 PM, Chris Coffee said:

Selling my Minelab GM1000 with extras. Bought new from Doc in February of 2019. Used but in very good condition. Just found out that my fiance and I are in a great position to buy our first home, so my hobbies have to take a seat on the back burner for quite some time while we save up for a down payment. This setup comes with the detector with the 2 coils, Doc's display and armrest cover, 2 plastic scoops, rechargeable battery, AA battery pack, all chargers and parts, Bunks hermit pick, Minelab carry bag, Minelab headphones for the GM1000, a pair of Monster brand headphones (not pictured), Doc's pick and scoop holder with belt, and some white electrical tape to seal out dirt between the coil and cover. Asking for $700. I'm willing to ship but you will be responsible for the shipping cost. I live in Southern California so I'm willing to meet within 50 miles of Rancho Cucamonga. 

I DO NOT USE PAYPAL.... but I do have Zelle or am willing to work out any other form of payment. PayPal screwed me out of almost $800, so I refuse to use them again. Cash on meeting is always accepted as well. Thank you for looking. 

20200126_182116.jpg

Hi Chris

Just wondering where you got the doc’s covers from??

Cheers mate 

13 hours ago, Bhogg said:

Hi Chris

Just wondering where you got the doc’s covers from??

Cheers mate 

Chris hasn't been on the forum in about 2 months, I guess he's busy with trying to buy his new home, but you can get Doc's covers from either Doc, but Bill the owner of this forum also sells them as well, here's a link to the covers on Bill's store website.

https://nuggetshooter.com/store.html#!/Cover-For-Gold-Monster-1000-–-Doc’s-Gold-Screamer-Brand/p/167351002/category=21705124

• Like 4