Nugget Shooter Forums

Hello Forum, new to the hobby but feel I have a little head start with the forum and Bill's input.  Finalizing a Nox 800 purchase and will be breaking it in soon.  Looking forward to meeting others in the area who might want to take a newbie under their wing for an outing or two.  Getting ready to semi retire so will have some time to do some exploring.

Carl 

Welcome.

Consider going to the meeting at the Tucson Chapter of the GPAA on Dec 18th http://www.gpatucson.org/.  The GPAA lists the contact info as

TUCSON, AZ
David Steimle • 520-490-5325

There is options out there. Roadrunners has claims throughout AZ.  Here's the link to the roadrunners club calendar: https://www.roadrunnergold.com/event-calendar/

There's many, many other clubs available in AZ.  I just mentioned two. If you contact the club about meetings, they may allow you to attend if you are interested in joining.

Thanks for the great info Chris, will definitely be looking to join the GPAA and start looking at the local clubs. 

Edited by TBizjet
wrong name

Bizjet,

Id also look into the desert gold diggers. I’ve found some nice gold on their claims when I used to be a member.

Edited by Desertpilot
  • Like 1