Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums
mn90403

Outing Pictures

Recommended Posts

Where are some of you posting the outing pictures?

Do we have any night shots?

Mitchel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one has posted any photos yet, other than Knifemaker posted 3 photos of a Levi rivet he found and one of his daughter in the pinned Fall Outing topic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a couple..

20191116_163856.jpg

20191116_165657.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • well done 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill put up a vid. on his you tube channel.

Tom

 

DSC05115.JPG

DSC05123.JPG

DSC05125.JPG

SAM_2985.JPG

SAM_2986.JPG

  • Like 11
  • well done 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was great to see all the new faces, meet so many people from the forum, and subscribers to my channel   !:yesss:

Here`s some gold found during the outing. 

Boulder dash`s above the dime, and mine below the dime ...:thumbsupanim:black_knight_standing:

 

IMG_2542.JPG

 

 

Edited by adam
  • Like 18
  • well done 3
  • wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you to Bill, Minelab and everyone who put the outing together. My daughters and I had a great time! They loved all the Minelab schwag. Alexa even wore her Minelab beanie to school today. 

It's was great getting to see everyone and chat with some friends. I hope to get out with some fellow nuggetshooters this winter.

Here's the gold we scored right before heading back to the outing and also my first GPX5000 nuggets. :head:

20191119_202035.png

 

  • Like 14
  • well done 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice nuggets alwaysdirty.   I think you when 1st place for largest piece detected during the outing. 10 gold stars sir..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chet has a nice one coming when he gets back to a WiFi connection at McDonalds or somewhere!

I got my first nugget in LSD/SD.  It is a .25g whopper!

IMG_20191118_090223.jpg

  • Like 12
  • well done 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Alwaysdirty said:

Thank you to Bill, Minelab and everyone who put the outing together. My daughters and I had a great time! They loved all the Minelab schwag. Alexa even wore her Minelab beanie to school today. 

It's was great getting to see everyone and chat with some friends. I hope to get out with some fellow nuggetshooters this winter.

Here's the gold we scored right before heading back to the outing and also my first GPX5000 nuggets. :head:

20191119_202035.png

 

Gotta love it, nice one. Cool on the beanie Tammy liked her's too

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, adam said:

It was great to see all the new faces, meet so many people from the forum, and subscribers to my channel   !:yesss:

Here`s some gold found during the outing. 

Boulder dash`s above the dime, and mine below the dime ...:thumbsupanim:black_knight_standing:

 

IMG_2542.JPG

 

 

That is getting it done.... Simple as that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done Shay & Mitchel !!   

Here`s a close up of my bigger piece. 

IMG_2586.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

 

  • Like 11
  • well done 5
  • wow 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang nabbid that is one cool piece of gold!!!
Tom H.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, boulder dash said:

Nice nuggets alwaysdirty.   I think you when 1st place for largest piece detected during the outing. 10 gold stars sir..

Thanks bd, looks like adams is up there too. Hats off to you though for total weight champ of the outing. Excellent beeping!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, adam said:

Well done Shay & Mitchel !!   

Here`s a close up of my bigger piece. 

IMG_2586.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

 

Dude thats awesome! nice pics :thumbsupanim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yea I forgot Adams was a mind boggling epic find of 1.7 grams. I'm happy multiple people were able to go home with gold.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, adam said:

Well done Shay & Mitchel !!   

Here`s a close up of my bigger piece. 

IMG_2586.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

 

May I ask what camera you used to take those pictures? Excellent photography.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or smartphone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 5:11 AM, Morlock said:

Or smartphone...

I use a Canon G7X  for everything......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the great outing!

It was nice to meet so many people all in the hobby.  I am aiming to get more hours out there, and I learned a lot from you guys!   Very grateful to have stumbled onto your website forum, and honoured to actually be there in person. 

I had some fun dancing around with those soft fluffy cactuses there - like cotton candy almost eh?   :) 
 

Amazing design by nature right there - you couldn’t manufacture such an efficient seed spreader or whatever those fish hook things are on those spikey balls that jump out at ya :)  

Good Times!   Thank You!

 

4F8A1DC8-5F15-4ABB-AA02-68966C6A67CF.jpeg

34D1506B-C076-4BFB-8895-62F3F8E28ED6.jpeg

99F52256-7D8B-4279-97C0-72818B2A6922.jpeg

2A3A89D6-35DF-4B2E-9BD7-6A5146D3B8A3.jpeg

Edited by BuddyK
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BuddyK said:

Thanks for the great outing!

It was nice to meet so many people all in the hobby.  I am aiming to get more hours out there, and I learned a lot from you guys!   Very grateful to have stumbled onto your website forum, and honoured to actually be there in person. 

I had some fun dancing around with those soft fluffy cactuses there - like cotton candy almost eh?   :) 
 

Amazing design by nature right there - you couldn’t manufacture such an efficient seed spreader or whatever those fish hook things are on those spikey balls that jump out at ya :)  

Good Times!   Thank You!

 

4F8A1DC8-5F15-4ABB-AA02-68966C6A67CF.jpeg

34D1506B-C076-4BFB-8895-62F3F8E28ED6.jpeg

99F52256-7D8B-4279-97C0-72818B2A6922.jpeg

2A3A89D6-35DF-4B2E-9BD7-6A5146D3B8A3.jpeg

I bet you were the only one wearing shorts.:rolleyes:I've had many encounters with cholla and lost each time. Beware.... Thanks for the pics.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to meet you and those Cholla will get ya...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where you are from but I encountered Cholla cactus for the first time last year. Every day they got me LOL I’ve learned next time to bring a pair of pliers along because trying to get them off just keeps getting worse and worse LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...