Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rluckadoo

Looking for a small crusher

Just wondering if anyone has a small impact mill (for sampling and small production) for sale?  Might even be interested in a combo, jaw crusher/impact mill.  Thank you!

I have a Keane impact mill that sits on a bucket. I think it's the RC1. It's hardly been used. I would sell it for a great price. Let me know if you are interested. It's in Sacramento.

Edited by matt

48 minutes ago, matt said:

I have a Keane impact mill that sits on a bucket. I think it's the RC1. It's hardly been used. I would sell it for a great price. Let me know if you are interested. It's in Sacramento.

Yes, how much are you asking for  it?  I am looking for something portable for sampling a hard rock claim, not production at this time.  Thank you!

52 minutes ago, matt said:

Feel free to PM me with your price.  Thank you!

Just got back from a day in the mountains. I'll touch base with you tomorrow.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:41 PM, matt said:

Just got back from a day in the mountains. I'll touch base with you tomorrow.

Hi Matt...if it dont work out with the other fella....I'd be interested to know the price. I am in the Motherlode area myself....please p.m. with a price, thanks.

Sorry not to get back with a price sooner. I would like to sell it for $300. I haven't started it for a few years so the float and jets might need to be cleaned (or maybe not). I'll get it out of the shed this weekend and start it up. It's got a Briggs and Stratton engine. I think I bought it for $500 from a guy that had used it a couple time. I used it once to crush a fat speci and planned on using it for sampling on a property I used to have permission to prospect. It may be expensive to ship because of the oil and gas (which I can drain for shipping, but I'm pretty busy right now). Let me know if either of you are still interested.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:35 PM, matt said:

Sorry not to get back with a price sooner. I would like to sell it for $300. I haven't started it for a few years so the float and jets might need to be cleaned (or maybe not). I'll get it out of the shed this weekend and start it up. It's got a Briggs and Stratton engine. I think I bought it for $500 from a guy that had used it a couple time. I used it once to crush a fat speci and planned on using it for sampling on a property I used to have permission to prospect. It may be expensive to ship because of the oil and gas (which I can drain for shipping, but I'm pretty busy right now). Let me know if either of you are still interested.

Hi Matt, thanks for posting, I am looking for a much larger one....great price! 

On 11/6/2019 at 7:35 PM, matt said:

Matt, let me know if you get it operational.  I am interested, but would need it shipped to TX.  Thanks, Robert

Still interested.  Just wondering if you were able to get it running?

Sorry, but I won't have time to get it out until this weekend. I'll let you know as soon as I get it out and start it. It should be fine, but if it doesn't run, a carb rebuild kit is cheep. I've never seen on for sale at a price this low.

Edited by matt

Great!  I’m interested.  Just let me know.  Thank you!