Nugget Shooter Forums
theace115

Is this Gold Worth it? Actual Video.

Hey Gold Hunters!  I can really use some feedback on my videos.  I'm trying to make content that is fun to watch, shows gold, and hey, maybe even teach someone something. 

I'm open to criticism about my videos.  Camera Skills, Audio, Video, B-roll, Etc.  What do you want to see more of / less of.

Let me know.  I sincerely appreciate it.  Can't wait to finally meet some of y'all at the outing!!

• Like 5

You and your dad do a great job, keep it up and thanks for taking the time to do them.

Edited by AllenJ
  • Like 1

Thank you Allen,  I appreciate it!

thanks Shane!   appreciate it!

I agree and have your bell rung..... :thumbsupanim

Well of course it's worth it and I appreciate you guys filming it to share with us.... I like the intro you settled on too. 

I'm also looking forward meeting some of y'all at the outing. I won't be camping but will be there for the Saturday potluck. 

Thanks Craig and Alex. 

Aaron 

Great Prospecting Video!

Couple Notes -

1) The wall to wall stock music takes away from what you are doing.  Either mix it lower or fade in and out as you see fit.  During the 8 minutes it kept grabbing my attention, and not in a good way.

2) More ON Camera interaction will help you stay connected with the audience better.  Bill does a good job at this.

3) Small compact Tri-Pod could help out a bit while digging the targets.

With that said.....It is easy to say "Lets Make A Video", but to actually follow thru with camera work, sound, editing, and then posting.....It's a lot of work.  GREAT JOB!  Look forward to more in the future.

Thank you very much for the honest feed back,

Craig 

Edited by Leverite

On 11/1/2019 at 7:45 AM, theace115 said:

Hey Gold Hunters!  I can really use some feedback on my videos.  I'm trying to make content that is fun to watch, shows gold, and hey, maybe even teach someone something. 

I'm open to criticism about my videos.  Camera Skills, Audio, Video, B-roll, Etc.  What do you want to see more of / less of.

Let me know.  I sincerely appreciate it.  Can't wait to finally meet some of y'all at the outing!!

Nice video, watched it from beginning to end...... When they suck I cut them off in the first 30 seconds..... Good hunting ....