Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

OUTING HEAD COUNT

OUTING HEAD COUNT  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you? Important we know...

I'm planning on attending. I'll be solo and clicked the vote above. I'll bring a vegetable side. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mark makarov said:

Hi Bill, Mark and Raven will be coming from Wilhoit. We will bring twice baked potato's and looking forward to the fun.

Are Tony Pancake or Chuck Hall still in the Wilhoit area? 

28 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Tony Pancake ? 

Now thats a name I havent heard in years-Is he still around ?

I plan on heading out there Wednesday solo. I will be bringing dessert!!

Edited by WSidney

Yeah Mike Tony is still around, have not seen him or had a chance to say hello though.

22 minutes ago, Privateeradventurer said:

Hi 2 of us will be coming in on Thursday and we will bring pasta salad! Tenting and bringing friendly doggy!

I will be tenting too. Max, my black lab mix and well known to the regulars here as a grilled meat thief will be here as well. Black lab with orange collar. You see him you may have found me ... but not always. He likes to roam and see who will give him treats ... wish folks would not but that is the way it is! He is a champion beggar! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Laura and Jon from Tempe AZ. We have never tried nugget shooting but have always wanted to try, but just don't know where to start or where to go.  I have an Equinox 800 and Jon has a Gold Bug (original model) that he has never used.

Not sure if we will arrive Thursday or Friday.  We are in a Casita trailer pulled by a white Ford pickup.  

Yes we'll bring something for the potluck.  I'm kind of waiting to see what others are bringing so I don't bring the same thing.

See everyone soon!

I will try and get out tomorrow night with the tables. If not tomorrow... Friday night when we show up to set up.

Scotty

I’ll be arriving sometime tomorrow afternoon. IDK yet what I’ll bring but I’ll need to find a way to the store to get something 

Totally new to the group and new to gold detecting.  If it's not too late to join the festivities we would love to attend and meet some new people and learn as much as possible.

Hi!! I just got a gold master 24k , would love to find someone to show me how to use It!!!   I would like to find a group to go out with ,from what I read here it sounds like you all have a good time  ,im in my 70s and have a can am 1000z and love to go camping thanks for your time Kevin lookhart