Nugget Shooter Forums
Odinxgen

Comprehensive: Sed-Type Meteorite candidate

WELL  GEE,...….?????
I'm tuning in late to this post Odinxgen, but I have a puzzeling question about one of the samples you posted a photo of,.
Is the sample in this photo ( the circled area)  "Pregnant" ?  :mornincoffee:  Inquiring minds want to know ? :snapoutofit:

20190802_101607.thumb.jpg.1fbca9bd0e1b39fac98b5c7abc81bf58.jpg

• Like 1

This has become so much more than an opinion about a rock hasn't it?

I honestly don't think it was ever about exploding Martian sandstone. Just the fact that it is supposed to be about exploding Martian sandstone indicates that there is some deeper motivation.

I think we need a special forum for psycho-geological and neuroterrestrial specimens. Maybe offer diagnosis with the mineral identification?

There must be some way we can help these troubled souls. This guy is desperate, living in the streets. Just him and his sandstone, his camera and his computer. In a cardboard box behind the bowling alley. Trying desperately to make someone believe his sandstone is from Mars.

It is his only hope. His last resort. He has bet it all on the rock and now all he needs is just one guy on Nugget Shooter Forum to say they believe him. Just one real meteorite hunter to endorse his observations and methodology. Just one man who will admit it could be possible. 

Well Odin I want you to know I hear you brother. I realize how hard it is and how desperate you are to have someone on your side. You are obviously in need of professional help. Not for the rock. It is a hunk of sandstone. But for your mental health.

If what you tell us about your situation is true then you need to seek help. For your own good. Obsessing on this rock is not healthy. You are an emotional wreck man! Talk to a mental health professional.

Life is too short to be unhappy and you are obviously unhappy. Don't bum us out here with your sob stories. We aren't your therapist or your momma. You came here for advice and got solid advice about your rock and your head.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, frank c said:

WELL  GEE,...….?????
I'm tuning in late to this post Odinxgen, but I have a puzzeling question about one of the samples you posted a photo of,.
Is the sample in this photo ( the circled area)  "Pregnant" ?  :mornincoffee:  Inquiring minds want to know ? :snapoutofit:

20190802_101607.thumb.jpg.1fbca9bd0e1b39fac98b5c7abc81bf58.jpg

That is the cone IE the face of the orientation it likely had, this structure is a higher grade of metamorphose and is heavier than some other sides even though it is smaller.

Lol but your post is dripping with sarcasm  and I promise you that joining in with these experts you are going to be humiliated. I've saved all of this and I can hold a grudge for a very long time.

-Odin

• Sad 1

Bedrock bob,

I seen your post and wanted to respond in kind, you can say it's a sandstone... Because it is a sandstone. It IS also a meteorite.

I don't think you understand complex ideas and you look like the type of guy that likes to dress up in camo and pretend to be a survivalist. 

And while I can understand how someone like you can remain completely oblivious to the facts, because they demand research that someone like you won't have the capacity to understand.

I hope you feel good saying all of these things to me, I've saved all of these pages and will continue to review the non-answers and complete lack of any supporting evidence proving me wrong, trying to find a nugget of information that is not "its a sandstone" or "you're a crazy person" 

So far what I can see from youre argument is I am wrong because you seen a rock that looked just like this one at your watering hole. Sorry but that's insane and I will not push aside all of my supporting research and say "well im wrong!" because you seen rock that look like rock.

As far as you're very hurtful words and calling me basically a handicapped or mentally impaired individual, I will leave this to the admins but this is what the 3rd or 4th time you've made seriously personal attacks. 

But my response is this. "You don't fricking know me, You have no idea the crap I am willing to go through to follow this through and get a solid answer. I'm not just homeless, I'm living on the streets by choice. I made this choice myself. And yeah, I've got a sandstone that I know is a meteorite and I have it stored safely, And I out of my last bit of energy forced it into a lab surrendering my safety net. You can imagine me sleeping in a cardboard box behind a bowling alley, I'm sure that makes you feel real good about how wrong I must be. But that's not reality. The reality is I'm fine, Just fine. And if you aren't losing sleep over how screwed up your posting here is and how wrong you might be... I think you need that help more than I do, Bruh."

- ODIN

Im blocking bedrock for his comments and will not be responding to his posts unless they are brought to my attention. Thank you to the people PMing me, you guys are great and may continue to do so!

• Sad 1

:m2c:  Just for reference, I have "unfollowed" this post.
And I leave you all with a pertinent fact to ponder,...…………………..

18893035_10154728436492399_635696360375028992_n.jpg

Just now, frank c said:

:m2c:  Just for reference, I have "unfollowed" this post.
And I leave you all with a pertinent fact to ponder,...…………………..

18893035_10154728436492399_635696360375028992_n.jpg

Lol bye felica!

:pop::pop::pop:

• Like 2

Are you saying you are getting messages from someone on this forum telling you to pursue this path? I find that really hard to believe. Why don’t any of your supporters care to comment with their encouraging messages and supporting ideas on the thread you made? It’s strange that they will only offer support to your cause in secrecy, via private message. Sounds like finding a sandstone meteorite is some real cloak and dagger type stuff. Even the “supporters” who believe in your cause have chosen to remain anonymous so far....

In all honesty Odin you are really being dense about this. You got some real educated guys who’ve devoted YEARS to this subject giving you advice. You are not even smart enough to recognize wisdom when it’s being freely giving to you. You are getting freebies here from veterans. This is not normally free info man! These guys put in the time and have the knowledge and are good enough to share it with us. Not only are you getting free advice from some dudes who’ve been around twice as long as you, but your throwing the advice back in their face with insults. You are all mixed up man. If you want to get passionate about finding a meteorite you’ve got guys here who will help. What you’ve chosen to be passionate about is obsessing over that one rock you’ve found, which really has nothing to do meteorites, AND, at the same time, claiming all the other guys who’ve been doing it long before you even thought about your first meteorite, are completely wrong? Can I ask what amazing accomplishments have you achieved in your life that give you the amount of hubris  and misplaced self confidence you have? 

• Like 2

Please block me too! Your wheels have come off.....:nutty:

• Like 1

You have posted some wild crap. From exploding Martian sandstone to hints of suicide. You are obsessed with posting here and won't accept others opinions. You are aggressive, vulgar and abusive. You claim to be living in the streets and using your last bit of energy to prove this rock is from space. 

You need professional help my friend. That is good advice from a fellow human who cares about you. You will be much happier, healthier and in a much better position if you stop this unhealthy obsession and accept that there may be an underlying problem that you need to work on.

I apologize if this sounds cruel. But this is the very plain truth and the best advice you are going to get.

Please seek help.

• Like 1

I only commented because you threatened to block people now. I am upset because you are threatening to remove the one aspect of this thread that makes it entertaining. I really enjoy reading this thread, for entertainment purposes, now you are threatening to remove the entertaining part and make it what?.....an educational thread? You will lose your audience pretty quick if you do that. I promise no one is returning to this thread to read replies because they are unsure if that sandstone came from space. 

For as much time as folks spend on the internet I'm really surprised how often they fail to identify an obvious troll.

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

This person or persons have found an endless source of amusement in the responses on this forum. Essentially Nuggetshooter forum is becoming a known troll cave. If you like this sort of thing then you will be pleased to know that it will continue until the forum collapses from the weight of the absurdity or electricity ceases to flow.

Trolls need your feedback and responses to continue their act. Your responses are what they feed on. If you don't like being trolled the solution is simple and thousands of years old.

Don't feed the trolls.

troll.gif

1 hour ago, clay said:

For as much time as folks spend on the internet I'm really surprised how often they fail to identify an obvious troll.

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

This person or persons have found an endless source of amusement in the responses on this forum. Essentially Nuggetshooter forum is becoming a known troll cave. If you like this sort of thing then you will be pleased to know that it will continue until the forum collapses from the weight of the absurdity or electricity ceases to flow.

Trolls need your feedback and responses to continue their act. Your responses are what they feed on. If you don't like being trolled the solution is simple and thousands of years old.

Don't feed the trolls.

troll.gif

Oh that makes more sense, i don't spend much time on the internet , but i have heard of trolls. No one could be as stupid as this guy unless they had true mental issues.