Nugget Shooter Forums
frank c

A Slice of Meteorite Pie anyone ?

Well the ol Badger :4chsmu1: got hisself out in the field yesterday, had  gorgeous weather as September draws to a close.
Detected some deep ones :yesss:  with a 7 x 14 N.F. Advantage on the 4500 an using Black Widows to ease the "deafness".
Started off in the morning with the "pie shaped" piece with my coffee an ended the day with the 149 grammer :yesss:
Bedrock Bob, WHAT "flavor pie slice" would you guess ?? !!  :00000067:maybe "out" of this World flavor !
2 nuggets and 4 more space turds were brought to light by a buddy that was with me. 

WP_20191001_003.jpg

WP_20190930_002.jpg

WP_20190930_009.jpg

• Like 7

Nice hunting Frank, looks like maybe some desert chondrites huh? Did you get a chance to show us a window into the stone, or are you in a secret strewn field? either way looks like a beautiful day was had. :)

• Like 1

Those don't appear to be meteorites Frank. Probably just slag. You need to rub them on your toilet tank lid and show us the streak. :25r30wi:

Great job Frank!

• well done 1

What??? No gold????  Just kidding. Very nice finds. Congrats:thumbsupanim

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

show us the streak. :25r30wi:

,:inocent:Now, if you had said ,"scratch it on your lid :89:and show the streaks on your toilet", maybe...

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, hardtimehermit said:

Nice hunting Frank, looks like maybe some desert chondrites huh? Did you get a chance to show us a window into the stone, or are you in a secret strewn field? either way looks like a beautiful day was had. :)

Old strewn field, Gold Basin, and yes it wuz a fantastic day both enjoyable and weather wise !
These are the "REAL DEAL" no windows necessary :old::head:

• Like 1

Hey Frank, great finds! Let me know the next time your going out I'll try to make the drive to see you.

• Like 1