Nugget Shooter Forums
TomH

Lets get this Arizona nugget season kicked off!!!!

Hey all....well it looks like we are going to be blessed with a fast start on the nugget hunting season. Cool weather is moving in and im loving it! If it keeps up, I will be wearing long johns at the Nov outing at Jackass flats.

So.............here is a vid I did last year. About the same time and I was sweating in Nov. Luke and I hit one of my old washes and he got some and I was able to get a half ounce that day. This is the first guy I popped out. It was a really fun time and made some memories.    (Keep skipping ahead to get over my digging drama) ....It was a 2.1 grammer.  :ya:

ARG>>>>>>>>disregard the trommel vid...cant seem to delete it...or watch it.. :) 

Enjoy

Edited by Au Seeker
To remove trommel video
  • Like 11

Awesome !

Yeah I've already started. I went out last week was too hot 101F. I'll be going tomorrow,  than again Oct 4th :) 

My plan is to go out every week.

Edited by garikfox
  • Like 1

Dang Tom,....How do you kneel down onto all that jagged bedrock without knee protection????????????  I'm in pain just looking at that.   Gary

• Haha 1

I dont..the knee pad was an ankle pad during the shoot. I was too concentrated on getting that nugget to notice. Later on in the vid. I pulled it up after the rocks reminded me where it was.  :)
Tom

• Haha 1

Nice nugget Tom! I just tried to edit out your trommel vid on top ... somehow couldn't find the resource to get rid of it for you. Maybe Skip can do it if he sees this if you still want the first video gone. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Nice nugget Tom! I just tried to edit out your trommel vid on top ... somehow couldn't find the resource to get rid of it for you. Maybe Skip can do it if he sees this if you still want the first video gone. 

Nice find Tom!

I was able to remove the trommel video.

• Like 2