Nugget Shooter Forums

41 minutes ago, ATP said:

For the nonbelievers, look at the gunsight footage recently released by the military from their fighter jets. There is more to see there than lights! You can see the actual object and the pilots talking about how they have it on auto track, since it would be hard to follow manually. Then they talk about the rapid changes in direction and altitude in amazement. These are pilots who are used to every aspect of modern aviation seeing something they can't explain. Now, these guys are the experts in the air with actual gunsight footage, that is hard to argue against. Look it up on youtube, and explain it differently or support the evidence! Now all that is in today's world, but in the time of Columbus, he documents seeing lights moving in the sky above his sailing ship! Now that certainly wasn't any aircraft made by man, back before 1500! 

Perhaps you could post a link to the video.  Also, the same for Columbus's lights.  I did not see a google search for the Phoenix incident, except for the debunked phoenix lights.  For the Columbus incident, the light that barely broke the horizon and settled down like a candle going up and down was spotted by a guy in the mast and is thought to be the light from a native fire at night from an island that was in the direction and distance of the sighting.  Native Americans did have fire back then.

Edited by chrisski
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The light's I saw were immediately apparent as being something I had never seen before.  As I was watching them I made sure to not speculate but instead to simply observe what I was seeing with no jud

You just never know,BMc. lots of planets in the solar system, My thinking is, why would god just put people or beings on this little ball in the solar system? Grubstake My mind is an open book! E

Unexplained lights have been seen throughout the world for centuries.  I'm convinced they are natural phenomena of which we have no understanding. I just find it difficult to believe aliens

Posted Images

Hey Chrisski, I went back and edited my post to tell you how to find these subjects on youtube! Columbus's diary actually said they saw an object rising from the water, that ain't no camp fire! But they had more than one sighting too. At least we know that man didn't have any craft capable of what he saw, but watch the video and make up you own mind! I see you are from Phoenix, I love the place, used to go through there driving or flying to southwestern Colorado hunting and on several occasions saw the balloon festival, a pretty site from the air. Maybe I will make it out there again someday and we can go up in Colorado to metal detect a few areas we found while hunting. One of the guys found a Calvary button on top of the ground. So far none of us has made it back out there with a detector! 

2 hours ago, ATP said:

For the nonbelievers, look at the gunsight footage recently released by the military from their fighter jets. There is more to see there than lights! You can see the actual object and the pilots talking about how they have it on auto track, since it would be hard to follow manually. Then they talk about the rapid changes in direction and altitude in amazement. These are pilots who are used to every aspect of modern aviation seeing something they can't explain. Now, these guys are the experts in the air with actual gunsight footage, that is hard to argue against. Look it up on youtube, and explain it differently or support the evidence! Now all that is in today's world, but in the time of Columbus, he documents seeing lights moving in the sky above his sailing ship! Now that certainly wasn't any aircraft made by man, back before 1500!  OK someone requested links, so here is how to find documentation, go to YouTube and punch in UFO Diary by Christopher Columbus 1492, then while on YouTube punch in Miltary Pilots filming UFO's and you will get about 30 different videos on the subject with actual gunsight footage. Now after watching all that If you still have doubts I would recommend forget trying to convince yourself or trying to argue the point. Believe what you want but this has been covered up for years. 

Taking refuge in doubt and disbelief serves a useful purpose of calming fear of the unknown. This may be the reasoning behind the decision of governments that have previously hesitated in disclosing or confirming physical evidence of U.F.O.'s. It is much easier (and safer), to simply reject their existence than to grapple with unknowable and possibly foreboding explanations.