Nugget Shooter Forums

Pink Diamond Suevite Breccia

7 minutes ago, Mikestang said:

I get the impression you lack any credentials, experience, or expertise to produce such a document given this statement alone.  I think you know enough words to put them in an order that appears meaningful, yet lack any real understanding of any subject matter you have broached here thus far.  Good day.

but...mike, mother nature does life her way not your way.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This topic is sorta a "conundrum", but I don't think you can scrape your "diamond" on it.

This topic is a catsasstrophe as well as a corundum. A real abdomination.     

Shoot. You’re right. So here, I found a meteorite of my very own! It must have been part of the same fall because it looks nearly identical! It’s got giant clasts, impact fractures, fusion crust, and

Posted Images

I never insulted you, just making an observation; also not an argument.  I also made no comments regarding getting anything published.  Again, good day.

noun
plural noun: credentials
  1. a qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something.
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mikestang said:

I never insulted you, just making an observation; also not an argument.  I also made no comments regarding getting anything published.  Again, good day.

noun
plural noun: credentials
  1. a qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something.

I applied calculus to meteorites, it is like the specific gravity, what more qualification could you get? Any job involves using google so you know I learned everything from google, incuding google books. I am very educated, I just have autism so I tend to over think what is happening, like there are no 20 ft mechs walking around like I thought there should be etc. I also am really loose as this is just casusl conversation, not a paper. If this were a paper, it would follow all universal intellectual standards. It doesn't matter, I have taken science courses and reported on papers myself.

Edited by WillM
Typo
53 minutes ago, WillM said:

you don't need credentials to get published.

Wrong...You need to know what you're talking about to.get published. Obviously you don't.

• Like 1

almost all natives have been enslaved by words. until one returns to mother nature who provides the best education, entertainment and support will continue to be unhappy.

simple, natives seeking to do no harm require no governments with over 100 million laws and over 280,000 words. negative thoughts lead to unhappiness, positive thoughts lead to happiness.

1 hour ago, Mikestang said:

don't know why but mike's title keeps popping up.

don't worry be happy

1 hour ago, Morlock said:

Wrong...You need to know what you're talking about to.get published. Obviously you don't.

Wow. I was taking everyone's comments to heart, and I thought it was impossible, but I have a thesis. It is an Onsager reciprocal relation (thermoelectric, electrokinetics etc.) It was thought that the Onsager reciprocal relation did not apply to the corialis effect ("fictitious" forces produced by reference frame). I have found a way for the corialis effect to be applied to the Onsager principle to create the "chemocorialis" effect. Where corialis force changes mass transfer rate, and mass transfer area changes corialis force as a reciprocal relation. Any material can be calculated into it. In other words a new force that can be applied to thermodynamic systems, so far only meteorites, and it is a unit of fictional friction that can be used to better predict the shape of an object through it being more or less able to move relative to the earth "throwing" it with air. A kind of quantifying of a boiling solid being whipped randomly through the atmosphere relative to where the earth is. The further from stable flight (corialis) , the hotter the object (and thus the faster mass trasfer). The larger the object the more corialis force experienced per velocity. It is a good ratio for glypts and explains why meteorites are usually oblong. It is related to the stress induced by chaotic flight patterns. It can account for unorganized extra friction.

I could be completely wrong, but I do not care, this is just a theory. 👽

Keep looking down, they're out there.

Edited by WillM
Typos
  • well done 1
55 minutes ago, matt said:

Thank you. I (not me) feel better.

capital letters are patented by the government and they can and do punish you for using them.

that's why cops pass me by BP waves me through and BLM leaves me alone. they have no authority and no jurisdiction over natives on native soil. they can only deal with legal fiction.

life is a dream, follow your dreams and you will forever be young and happy.

I feel like nobody is going to want to accept this, but I have been saving it for a while now for exposure to the public. I think this is a meteorite without chemical data,  and I doubt with certainty that someone here will be able to explain rationally what this is without saying it is extra terrestrial. 

This is an oblong, flat, glypted, crusted pice of material. One side is smoother and one side is rocky. You can tell it is crusted because the interior is a completely different color than the tan crust. It has cracks, but it does not fall apart. It is magnetic throughout in different amounts and it has rusty spots. It is a brecciated matrix and that suggests collision.  These are all meteoric features, some would say that they are "characteristic" of meteorites. It has giant clasts that are vesicular. This looks like a meteorite from an impact on a body with no atmosphere. The giant clasts are meteorites in a meteorite. The clasts seem to be glypted with the rest of the matrix. The giant clasts are different magnetism than the matrix. One of the giant clasts repels a neodymium magnet on it's sides!

Please don't tell me this is slag, please dont tell me this is pavement. It was in the ground. It was far too heavy to have been put there by a person. The giant clasts were around the area, from breaking up and shock from impact. They don't make roads with giant vesicular clasts. They don't put giant pieces of slag on the surface of cement. This is 1 million percent not man-made. The sides would have had to be broken to get it to have this kind of shape, snd there is no evidence this was broken up all around on the sides. 

This has to be a meteorite, and I want to give it to science. I don't want to have to have this be the first one I sell. But like I said, I have to commission more research. Using the internet and digital images to identify a chemical is farfetched. I am not trying to prove the reality through people's opinion on so little data. At most, I am able to discern if this is worth pursuing or not to bring more data to the table for proof. Which, consequentially costs money itself. 

Thank you, everyone.

:200:

20190920_105440.jpg

20190920_105436.jpg

20190920_105430.jpg

20190920_105423.jpg

20190920_105244.jpg

20190920_105621.jpg

20190920_105537.jpg

20190920_105505.jpg

20190920_105455.jpg

20190920_105340.jpg

20190920_105333.jpg

20190920_105635.jpg

Edited by WillM
Typos

Nice chunk of millings /asphalt you got there !   You should put it on display at the Tucson Gem Show next year. Dont worry , they have armed guards to protect it .

Edited by adam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, adam said:

Nice chunk of millings /asphalt you got there !   You should put it on display at the Tucson Gem Show next year. Dont worry , they have armed guards to protect it .

It could not be useful to a human, so I dont see where the millings/asphalt is coming from. It has rounded glypts on the edges. I have tried a magnet after one was being repelled by a clast, and it had different magnetism. This could be from the interface of quantum spins of certain materials under certain conditions.  "New Type of Magnet Discovered: Singlet-Based Magnet. In conventional magnets, small magnetic constituents align with one another to create a strong magnetic field. By contrast, the newly-discovered type ofmagnet — the singlet-based magnet — has fields that pop in and out of existence, resulting in an unstable force." https://interestingengineering.com/a-new-type-of-magnet-has-been-discovered

The magnetism of these rocks changes with time, I will have to find the mechanism for creating such magnets and see if it applys. I was going to show a video of the repulsion but the whole thing changed.

Edited by WillM
Typos

Will,

there are many better things to do with your life than babbling on with this pretend science!

At 30 years old you should be doing something productive, not sitting at home waiting for Mommy to feed you.

autism or not go do something with your Life!

I am done, again

fred

• Like 2
On 9/16/2019 at 3:14 PM, billpeters said:

Take all of your lunar diamond meteorites and sell them for a few hundreds of millions of dollars each. I am done responding to your posts.

billpeters 

15 hours ago, GeoJack said:

Wear your helmet. 

18 hours ago, Morlock said:

On 9/17/2019 at 10:26 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

WillM.

In your post above you wrote: "This isn't the first example of a foreign meteorite not in-line with western science yet. "

What country were these meteorites found in?

I was under the impression that science was the same all over the globe. Is there another kind of science besides "Western Science" where you live?

BillPeters, thank you for your skepticism, it saved me some time. Obviously people use quartz for landscaping, can't be more obvious. 

GeoJack, that is the meaning of my first name, william from "Wilhelm" "willing helmet" lol according to name origin. 

Morlock, I know algebra, geometry, and calculus. I do not have a degree yet, but I am a computer scientist as well. Google even paid me to interview about it. I know all papers cite other papers for their validity.  All you need is one good paper to cite in some cases. It is widely known that scientific artists are needed. There was a gap in meteorite shape research, I am astounded I found the paper that explained what I knew was true before I even had a clue. I need two classes for an associates degree. I made a shirt concept for Dennis Rodmsn to sell for marketing North Korea. This is all it takes to get a Doctorate of Arts, the highest attainable degree. All you have to do, is prove that you improved society in a meaningful way through the arts. Rodman ended up getting out of debt and became super rich off of one t-shirt concept that I personally gave directly to him as a month long Instagram research project. You have to have someone nominate you, and I don't really think me complaining is going to help any. All I am really saying is that I can contribute knowledge. Even if it is just an image. You see how the peace talks started through the social networking?

Lol

Bedrock Bob,

Qigong literally "energy-work" in translation is chinese medical science. Yoga is a science of body postures. I have not seen anything like either come from America.

Thanks 

Edited by WillM
GeoJack, typos
10 minutes ago, fredmason said:

Will,

there are many better things to do with your life than babbling on with this pretend science!

At 30 years old you should be doing something productive, not sitting at home waiting for Mommy to feed you.

autism or not go do something with your Life!

I am done, again

fred

I do not live at home, I do not eat as often as I would, actually, I am in a group home with other people I don't even know. I have gotten stolen from, and into fights. Any one of the characteristics I brought up would prove it was a meteorite on it's own. I love science and have been doing meteorite theory for the last 22 years. (You can ask my grampa he saw). I have a lot going on in my life more than I care to put on the internet as well.

When will it be enough?

Edited by WillM
15 minutes ago, Jake7291 said:

Hate to tell you this man, but that looks likes big slab of quick ready cement that was dug up from a footing for a deck. 

With giant magnetic clasts with glypts and vesicles. I guess it does do better nobody think it's real.