Nugget Shooter Forums

A couple of my recent bmx tricks.

WillM,

Wayyyyy back in the day, I got a chance to ride with this guy. He was ahead of time I think and I was only doing basic stuff (Decades, tail whip locomotives, and such). John's foot work was very similar to Chris Day, who rode for Dyno I think. I also got a chance to ride with Dennis McCoy in Missouri at a Half-Pipe Jam in 1989.

https://www.v7.bmxnj.com/rememberthis-east-pa-flat-legend-john-huddleston/

However, with determination and a little knowledge I think you'll be able to find a meteorite. Look back in this thread for some of the places to go to try your skills. A metal detector works wonders but takes time to know its intricacies as well as its deficiencies

Keep looking down.

Jayray

• Like 3

Very funny

I remember way back in the day...trading a plastic skate board and a PT-19 trainer airplane for my 1st  Little John Moto Cross bike frame. That was 1976 hard to believe what evolved out of that and skate boarding. By 1978 I was riding a G & S board with Kyptonic wheels bailing pools.

I always tell my kids that I am the reason they created the no skate boarding laws and hung the signs.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mikestang said:

Not in a meteorite forum, please.

Does this giant unidentified meteorite make up for it? I was wondering if I should post it  lol. It cut me when I dropped it and the only way I could describe the cut is medically meteoric. Besides, bmx relates to terrestrial exploration and meteorite hunting. Bike parts can be reverse engineered from meteorites. Etc.

It wont happen again. Unless I also link meteorites.

Thanks.

20190915_230000.jpg

Edited by WillM
41 minutes ago, Mikestang said:

Looks as much like a meteorite as a bmx bike.

It looks like it has hieroglyphics on it.

It is squarish and blueish. It has radial nonlinear sinusoidal features.  It has glypts that match a handprint. It is not magnetic "from a few light tests". There are radial flow festures that microscopically follow the center of stagnation regions. 

20190916_173000.jpg

4 hours ago, Mikestang said:

Not in a meteorite forum, please.

3 hours ago, WillM said:

Does this giant unidentified meteorite make up for it? I was wondering if I should post it  lol. It cut me when I dropped it and the only way I could describe the cut is medically meteoric. Besides, bmx relates to terrestrial exploration and meteorite hunting. Bike parts can be reverse engineered from meteorites. Etc.

It wont happen again. Unless I also link meteorites.

Thanks.

20190915_230000.jpg

Willm, 

Mike is correct, this topic is not the right subject matter for being in the meteorite forum, even if you post a photo of a possible meteorite in the topic, and even though Bob asked you to talk about BMX riding, it's still in the wrong forum section, I have moved this topic to the Hobbies and Stuff" forum section, I have left a link to this topic in the Meteorite forum so it's easier for you to find.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

Willm, 

Mike is correct, this topic is not the right subject matter for being in the meteorite forum, even if you post a photo of a possible meteorite in the topic, and even though Bob asked you to talk about BMX riding, it's still in the wrong forum section, I have moved this topic to the Hobbies and Stuff" forum section, I have left a link to this topic in the Meteorite forum so it's easier for you to find.

Ok, no problem, I was only trying to be friendly. Thanks. Also bmx is low to the ground so it is easier to use than any bike.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WillM said:

Ok, no problem, I was only trying to be friendly. Thanks. Also bmx is low to the ground so it is easier to use than any bike.

I know you were and there's seems to be an interest in this subject for some members who has responded, so keep posting about your BMX riding...but let's keep meteorite subject matter and other subject matter in their proper forum sections. :thumbsupanim 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Nice tricks! Bmx is great.

I used to bmx a lot. I liked trails, we would build 6 pack dirt jumps. Build them tall and dig the center out deep so kids cant ride over and detroy them. Death or double! Hahaha

Keep up the riding! :thumbsupanim