Nugget Shooter Forums

This one CLEARLY has a fusion crust that is irridecent! It is greenish and slightly attracts a strong magnet.

It has the pattern and the clear  color changing crust. I showed a green olvine crust that I thought resembled it. It is 

Screenshot_20190912-192239_Chrome_mirror.jpg

20190912_191914.jpg

20190912_192029.jpg

20190912_190939.jpg

20190912_191952.jpg

20190912_190932.jpg

20190912_191942.jpg

20190912_190923.jpg

20190912_191929.jpg

20190912_191118.jpg

20190912_191044.jpg

20190912_191011.jpg

20190912_190947.jpg

20190912_191849.jpg

20190912_191141.jpg

Edited by WillM
Iridescence
4 minutes ago, Mikestang said:

Please stop making a new thread every time you want to post a picture.

Please stop judging me, I posted two rocks to see if anyone could catch on. I posted my last and third rock because it looks like something that has been found before, unlike the others. I was definitely not planning on doing it more than that because I am just trying to sell one really quick to prove to people I am not crazy. I am only making threads as a last attempt to get rid of one. By basing it in what I thought was already found, I thought I was bringing an entirely new idea to the table.

4 minutes ago, WillM said:

Please stop judging me, I posted two rocks to see if anyone could catch on. I posted my last and third rock because it looks like something that has been found before, unlike the others. I was definitely not planning on doing it more than that because I am just trying to sell one really quick to prove to people I am not crazy. I am only making threads as a last attempt to get rid of one. By basing it in what I thought was already found, I thought I was bringing an entirely new idea to the table.

So what you are doing here on this forum is a sales tactic of some sort? And you are trying to sell a fake meteorite to prove to someone you are not crazy?

Do you think if you fool someone into buying your fake meteorites it will fool someone else into thinking you are not crazy?

I am not sure how all of that works. Maybe you could explain.

We would think you are not crazy if you could prove to us you can have a normal conversation. Why don't we do that instead?

• Like 2
  • well done 1
11 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

So what you are doing here on this forum is a sales tactic of some sort? And you are trying to sell a fake meteorite to prove to someone you are not crazy?

Do you think if you fool someone into buying your fake meteorites it will fool someone else into thinking you are not crazy?

I am not sure how all of that works. Maybe you could explain.

We would think you are not crazy if you could prove to us you can have a normal conversation. Why don't we do that instead?

No this is not a "sales tactic" clearly I have new meteorites and I need to sell one or my mom won't believe me "show me the money" , who even cares anymore? I will just have to wait. I have one other kind of meteorite that has a clear crystal in it. I am sure it is diamond. I will be getting it checked at a dealer walking 4 miles tomorrow because it has a brilliant blurry glimmer and in a cube structure like natural diamonds are found. If the diamond is real it's a meteorite and I want to show it to verify at most. I really don't know any people to be able to just talk to them about it. So I appreciate the forum. 

Edited by WillM
Typo
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, WillM said:

No this is not a "sales tactic" clearly I have new meteorites and I need to sell one or my mom won't believe me "show me the money" , who even cares anymore? I will just have to wait. I have one other kind of meteorite that has a clear crystal in it. I am sure it is diamond. I will be getting it checked at a dealer walking 4 miles tomorrow because it has a brilliant blurry glimmer and in a cube structure like natural diamonds are found. If the diamond is real it's a meteorite and I want to show it to verify at most. I really don't know any people to be able to just talk to them about it. So I appreciate the forum. 

It is important that your mother believes you. So I understand the urgency to get it sold.

Instead of walking to get that diamond checked out why don't you ride your bike? It is a long way and it is summertime. Won't it be too hot for such a long walk?

2 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

It is important that your mother believes you. So I understand the urgency to get it sold.

Instead of walking to get that diamond checked out why don't you ride your bike? It is a long way and it is summertime. Won't it be too hot for such a long walk?

My bike is broken and it is a long drive to get replacement parts. My car is broken down also. I go for walks for fun, but my knee was hurt skateboarding and it was hard even to walk for a while and I feel better.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Nakhladog said:

Amahata Sitta

16 minutes ago, Nakhladog said:

Does your rock really look like that Amahata Sitta to you?

download.png

It looks like olvine fusion crust.

Just now, WillM said:

My bike is broken and it is a long drive to get replacement parts. My car is broken down also. I go for walks for fun, but my knee was hurt skateboarding and it was hard even to walk for a while and I feel better.

It sounds like you have had some bad luck. I know how that feels.

You need to get the bike fixed! You must stay in shape for BMX! That is demanding racing and if you don't ride daily you will not perform your best. Fixing the bike and the car is a major priority. Especially if it is a long way into town. I know how that feels. I live out in the boonies too. Transportation is important.

You sound like an active guy. I walk a lot too. I hike and backpack miles into the wilderness. And I know what it is like to be hurt and can't walk too. So I know where you are coming from.

When I walk toward a destination I always ponder what it is that I will be thinking on my way back. A trail is a powerful tool and it focuses your mind. Walking toward a destination is one experience and walking back is sometimes an entirely different one. But it happens on the same trail. The same steps. The trail back home is often an education.

When you are walking that four miles tomorrow with your rock I want you to think about your walk back. Ask yourself what you will be thinking about on your journey back from getting your diamond evaluated. Then on your way back ask yourself if you are in the frame of mind that you expected to be when you set out on your journey. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, fredmason said:

save yourself the walk and post two or three pic's of your crystal....

The likelihood that you have a meteorite with a diamond that is clearly visible ...well, it just is not likely....just trying to keep this real.

best wishes fred

Now Fred...

We just got him to stop posting photos and talk about something else. Now we are going to play the "it's not a diamond" game?

Is that going to work any differently than the "its not a meteorite" game? 

I thought we might shift gears and come at this from a bit different angle. At first glance it seemed to be working. I fear we might slip back into the same unproductive cycle of denial and defense. It was what started the first episode. It has only been a few hours and the chances of triggering another episode is real.

Could we sidestep the diamond issue for the moment and continue to work toward the root of the problem through more productive conversation? Let's let the serotonin/dopamine ratio come back to near normal levels before we tackle the space diamonds. 

• Like 2