Nugget Shooter Forums
WillM

I only rinsed this a little for science. Potential breakthrough.

20190912_125355.jpg

Hi everyone, I am not saying this is a meteorite, it  "resembles" one, not counting the one we agree looked like slag I posted before. I have found a brecciated stoney rock that slightly attracts a neodymium magnet throughout. This seems to be a clastic stoney meteorite of it's own that has honeycomb ripple regmaglypts in perfect alignment. Thumbprints with flush clasts that crest. Thumb print meaning fingers slot into the stagnation regions. There is also an anomalous vesicular clast embedded near an edge with a clear reddish purple crust, and glypts of it's own! It is also brecciated it's own way. This clast is somehow weakly attracted to a neodymium magnet, yet very strongly attracted to a cheap magnet though, which I thought was odd. This one also has a thicker moss. It appears to have a darkish grey tan crust that is unwashable that smooths it all out. What are we dealing with here? The clast resembles the ones I found from before that look like slag, but the ones from before were weak to all magnets. I found this in a totally different area too. :reading: 👽

Thanks.

20190912_125338.jpg

20190912_125324.jpg

20190912_125439.jpg

20190912_125430.jpg

20190912_125419.jpg

20190912_125355.jpg

Edited by WillM
I used a magnet because I couldn't get to a compass, spelling

In grams

20190912_135516.jpg

:pop::pop::pop:

• Like 2

Great photos, but it is terrestrial conglomerate and not meteoritic. It doesn’t have any characteristics of a meteorite. I’d recommend Richard O’Norton’s book on meteorites. It is an invaluable resource, if you don’t already have it. 

Keep looking down, 

Jayray

• Like 5

How are the holes flat?

20190912_193255.jpg

Edited by WillM

1 hour ago, Jayray said:

Great photos, but it is terrestrial conglomerate and not meteoritic. It doesn’t have any characteristics of a meteorite. I’d recommend Richard O’Norton’s book on meteorites. It is an invaluable resource, if you don’t already have it. 

Keep looking down, 

Jayray

I am sorry for wasting your time, this is not attracted to neodymium, and is attracted to a cheap magnet. How can that be? I will have to ask the question in another forum. As obviously it does not start peoples imsgination like I hoped. This is an example of the laws of physics being broken before my eyes and nobody else in the planet responding. I will try to get an explaination on the reverse magnetic properties. Thank you for your input.

Edited by WillM

No one said you wasted their time, he simply said it is not a meteorite...

• Like 2
  • well done 1

"Non-linear flow features" should do it.

You seem to be unable to do much of anything except post photos of rocks that are not meteorites. I was hoping that we could talk about something else until your fever cooled a little bit. 

Could you possibly make time for an unrelated conversation? If you could just step back from trying to prove to us you have found a meteorite maybe things will go a little smoother.

Why don't we dial back the meteorites for a while and talk about BMX racing. How did you get started in professional BMX?

5 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

You seem to be unable to do much of anything except post photos of rocks that are not meteorites. I was hoping that we could talk about something else until your fever cooled a little bit. 

Could you possibly make time for an unrelated conversation? If you could just step back from trying to prove to us you have found a meteorite maybe things will go a little smoother.

Why don't we dial back the meteorites for a while and talk about BMX racing. How did you get started in professional BMX?

I was not aware that I was allowed to post on just any topic, I got into bmx because I wanted to bmx when I grew up to be like my dad who is a professional bowler. I was pro before I was an adult.

Edited by WillM
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, WillM said:

I was not aware that I was allowed to post on just any topic, I got into bmx because I wanted to bmx when I grew up to be like my dad who is a professional bowler. I was pro before I was an adult.

That is cool. Your dad was a professional bowler? Not many guys can say that.

Do you have sponsors like auto racers? Do you race often?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

That is cool. Your dad was a professional bowler? Not many guys can say that.

Do you have sponsors like auto racers? Do you race often?

Bmx racing is what started the sport, it is kind of like auto racing. I am a freestyle rider I can ride the flat ground and do tricks,  I can jump ramps and halfpipes, I never raced, some of my tricks apply to racing though. I enter contests sometimes.

Edited by WillM
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, WillM said:

Bmx racing is what started the sport, it is kind of like auto racing. I am a freestyle rider I can ride the flat ground and do tricks,  I can jump ramps and halfpipes, I never raced, some of my tricks apply to racing though. I enter contests sometimes.

And you skateboard too?

What is the worst wreck you have ever had? The worst injury.

I skateboard because I get injured on the bike. The layout of the naming of the tricks is similar to bmx, but the bike is facing forward and the sksteboard is facing to the side, the time I got hurt when I was 17 was the worst, I jumped an 8 foot gap like 12 feet up and doing a trick while doing so and tore my A.C.L. upon landing It was the worst injury becsuse it stopped me from riding for a long time, but then I discovered I could apply martial arts to stay safer when I got older.

Edited by WillM

just how many people are you...another post with a different name...

I am done

fred

1 hour ago, fredmason said:

I am done

fred

I hope u arent talking to me, I am trying to let you know that non linear flow features prove meteoric origin end of discussion. All I know is I walked my bike 3 miles today and the jeweler took one look at it and said "no" off of a glance I don't think I will be taking expert's advice on anything the rest of my life. I need to get published, it is the way it goes. It is academic, it is critical thinking. There are diamond testers, I will have to get one or have them try to scratch it with that stuff that's harder. I went looking around today too and I found a predicted new diamond meteorite at location that both proves it is a meteorite and a diamond without any question because the ways to prove both are integrated I am afraid.

This new one has flow lines that prove it classically, but it is hard to pick them up with a camera, however they are nonlinear streamers, on the clear to green crust that would not brush off, that is crusting a cleavage that is flat and square. The crust is oriented so the rocky part is to one side. It scratches glass, it does not take to being fogged. It is cleaved square on different planes like a jeweler can't do. It has honeycomb ripple regmaglypts and a shocked breccia of angular clasts. I did not put a magnet to it to preserve it for science. It has all nonlinear flows. It cleaned itself off I can see the breccia. I am convinced and these seem to hold the streamers the best I have seen. It also distorts the image through.

20190913_153215.jpg

20190913_152557.jpg

20190913_153147.jpg

20190913_153112.jpg

20190913_153543.jpg

20190913_152812.jpg

20190913_153515.jpg

20190913_152732.jpg

20190913_153311.jpg

20190913_152653.jpg

20190913_153235.jpg

20190913_152624.jpg

20190913_153029.jpg

20190913_154126.jpg

20190913_152940.jpg

20190913_153703.jpg

20190913_152908.jpg

20190913_153615.jpg

20190913_152842.jpg

Edited by WillM
Forgot to post, errors

39 minutes ago, fredmason said:

I am done

fred

Fred, 

That wasn't WIllM who quoted you, it was a Spammer from Algeria that keeps rejoining using a different name and email address after I ban him.

I have banned this guy about 20 times now and he always rejoins after a while and starts out quoting someone but posts parts of other members' posts in reply to the quote, in this case he copied and pasted a part of WillM's OP content from this topic, he does this about 2 to 3 time and then does the same but starts adding suspicious links to his pirated content, he will be banned again and I will keep my eyes opened for when he returns at some point!

Skip 

• Like 2

To test for a diamond, you could burn a piece:

To see if its glass, it will melt with the same torch:

• Like 1

I was able to get the flowlines probably from the night time, they are tiny. 

20190913_205830.jpg

20190913_210552_mirror2.jpg

Edited by WillM
More photos

1 hour ago, chrisski said:

To test for a diamond, you could burn a piece:

To see if its glass, it will melt with the same torch:

Steel scissors scratches it too, probsbly what msde it recognizable, would a lighter burn it? That would probably work I don't know.

This one has streamers that follow the glypts beautifully and a rusty chondrule. It has a tanish to blackish crust that is unremovable.

image3A7665_mirror.jpg

image3A7666_mirror.jpg

image3A7667_mirror2.jpg

image3A7668_mirror.jpg

"Burning diamonds leave a residue." It's the last thing he says. 7 trillion lol

Edited by WillM