Nugget Shooter Forums

Does this composition verify that my meteorite is from Venus?

Hey there Will! How the heck have you been doing through all this virus and insanity lately? I hope you are safe and doing well.

I would definitely smoke some of that alien moss. It could be halucenogenic. I hear a lot of that Venutian moss is simply dynamite.

• Like 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The gumbo is getting a bit thick in this joint innit?  I hate to admit it but I love this stuff. It is like watching the freak show at the carnival. You feel guilty for gawking at it but you just

It is sad and cruel to call this entertainment. It is like watching a crippled kid try to walk on the ice.  He really, REALLY needs someone to believe him. Just like Mr. bob. It is not about the

No aspects match any meteorite. It is full of gas bubbles, silica and oxidized metal. It is slag. Why are you trying to convince us? We are not meteorite experts and we don't classify meteorites.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Hey there Will! How the heck have you been doing through all this virus and insanity lately? I hope you are safe and doing well.

I would definitely smoke some of that alien moss. It could be halucenogenic. I hear a lot of that Venutian moss is simply dynamite.

I moved from the second-hand smoke house to my own apartment and use my pinky finger on machines lol. The moss seems to have grown and gone dormant. The insanity never got to me, I am glad people are being held accountable. 

Edited by WillM
Typo
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess the scientists are still saying it can't be a meteorite.

2 minutes ago, chrisski said:

What scientists told you this?

Hello, yeah it was Randy Korotev, I think it may be because the rocks I showed him don't have a crust I don't know. They say it matches the Earth too well.