Nugget Shooter Forums
WillM

Does this composition verify that my meteorite is from Venus?

I get my entertainment everyday from posts like this.  I also enjoy listening to "After Dark" on the radio for the same reasons.  Perhaps the host George Noory will put him on for a segment.  That would spruce his show up since the topics are getting away from crop circles and shifting to more mundane things as alternative medicine.  If only life could be found in the venetian rocks you hold then Ancient Aliens would have him on also.  Could lead to a successful career touring on the alien circuit.  Don't knock it, there's dozens of people nationwide paying there bills and gaining fame and fortune from this.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, chrisski said:

I get my entertainment everyday from posts like this.  I also enjoy listening to "After Dark" on the radio for the same reasons.  Perhaps the host George Noory will put him on for a segment.  That would spruce his show up since the topics are getting away from crop circles and shifting to more mundane things as alternative medicine.  If only life could be found in the venetian rocks you hold then Ancient Aliens would have him on also.  Could lead to a successful career touring on the alien circuit.  Don't knock it, there's dozens of people nationwide paying there bills and gaining fame and fortune from this.

What I need to do is break down the chemistry as to why these would have similarities to the average shape of all different types of meteorites, like maybe it's a matrix of average potential that could explain why irons show what happened better than stoneys. I actually am an alternative medicine practitioner and have been for the last 2 years. I do qigong and yoga, those themselves are interesting enough. Especially because I am a western scientist. The possible aliens thing is no joke, I need the means to test these specimens specially. I found one that had 30 density for example! If it was aliens from Venus, they would have had to have survived the burning, and that is unlikely, however I have yet to see another meteorite with moss growing on it.

Edited by WillM
Spacing
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It is sad and cruel to call this entertainment. It is like watching a crippled kid try to walk on the ice. 

He really, REALLY needs someone to believe him. Just like Mr. bob. It is not about the rock any more but about isolation and identity. It is a desperate search for a like mind in a lonely world.

Many people live in an alternate reality because they simply can't deal with the harsh realities of the real world. They constantly ask the people around them to give them acceptance for things that they know are not real. It is as close to a human connection as they can get when living in another universe. We see this pattern play out on these forums every day.

They are looking for the rare and beautiful just like we are but they have more immediate temporal needs. Instead of forging ahead and finding real meteorite they try to make a real meteorite out of the worthless rocks they have found. This in and of itself is ample evidence that it is not about the rock and is all about acceptance within a peer group. A peer group of strangers on the internet that they will never meet or have human contact with. 

How incredibly heart breaking is that?

That my friends is the pinnacle of loneliness. Good old fashioned cowboy lonely. All wrapped up inside oneself with denial so thick that they can't have any close relationships. No one can get close unless they accept some wild alternate reality. Accepting this slag as a Venutian meteorite is like a friendship contract. It identifies us as "willing" to accept the bizzare. It identifies someone that will not question the wall of fantasy that protects them form the cruel world of reality. 

This isn't about meteorites. It is about identifying people willing to believe. It is about sharing faith. It is a plea for acceptance within a group. 

Let's get real.

We accept you Bill!

We like you and we can see you are a smart guy. We don't believe you have found a meteorite but that is not important. We want you to be a part of our group and talk about other things with us.

Be a member here Bill! Have some discussions with us! You are a smart guy and we like you! Don't be the guy that is always trying to tell us his slag is from Venus. That is just a bummer for everyone concerned. 

I will make you a deal. If you stop trying to tell us your slag is from Venus I will stop telling you we don't believe it. We can just be friends and you can stop drawing pictures and typing. We can discuss food or something for a while. Maybe you can participate in another thread about another subject. Then we can come back here and the discussion might be different. Can we agree to that? 

You are  member here now Bill! You don't have to prove anything to us unless you feel you must. Lets just relax and get to know each other!

taco-dog-La-Mex-Alaska.jpg

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

It is sad and cruel to call this entertainment. It is like watching a crippled kid try to walk on the ice. 

He really, REALLY needs someone to believe him. Just like Mr. bob. It is not about the rock any more but about isolation and identity. It is a desperate search for a like mind in a lonely world.

Many people live in an alternate reality because they simply can't deal with the harsh realities of the real world. They constantly ask the people around them to give them acceptance for things that we know are not real. It is as close to a human connection as they can get when living in another universe. We see this pattern play out on these forums every day.

They are looking for the rare and beautiful just like we are but they can't deal with the odds of failure. Instead of forging ahead and finding real meteorite they give up and try to make a real meteorite out of the worthless rocks they have found. This in and of itself is ample evidence that it is not about the rock and is all about acceptance within a peer group. A peer group of strangers on the internet that they will never meet or have human contact with. 

How incredibly heart breaking is that?

That my friends is the pinnacle of loneliness. Good old fashioned cowboy lonely. All wrapped up inside oneself with denial so thick that they can't have any close relationships. No one can get close unless they accept some wild alternate reality. Accepting this slag as a Venutian meteorite is like a friendship contract. It identifies us as "willing" to accept the bizzare. It identifies someone that will not question the wall of fantasy that protects them form the cruel world of reality. 

This isn't about meteorites. It is about identifying people willing to believe. It is a plea for acceptance within a group. 

I have never been a part of a group and I am not alone,  too bad I know someone who believes me, this, at the end of the day is about philosophy. Does it serve science to give up after failure? The presence of oxygen on Venus must be making people go crazy, as that is the precedent. It even chemically dates as early Venus. I have not heard one rebuttle at par with my intelligence so I am alone. I am trying to get on with the science as soon as possible. I took to this forum because I beat every argument in the meteorite club. I look for meteorites every day based off of my pattern. Nobody is trying to make the rock anything. It took me a year to think they were meteorites in the first place that is what people don't get. I can't believe I went through all this hell with the pattern being there too on top of everything else. Do I need the forum to agree? No. However this is a safer place to do science because I am less likely to be ridiculed, but that is slowly changing. What do you want? I think it's a meteorite, problem? 

Edited by WillM
Spelling

I would be happy to post another topic with a classic looking meteorite, or about science, or to contribute. I would love to join in the discussion on things unrelated even just for fun.

Edited by WillM
Spell
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, WillM said:

I would be happy to post another topic with a classic looking meteorite, or about science, or to contribute. I would love to join in the discussion on things unrelated even just for fun.

So why don't we introduce ourselves?

I am Bob.

I am from New Mexico. Born and raised. I am 59 years old. I am a "Naturist". I do everything outdoors. Hunt, fish, prospect, hike, adventure, etc. I have a 10th grade education and went back to school and got a trade school certificate in computers when I was 40 years old. I have been a tradesman and a construction manager for most of my career. I am semi-retired and an professional artist and craftsman now. I have a new snack wagon and I am going to sell popcorn and drinks at local events.

So what is your story? Where are you from? What do you do?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I am Bob.

I am from New Mexico. Born and raised. I am 59 years old. I am a "Naturist". I do everything outdoors. Hunt, fish, prospect, hike, adventure, etc. I have a 10th grade education and went back to school and got a trade school certificate in computers when I was 40 years old. I have been a tradesman and a construction manager for most of my career. I am semi-retired and an professional artist and craftsman now. I have a new snack wagon and I am going to sell popcorn and drinks at local events.

Hello, I am a professional freestyle bmx rider and I am also an amateur astronomer. I went to school for general education. I am 30 years old and I am also an artist, I have worked for Puma, I have even designed shirts for Dennis Rodman for help with North Korea. I always collect objects for inspiration, I happened to be looking for a purple rock and it looked like a meteorite. Looking for objects is also an excuse to get some exercise.

Edited by WillM
Spelling
  • Like 2

Slag is normally magnetic, full of vesicles, flow lines, and when dumped as landfill often covered in lichens or mosses --exactly like yours. There are different types of man-made slag created by different processes with varying concentrations of SiO2, Al2O3, Fe2O3, MgO, CaO P2O5 --exactly like yours. Not all slag is directly the product of high grade steel blast furnaces. The chemical composition of most slags contains SiO2, Al2O3, Fe2O3, MgO, CaO, Na2O2, K2O, TiO2, and P2O--exactly like yours from your assay report.

See if you can spot in the slag the fluid dynamics of the honeycomb ripples, radial pitting, tubular peaks, lipped sides, stagnation regions, streamer knobs, stagnation skirts, the vortex crests, and especially the ogive erosion sequences in the samples below --exactly like yours.

slag_3329_richard.jpg.

Mosses and lichens

slag_dsci0006.jpg

Vesicular; rough surface, lipped sides, stagnation regions, streamer knobs, stagnation skirts, vortex crests

slag_nancy_102_4891.jpg

Glassy and vesicular; flat surface, flow features, fluid dynamics

slag_3P4X8577_tawny.jpg
Surface flow features

Image result for slag rock pics

Glassy and vesicular; flat surface, flow features

slag_100_0120.jpg
Glassy and vesicular; surface flow features

slag_IMG_2933_magnetic.jpg
Surface flow features

slagq_082_kirt.jpg

Surface too rough for a meteorite; contains metal

slag_pic2_5.jpg
Surface too rough for a meteorite

Slag has all of the characteristics of rocks --exactly like yours.

by billpeters 

Edited by billpeters
accuracy

4 minutes ago, billpeters said:

Slag is normally magnetic, full of vesicles, flow lines, and when dumped as landfill often covered in lichens or mosses --exactly like yours. There are different types of man-made slag created by different processes with varying concentrations of SiO2, Al2O3, Fe2O3, MgO, CaO P2O5 --exactly like yours. Not all slag is directly the product of high grade steel blast furnaces. The chemical composition of most slags contains SiO2, Al2O3, Fe2O3, MgO 1.48, CaO, Na2O2, K2O, TiO2, and P2O--exactly like yours from your assay report.

See if you can spot in the slag the fluid dynamics of the honeycomb ripples, radial pitting, tubular peaks, lipped sides, stagnation regions, streamer knobs, stagnation skirts, the vortex crests, and especially the ogive erosion sequences in the samples below --exactly like yours.

slag_3329_richard.jpg.

Mosses and lichens

slag_dsci0006.jpg

vesicular; rough surface, lipped sides, stagnation regions, streamer knobs, stagnation skirts, vortex crests

slag_nancy_102_4891.jpg

Glassy and vesicular; flat surface, flow features, fluid dynamics

slag_3P4X8577_tawny.jpg
Surface flow features

Image result for slag rock pics

Glassy and vesicular; flat surface, flow features

slag_100_0120.jpg
Glassy and vesicular; surface flow features

slag_3P4X8577_tawny.jpg
Surface flow features

slagq_082_kirt.jpg

Surface too rough for a meteorite; contains metal

slag_pic2_5.jpg
Surface too rough for a meteorite

Slag is has all of the characteristics of rocks --exactly like yours.

by billpeters 

I am done with this topic. There are processes that created similar material by different means. I am completely aknowledging you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WillM said:

Even in the face of overwhelming intricate evidence science does not accept it.

"The investigator must rely heavily upon insight gained by experience in aerodynamics in order to interpret and supplement his direct observations. He must use his imagination, and by that very act he risks being challenged by other scientists whose insights are based on other disciplines"

D.T. Williams

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I am Bob.

I was wondering where Morlock was getting all his popcorn from . . . :)

after you loose everything you possess six times to an artificial or a fictitious corporate government that only exist on paper, either you let yourself be a slave belonging to them or return to mother nature the source for life and happiness. ones that remain in the system continue to suffer. me never let's a negative thought to enter me mind. if a little old native like me can stop these corporate goons from picking on him, imagine what a large group of us could do.