Nugget Shooter Forums
WillM

Does this composition verify that my meteorite is from Venus?

To WillM aka William Joe,

Dear Billy Joe,

.     Your fake "Venus" rock was rejected on all the meteorite groups on Facebook, and now you are peddling the same story here.

it won't change the fact that your material is not a meteorite, and not from Venus. Please get some mental health counseling before

you post any more ridiculous wanna-be crap that has already been rejected by some of the biggest names in the meteorite community.

Thanks, Ben

• Like 1

You know what they call doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Regmaglitch said:

Dear Billy Joe,

.     Your fake "Venus" rock was rejected on all the meteorite groups on Facebook, and now you are peddling the same story here.

it won't change the fact that your material is not a meteorite, and not from Venus. Please get some mental health counseling before

you post any more ridiculous wanna-be crap that has already been rejected by some of the biggest names in the meteorite community.

Thanks, Ben

Even the world's renowned expert on venusian and martian meteorites says it's not a meteorite.

https://images.app.goo.gl/rNLRQggS5sMdwuDy9

• Like 1

I am not peddling, if I was I would try to sell the aubrite I found and I know it is meteoric with 100% certainty,  I found a white brownish crust radial shattered brecciated rock and I attached the picture. So I know what one of the rarest types of meteorites are like, that I have only seen similar from Russia, any meteorite expert doesn't see every meteorite and have the ability to tell, I have some knowledge from what I have found that is already classified, although it could be something completely different. It has iron clasts. I am however keen on knowing everything there is to know about the universe for real, I read science articles every day.

1 hour ago, Regmaglitch said:

Dear Billy Joe,

Thanks, Ben

1 hour ago, Mikestang said:

You know what they call doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results...

20190831_182436.jpg

Edited by WillM
Error

fine this post very interesting because it concerns mother nature  want to learn more about these rocks.

then theirs certain ones here that want to turn it into an argument before all the facts are in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

We are anxious to hear your theories on the pattern and pitting! And calculus on fluid dynamics is the bomb! :thumbsupanim

So that is why you left the salad on that rock? You shrewd rascal! It might be an alien life form! That is fastidious my friend! Science is what you are.

You will find many kindred spirits here. You have already met Wet/Dry Washer or "bob". There is Jimale with many new meteorites from Kenya. And Odin with exploding Martian sandstone. Just to name a few.

You are in good company here and will find many friends!

Welcome to the forum! :ya:

I can draw with the pattern, I could probably write a computer program with it to generate random pseuedo meteorites. It is probably a coincidence that these are so well blended in features but they have the characteristics of all kinds of meteorites and are very slag-like. I took the time to go over the paper about the shapes I am talking about, after going over it, it actually is a lot to apply. Each shape is a function of fluid dynamics. There are no other types of shapes than these in these stones. You can combine these in any way and be able to find it somewhere, that is the pattern I drew them all so you can see what I am talking about. They are: "Stagnation regions", centers of vortex flow or divergence. "Radial shoulder pitting orientation" pitting radial toward the skirt. "Rounding to ogive erosion sequence" this is the first rounding and then gothic shaping through time lines expressed as intervals. "Vortex erosion crests" these are vortices that reverse flow and form lipped edges. "Vortex pits" lipped edging caused by the flow of air reversing on one side. "Double vortex crests" Pitting that is occurs just before the crest. "Streamer knobs" these are flows that reverse and terminate as a knob. "Stagnstion skirt orientation" the consequence of orientation and symmetry between diverging and converging stagnation points on opposite sides. "Projection crests" protuberances and stagnation points that follow a wake. "Streamers" stretched material that forms edges. "Radial flow divergences" these are flows that are radial to a stagnation point. "Right angle flow crests" this is the tendency of s crest to produce flows at a 45 degree angle relstive to the wake of the crest, a kind of "squaring off". This is the basis of my hypothesis. Citing this research paper: http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1959SCoA....3...47W Thank you, I always collect rocks I never thought I would get this deep into the science of them. This is the rough idea.

20190910_162306_mirror2.jpg

Edited by WillM
Spelling

I drew this from the sequence of shapes not from observation or memory.

20190910_171904.jpg

Where did you get the full and how spectrum analysis done on your rock?  I'm wondering if it is XRF analysis.

Also, not sure a meteor from Venus has ever been found,  I think the data comes from the few probes to reach the surface.

Also odd that your rocks match the scientific composition of the study so closely.

Have you considered with the study you have done and the verification you received off this forum to sell these on E-Bay as the first authentic Venetian Meteorites?

• Like 1
  • Irritated 1

This is another view of one

20190602_135714.jpg

Edited by WillM
No quote

26 minutes ago, chrisski said:

Where did you get the full and how spectrum analysis done on your rock?  I'm wondering if it is XRF analysis.

Also, not sure a meteor from Venus has ever been found,  I think the data comes from the few probes to reach the surface.

Also odd that your rocks match the scientific composition of the study so closely.

Have you considered with the study you have done and the verification you received off this forum to sell these on E-Bay as the first authentic Venetian Meteorites?

I got the chemical testing done at Actlabs I know there were multiple testing methods applied but from what I could see they did: "inductively coupled plasma mass spectroscopy" for sure. Selling the first Venusian meteorite very soon is a possibility.

2 hours ago, WillM said:

I can draw with the pattern, I could probably write a computer program with it to generate random pseuedo meteorites. It is probably a coincidence that these are so well blended in features but they have the characteristics of all kinds of meteorites and are very slag-like. I took the time to go over the paper about the shapes I am talking about, after going over it, it actually is a lot to apply. Each shape is a function of fluid dynamics. There are no other types of shapes than these in these stones. You can combine these in any way and be able to find it somewhere, that is the pattern I drew them all so you can see what I am talking about. They are: "Stagnation regions", centers of vortex flow or divergence. "Radial shoulder pitting orientation" pitting radial toward the skirt. "Rounding to ogive erosion sequence" this is the first rounding and then gothic shaping through time lines expressed as intervals. "Vortex erosion crests" these are vortices that reverse flow and form lipped edges. "Vortex pits" lipped edging caused by the flow of air reversing on one side. "Double vortex crests" Pitting that is occurs just before the crest. "Streamer knobs" these are flows that reverse and terminate as a knob. "Stagnstion skirt orientation" the consequence of orientation and symmetry between diverging and converging stagnation points on opposite sides. "Projection crests" protuberances and stagnation points that follow a wake. "Streamers" stretched material that forms edges. "Radial flow divergences" these are flows that are radial to a stagnation point. "Right angle flow crests" this is the tendency of s crest to produce flows at a 45 degree angle relstive to the wake of the crest, a kind of "squaring off". This is the basis of my hypothesis. Citing this research paper: http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1959SCoA....3...47W Thank you, I always collect rocks I never thought I would get this deep into the science of them. This is the rough idea.

20190910_162306_mirror2.jpg

Have you ever heard of the study of abalation ? Streamer knobs, and stagnation skirt? my favorite is vortex erosion crests, sounds like some trail i shredded in Sedona. 

15 minutes ago, hardtimehermit said:

Have you ever heard of the study of abalation ? Streamer knobs, and stagnation skirt? my favorite is vortex erosion crests, sounds like some trail i shredded in Sedona. 

I have not heard of the study, no. I was really just trying to capture as brief description of the graphs from the paper in as simple terms as I could. The vortex erosion crests themselves are the product of a rocket blast on metal. It is like the starter version of "ablation" because there are probably other little facts that need to be known to get the realistic shape upon drawing the "ablates" to get the "honeycomb ripple" sructure, it could be partially vibrational like a whistle lol 

Edited by WillM
Forgot something

WillM,

I know very little about meteorites other than what I have learned here on the forum.

That being said, you seem to be somewhat thorough on some of your research.... BUT I have a very hard time following any of your posts since all of your data and info you post tends to be all clustered together, if you could do me a little favor and research paragraphs and try to apply that knowledge to your future posts so it would be easier for me to follow along, it would also help me learn more about meteorites or what's not a meteorite. 

34 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

WillM,

I know very little about meteorites other than what I have learned here on the forum.

That being said, you seem to be somewhat thorough on some of your research.... BUT I have a very hard time following any of your posts since all of your data and info you post tends to be all clustered together, if you could do me a little favor and research paragraphs and try to apply that knowledge to your future posts so it would be easier for me to follow along, it would also help me learn more about meteorites or what's not a meteorite. 

Yes, I can try to break it down into paragraph form, there is a lot of data and I try my best to put it on here quickly. It took me a very long time to learn as much as I know.

No meteorite website is fully comprehensive. Thank you.

3 hours ago, chrisski said:

1 hour ago, Au Seeker said:

WillM,

1 hour ago, Au Seeker said:

WillM,

Yes, I can try to break it down into paragraph form, there is a lot of data and I try my best to put it on here quickly. It took me a very long time to learn as much as I know.

No meteorite website is fully comprehensive. Thank you.

2 hours ago, hardtimehermit said:

The names can form sentences that then form real features easily. There can be say, a stagnation skirt that has a streamer knob. Etc.

These match the composition of every Venus mission I could find, there are probably more missions from other countries. I am wondering how a moss got on a rock like this. It could be implanted microscopic seeds who knows? It is deeply rooted.👽🤟

20190618_010340.jpg

Edited by WillM
Alien stuff

It doesn't seem like the spores could survive atmospheric entry and tge crusting, however it is not entirely impossible. The moss seems to thrive on it and seems to grow best in the stagnation regions. Only to one side as well. 

have one me found that split a large earth boulder in half. it lays about 10-15 foot SW and would weigh 5-6 pounds. didn't have a camera with me so left it as is. it lays about 1/2 mile east of the burnt lumber. next time out will take a picture of it. sure there are more in that area.

your rocks must been there guite some time and have minerals in them that attracts plant growth, which is a good sign. in southern Mohave desert where me at only see plant growth on rocks next to a spring.

• Like 1

The gumbo is getting a bit thick in this joint innit? :)

I hate to admit it but I love this stuff. It is like watching the freak show at the carnival. You feel guilty for gawking at it but you just can't look away. It's like the bearded lady. Its creepy but you still check out the boobs. 

We need to get Jimale and the exploding Martian sandstone guy in here. People would pay money to see that quartet.

• Like 6
  • well done 1

thanks bob for your happy post. this forum has the most negative posts on nugget shooter.

from now on anyone who wants to post a negative post here redirect it to bob's native on native soil forum under mining and land issues. me will deal with them in an appropriate matter.

4 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

thanks bob for your happy post. this forum has the most negative posts on nugget shooter.

It is only negative when the meteorites are obviously not meteorites an the owner can't deal with that fact. 

If you look at most of the threads in this forum it is a happy place. Meteorite guys and fact based people learning and sharing real stuff. When someone comes on here that is obviously half a bubble off, waving a hunk of slag around and making wild claims it gets damp and sticky pretty quick. They stand out clearly against the backdrop of experience that is represented on this forum. 

I am all for peace, love and understanding. But when someone expects me to believe what they imagine is real I will question it. It often becomes an elaborate defense that twists the laws of physics and defies what is known about chemistry. That is when it becomes a bummer for the guy holding the rock. No one else gives a packrat's patoot.

So be happy! Natives that deal in reality are happier, healthier and live longer!

• Like 2
  • well done 1

On 9/8/2019 at 11:27 PM, adam said:

That`s quite a collection of slag  ....Well done !

On 9/8/2019 at 10:14 PM, BMc said:

If it is Venusian, no one could figure it out anyway, so might as well stop trying . . . it's female! :)

On 9/9/2019 at 1:18 AM, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

I would not know Venutian slag from Martian sandstone, nor  the VOP-Venutian Oxidation Potential -of high pressure CO2 combined with SO2@ 150ppm(rotten egg gas is smelly at less than 1 ppm) that Venus has...

Sulfur dioxide breaks down into sulfuric acid.whether it does on Venus, I will let you know next time I visit....googled.... clouds of sulfuric acid, but it evaporates before hitting the ground.

Betting on Earth Slag by 6 lengths.

On 9/9/2019 at 5:47 PM, Mikestang said:

When the first martian meteorite was verified (for lack of a better word) it was done by analysis of gasses trapped within the stone which matched exactly to the Martian atmosphere as sampled by the Viking lander, not an assay of the mineral composition of the stone.  Every rocky body in our solar system formed from the same material, so you cannot determine a parent body solely from the mineral constituents of the rock.

On 9/10/2019 at 11:23 AM, Bedrock Bob said:

So why are all the metals in oxide form when Venus has no oxygen? A question that should be answered before considering anything else IMHO.

It is simple to focus on the data that supports a conclusion. It is much more difficult to explain data that does not. That is the task at hand wouldn't you agree?

Your job is not to convince us it is a Venutian meteorite. Your job is to get science to accept it. I don't think anyone here that has any real experience with meteorites is going to give you any satisfaction. You are going to have to convince someone with experience in the field to look at your evidence.  No one here with experience in the field is buying it. Neither the appearance, composition or testing methodology seems to be what we recognize as valid.

From the data and photos you have posted it seems we all agree that it is slag. I am not sure that graphs, data and words is going to change that too much. 

That certainly does not mean what you have is not a meteorite or what you re doing is not valid. It just means that no one here recognizes it as such.

Good luck my friend!

Bob

19 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

fine this post very interesting because it concerns mother nature  want to learn more about these rocks.

then theirs certain ones here that want to turn it into an argument before all the facts are in.

16 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

WillM,

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

It is only negative when the meteorites are obviously not meteorites an the owner can't deal with that fact. 

If you look at most of the threads in this forum it is a happy place. Meteorite guys and fact based people learning and sharing real stuff. When someone comes on here that is obviously half a bubble off making wild claims it gets damp and sticky pretty quick. They stand out clearly against the backdrop of experience that is represented on this forum. 

I am all for peace, love and understanding. But when someone expects me to believe what they imagine is real I will question it. It often becomes an elaborate defense that twists the laws of physics and defies what is known about chemistry. That is when it becomes a bummer for the guy holding the rock. 

So be happy! Natives that deal in reality are happier, healthier and live longer!

Adam, I have knowledge that this is not slag because the rare features (there are 12 of them) are across an entire population of "slag" and we all know slag is random. I just proved it was a meteorite with abstract shapes and, if I have to I will be doing calculus on them as well.

Bmc, women are going to flip when they hear about this and then we will see if we can figure them out lol

Stillweaver, there is still the chance it is from earth impact however the calculus on the differentiation of the volitle and refractory elements potassium and thorium clearly indicate early Venus origin. Earth does not even point in that direction of the ratio, it is actually more related to the moon.

Mikestang, wouldn't the pattern from the paper "A Fuid Dynsmic Mechanism of Meteorite Pitting" over ride the theory that it is not a meteorite entirely? If it came from Earth it is not the ratios of the Earth, it is the ratios of Venus.

Bedrock Bob, my methodologies are both reliable and valid and are very obvious observations made in a very old paper, I have had a professional agree with me about the paper, these are also brecciated with angular clasts, that is the last thing he asked, I thought he would reject my research, he seemed to agree.

Wet/dry washer, I am being told I need mental health work done on me because I am so adept at recognizing the pattern and the pattern is a 20 page research paper lol, let me be the one evaluating the doctor.

Au seeker, these have the pattern in every specimen, it gets clearer and clearer with every specimen I find. There are also spalling features (cracks from the air) , that are scorched. All orientation is of the same manner. They look "manufactured" by the sky.

Bedrock Bob, I needed to explain that paper, it takes a lot of confidence in yourself in the first place to do the math in the paper, at first I looked crazy because of how astronomically impossible it is to have these,  and the paper on fluid dynamics was hard to find enough in itself on google in the first place. It describes everything I see with my "crazy" eyes and helps me show the truth. The chemicals matching so well is just the icing on the cake. 

Thank you, everyone, for your responses.

Edited by WillM
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WillM said:

Adam, I have knowledge that this is not slag because the rare features (there are 12 of them) are across an entire population of "slag" and we all know slag is random. I just proved it was a meteorite with abstract shapes and, if I have to I will be doing calculus on them as well.

Bmc, women are going to flip when they hear about this and then we will see if we can figure them out lol

Stillweaver, there is still the chance it is from earth impact however the calculus on the differentiation of the volitle and refractory elements potassium and thorium clearly indicate early Venus origin. Earth does not even point in that direction of the ratio, it is actually more related to the moon.

Mikestang, wouldn't the pattern from the paper "A Fuid Dynsmic Mechanism of Meteorite Pitting" over ride the theory that it is not a meteorite entirely, if it came from Earth it is not the rstios of the Earth, it is the ratios of Venus.

Bedrock Bob, my methodologies are both reliable and valid snd are very obvious observations made in a very old paper, I have had a professional agree with me about the paper, these are also brecciated with angular clasts, that is the last thing he asked, I thought he would reject my research.

Wet/dry washer, I am being told I need mental health work done on me because I sm so adept at recognizing the psttern and the pattern os a 20 page research psper lol, like let me be the one evaluating the doctor.

Au seeker, these have the pattern in every specimen it gets clearer and clearer with every specimen I find. There are also spalling features (cracks from the air) , that are scorched. All orientation is of the same manner. They look "manufactured" by the sky.

Bedrock Bob, I needed to explain that paper, it takes a lot of confidence in yourself in the first place to do the math in the paper, at first I looked crazy because of how astronomically impossible it is to have these,  and the paper on fluid dynamics was hard to find enough in itself on google in the first place. It describes everything I see with my "crazy" eyes and helps me show the truth. The chemicals matching so well is just the icing on the cake. 

Thank you, everyone, for your responses.

Cool. But I really think you should let Matt Damon do the math for you . . . And as for pattern analysis, what's with all the uncorrected typo's? :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BMc said:

Cool. But I really think you should let Matt Damon do the math for you . . . And as for pattern analysis, what's with all the uncorrected typo's? :)

I will clean up my pattern analysis, it was a lot to go through, I never did, thinking it was obvious. I left out a ton of stuff from the paper too. I am also leaving out the impications of my observations like how holes or pits in meteorites will form a path to the closest edge, with that "edge ablation" having a diameter. I did the calculus on this observation. Because the bigger the hole the more ablation,  I use H for the hole diameter. Because the larger the distance from the center of the hole to the edge the less ablative, I put the distance E under H to make a form of physical relationship of the ablation of the edge, A. I could be wrong here but then it follows from calculus that the limit as the center of the hole E approaches the edge of the meteorite is the diameter H, that is why there are edges that intersect a pit. That look like the edges of eyballs. Then you can take the derivative of that lol.

That is only one feature too, I am sure there are other relationships to be explored. I drew what I was talking about with the edge being dipped by air running to and from the hole and an example.

20190911_143727_mirror.jpg

20190911_144540.jpg

Edited by WillM
Photo

I just love the Slag coefficient in the equation...

• Like 1