Nugget Shooter Forums

As someone once said, "We choose truth over facts".

what your saying is that the lab me used is no good, even though they been in business for over sixty years.

received a message that Lawrence Garvey at ASU needed to know the quantities me had when he tests them April 7. his reply only earth rocks have 8 percent Ti. this was after me received a message that Aerolite stated that me analysis was good.

London meteorite experts came in three days early April 10th look at the largest one with a picture as it laid and stated, hematite, the 499 gram one Aerolite magnetized.

one would think that they would use their x-ray spectrometer, since me paid them $85.00. 

nasa reported 9th January 2019 that there was only 224 known martian specimens in the world.

they do not want to loose their $20-$30 per gram prices.

it's easier to hammer on lil bob instead of standing up against these corporate thug's.

so far me has won every fight me has fought.

sit back and enjoy.

2 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

As someone once said, "We choose truth over facts".

Is that what our dear leader said?

7 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

what your saying is that the lab me used is no good, even though they been in business for over sixty years.

No. That is not what I said at all. :idunno:

I said don't be a pendejo and sell fake meteorites.

This is no rumor. A HUGE 3 meter spacerock  dubbed "2019 MO"landed in the Caribbean on July 22. NASA admitted it did not see it coming, 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1174377/asteroid-collision-nasa-2019-impact-earth-space-2019-end-times-nasa-asteroids-news

• Like 1

posted the two articles only because of the flaming meteorites that caused all the fires.

2013 posted about the 1871 fires on this forum. there was over thousands of articles on Google, many by the victims. today only a few left.

any two-bit peice of sh-t attorney or lawyer can have any article removed or changed to his/her satisfaction or have their phone tapped for any reason.

how do me know this. mother called me on the first Monday of September 2006 that dad was in bad shape, hospice has put a bed in the living room. sister emailed that travel plans were being made for me. phone and cumputor and pay phone went dead until Thursday morning after dad died.

sister had me, niece her two kids barred from the villa maria senior home where mom was living, 2010. all the ryder family is blocked on the internet still to this day. diane, dick attend the red mass every october where their sins for legal plundering are forgiven. how special and loving they are.

3 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

This is no rumor. A HUGE 3 meter spacerock  dubbed "2019 MO"landed in the Caribbean on July 22. NASA admitted it did not see it coming, 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1174377/asteroid-collision-nasa-2019-impact-earth-space-2019-end-times-nasa-asteroids-news

Thank GOD it didn't hit Alabama.

:25r30wi:

55 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Funny you think that funny when the Natl Guard was deployed in that state , as well as Georgia, as well as the Collusion News Network (and others) reporting (based on NWS REPORTS) that same states were in  danger of tropical force storm winds.

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Just like Dorian, that asteroid could have hit Alabama if it made it across Florida. Bob gobbles up all the fake news. :alcoholic:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Just like Dorian, that asteroid could have hit Alabama if it made it across Florida. Bob gobbles up all the fake news. :alcoholic:

Thank GOD for Florida then. If it weren't for Florida the great State of Alabama would have been wiped out twice this summer!

1 hour ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Funny you think that funny when the Natl Guard was deployed in that state , as well as Georgia, as well as the Collusion News Network (and others) reporting (based on NWS REPORTS) that same states were in  danger of tropical force storm winds.

Why was the Guard deployed? I thought NASA didn't even see it coming and it landed in the Carribbean? 

:idunno:

I have never heard of tropical force storm winds. I think you mean tropical storm force winds don't you? Either way I don't think meteorites cause them. 

No offense, but I'm just trying to figure out the grammar usage use of me instead of I...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

it will be January at the earliest, most likely april before me gets back to this subject again, worked in 22 wood and metal working shops, last one was a union shop, that didn't have time clock, we just wrote our time down on a piece of paper and give it to the secretary.

all the shops, the workers would give me their complaints and me would take to management and resolve the issue so both parties were happy. never seen anything like this forum.

see you tomorrow over at the natives on native soil.

6 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

Read Slim's post that I was referring to. https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1174377/asteroid-collision-nasa-2019-impact-earth-space-2019-end-times-nasa-asteroids-news

Hint- It is about a meteorite. Not a hurricane.:25r30wi:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, matt said:

No offense, but I'm just trying to figure out the grammar usage use of me instead of I...

Everyone is so hung up on their pronouns these days....

11 hours ago, matt said:

(I) keeps one in the artificial or fictitious corporate government world. me keeps one in the native on native soil with mother earth. all me's are god, can not be artificial or fictitious. definition for GOD- a prince; a ruler; magistrate or judge; an angel.

capital letters, capital punishment, beheading. black or blue ink- death. red ink- life. green ink- energy- egg sperm.

almost all natives have been enslaved by words.

18 USC 911 who ever falsely and willfully represents themself to be a citizen of the united states shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years or both.

there are over 80,000 local federal governments in the u. s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Wet/dry,

I look forward to your pronouns and grammar usage. It adds character to the dialogue. It is one thing that makes you unique and fun to read. Your native heritage is another. I would look forward to meeting you some day, perhaps at the Tucson Gem show next January.

Cheers!

billpeters

Edited by billpeters
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

(I) keeps one in the artificial or fictitious corporate government world. me keeps one in the native on native soil with mother earth. all me's are god, can not be artificial or fictitious. definition for GOD- a prince; a ruler; magistrate or judge; an angel.

capital letters, capital punishment, beheading. black or blue ink- death. red ink- life. green ink- energy- egg sperm.

almost all natives have been enslaved by words.

18 USC 911 who ever falsely and willfully represents themself to be a citizen of the united states shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years or both.

there are over 80,000 local federal governments in the u. s.

Are you native american indian? 

17 hours ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

https://apnews.com/e0680f910cdd43e4be257720e182948e

• Like 1
  • well done 1

2 hours ago, Morlock said:

Science is wrong. What you see is not real. What is reported is fake. Meteorites cause fires. Laws do not apply to natives on native soil. Outcroppings carved into poodles by Spanish masons mark trails in the desert. No collusion. Climate change is not real. I gave at the office. The check is in the mail. 

:vomit-smiley-011[1]:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Relichunter2016 said:

am a mother earth native, that's what the natives at red lake nation call me.

indians are from America and India, slaves belonging to the British government controlled by the Vatican. remember the sun never sets on the British empire.

funney when me told that az trooper, mother earth native on native soil. he was so mad, me with wool hat, levi jacket not sweating with a smile on me face. that is what pissed him off the most.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

am a mother earth native, that's what the natives at red lake nation call me.

indians are from America and India, slaves belonging to the British government controlled by the Vatican. remember the sun never sets on the British empire.

funney when me told that az trooper, mother earth native on native soil. he was so mad, me with wool hat, levi jacket not sweating with a smile on me face. that is what pissed him off the most.

bob can I be a mother earth native?

if i can please tell me how.

5 hours ago, Relichunter2016 said:

all life is native on mother earth, simple. me thanks all ones who have caused me harm. couple weeks me brother died march 23, 1998 at the age of 43. he stated to dad and me, "life is not supposed to be this way". that's when me started researching why is life so difficult.

spent many hours in law libraries, got more confused.

for me birthday 2006, me son give a copy 1828 webster's dictionary that me started understanding some things but was still confused. 2015 started researching simple small words that solved the mystery of the corporate world. using small letters vs capital letters. that's when me started testing.

found out that "no name native" doesn't work. looked up the definition of name, means thing which is artificial or fictitious. word native can not be artificial or fictitious. mixing native with artificial words do not work. pope claims he owns all land and land under the holy sea. land has no life in it. stupid bastard forgot to claim the native soil which is the source of all life. 

me next project is going to police stations and asking them if they know the difference between natives and person's.