Nugget Shooter Forums
Goldseeker4000

New Update on Nugget Shooter's Field Guide

I put another $765 dollars out of my paycheck from work for this past week into the printing account for the publisher which brings the amount reached to $3065. I have it updated on my website and I am still working on my employer for a loan.  If he doesnt give me the loan for the rest of it then on the sept 10 my wife will be putting in $2000 for the printing. I am still waiting to get ahold of my uncle to see if he can float me a loan to get this amount reached as soon as possible. My publisher is working up a couple chapters as a digital copy for Rob Alison so he can get a feel of the book to let everyone know a little something about the quality of material. Any questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Said a prayer for you! Can't wait to get my copy!!:thumbsupanim

Sounds interesting and hope you get the funding. Any thoughts about a gofundme page? Just an idea? Publishing can be brutal.

Jayray 

On 8/17/2019 at 10:33 PM, Goldseeker4000 said:

No. I wont be doing a go fund me for it.

Well sir, the way you are currently handling the funding of your book is essentially a "go fund me".  

It is a preorder which is a common practice in  the book industry the difference is I am also putting in alot of my own money to get them printed. It is not a go fund me!!!!

1 hour ago, Goldseeker4000 said:

It is a preorder which is a common practice in  the book industry the difference is I am also putting in alot of my own money to get them printed. It is not a go fund me!!!!

Goldseeker, I understand what you are doing and I wish you well.  

I have to go out of town to pave a road in the Yaak. A stretch of 5.5 miles and I will be back in 2.5- 3 weeks. when i get back I should have earned enough to finish off whats left of the printing cost, as I will be making federal davis bacon wages, and 14 hrs a day 6 days a week. My company won't cover anyones rooms and I will not waste my hard earned money on hotel room fees, so I will be camping along the Yaak river road for 3 weeks. There are 25-50 Grizzlies in the Yaak so it will be hair raising each night. The Yaak is said to be the last wildest place left in the lower 48. When I got up there for the first 2 days, I could see why. My supervisor found me a nice spot to camp along the Yaak river which when I got there realized was smack dab in the middle of old gold mining tailings. There is nice bedrock along the river. There wasn't alot of good gold found in this river, so I will be leaving my detector at home. I have to pack enough food and water for three weeks as I will be the only one staying on the job site without leaving for the full 3 weeks. I got to try out the 5thops perimeter trip alarm and it works very well. I will feel better knowing that if a grizzly comes into my camp he will be tripping off 1 million scoville of Ghost Pepper powder dispersed in a giant cloud around my camp. I won't be doing any prospecting as I hear some people are geeting strange rashes from digging in the dirt and gravels up there. I know the area is covered in mica also know as vermiculite (espestos), and also Uranium is another primary mineral in the ground there. These two elements could explain the strange rashes. When I get back I will update everyone on the total reached. I have to leave in a couple hours, so if anyone on here also goes onto nuggetshooter forum please post this on there as I am still trying to pack my gear and don't have time to post any more today. thank you everyone.

•