Nugget Shooter Forums
Goldseeker4000

New Update on Nugget Shooter's Field Guide

I put another $765 dollars out of my paycheck from work for this past week into the printing account for the publisher which brings the amount reached to $3065. I have it updated on my website and I am still working on my employer for a loan.  If he doesnt give me the loan for the rest of it then on the sept 10 my wife will be putting in $2000 for the printing. I am still waiting to get ahold of my uncle to see if he can float me a loan to get this amount reached as soon as possible. My publisher is working up a couple chapters as a digital copy for Rob Alison so he can get a feel of the book to let everyone know a little something about the quality of material. Any questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Said a prayer for you! Can't wait to get my copy!!:thumbsupanim

Sounds interesting and hope you get the funding. Any thoughts about a gofundme page? Just an idea? Publishing can be brutal.

Jayray 

On 8/17/2019 at 10:33 PM, Goldseeker4000 said:

No. I wont be doing a go fund me for it.

Well sir, the way you are currently handling the funding of your book is essentially a "go fund me".  

It is a preorder which is a common practice in  the book industry the difference is I am also putting in alot of my own money to get them printed. It is not a go fund me!!!!

1 hour ago, Goldseeker4000 said:

It is a preorder which is a common practice in  the book industry the difference is I am also putting in alot of my own money to get them printed. It is not a go fund me!!!!

Goldseeker, I understand what you are doing and I wish you well.  

I have to go out of town to pave a road in the Yaak. A stretch of 5.5 miles and I will be back in 2.5- 3 weeks. when i get back I should have earned enough to finish off whats left of the printing cost, as I will be making federal davis bacon wages, and 14 hrs a day 6 days a week. My company won't cover anyones rooms and I will not waste my hard earned money on hotel room fees, so I will be camping along the Yaak river road for 3 weeks. There are 25-50 Grizzlies in the Yaak so it will be hair raising each night. The Yaak is said to be the last wildest place left in the lower 48. When I got up there for the first 2 days, I could see why. My supervisor found me a nice spot to camp along the Yaak river which when I got there realized was smack dab in the middle of old gold mining tailings. There is nice bedrock along the river. There wasn't alot of good gold found in this river, so I will be leaving my detector at home. I have to pack enough food and water for three weeks as I will be the only one staying on the job site without leaving for the full 3 weeks. I got to try out the 5thops perimeter trip alarm and it works very well. I will feel better knowing that if a grizzly comes into my camp he will be tripping off 1 million scoville of Ghost Pepper powder dispersed in a giant cloud around my camp. I won't be doing any prospecting as I hear some people are geeting strange rashes from digging in the dirt and gravels up there. I know the area is covered in mica also know as vermiculite (espestos), and also Uranium is another primary mineral in the ground there. These two elements could explain the strange rashes. When I get back I will update everyone on the total reached. I have to leave in a couple hours, so if anyone on here also goes onto nuggetshooter forum please post this on there as I am still trying to pack my gear and don't have time to post any more today. thank you everyone.

•  

Update on reaching printing costs for the book. I have reached $4,800.00 of the $6,900. I have been putting money from my paychecks into it. I am still stuck out of town working, this time in Galata, MT very near the Sweetgrass Hills and Gold Butte. We are at this moment getting hit with a 4 day winter storm. It is 30 degrees out right now and snowing. It sucks. This coming Friday I will be putting into the book account another $700-$1100.00 depending on my paycheck amount for the week. Any questions please ask. I'm hoping to have this covered in the next two to three weeks.

• Like 2
    • well done 1

I can't wait to see this guide :) 

Edited by garikfox

Really looking forward to opening my mailbox and seeing it in there!:thumbsupanim

Hi goldseeker.... 

Very likely I'd like to order a copy of your book when released. 

I'm following this thread to keep up with your progress. 

Best wishes to you. 

Aaron 

1 hour ago, AaronBazor said:

Hi goldseeker.... 

Very likely I'd like to order a copy of your book when released. 

I'm following this thread to keep up with your progress. 

Best wishes to you. 

Aaron 

Why not buy one now so we can all get our books sooner-every sale helps the release time :inocent: Mike C...:200:

3 hours ago, Mike C... said:

Why not buy one now so we can all get our books sooner-every sale helps the release time :inocent: Mike C...:200:

Mike C... Or anybody else, 

I'm game to order and pay for it now but don't know where to order. :aw-shucks:

I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago, my lady friend and I plan to make the November outing if at all possible and hopefully meet some of you guys. 

I'll be getting some hands on training with Bill on the GPX 5000 that's being delivered Wednesday. And she'll get some professional instruction on my Gold Striker.... 

And I'll properly introduce myself to this section when I make my flight reservations to stay 8-10 days. 

Thanks 

Aaron 

Sorry I dont know where the order link is either maybe on a different thread ??? The outings are a blast if your into that me I dont care for big groups anymore but there will be plenty of other people there-Have fun and welcome to Bills world :head: Mike C...:200:

55 minutes ago, AaronBazor said:

Mike C... Or anybody else, 

I'm game to order and pay for it now but don't know where to order. :aw-shucks:

I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago, my lady friend and I plan to make the November outing if at all possible and hopefully meet some of you guys. 

I'll be getting some hands on training with Bill on the GPX 5000 that's being delivered Wednesday. And she'll get some professional instruction on my Gold Striker.... 

And I'll properly introduce myself to this section when I make my flight reservations to stay 8-10 days. 

Thanks 

Aaron 

See my post above I have posted the link for ordering the book but for some reason it keeps showing up right before Goldseeker's most recent update post.

I have tried several times to post it but there seems to be a glitch keeping it from being the last reply!!

Edit: This post is doing the same thing, it's like the forum is going backwards in time instead of forwards!!! AGGGGGGHH!!

2nd Edit: This is very weird, now both of my posts are where they should be in the posting order!!

24 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

See my post above I have posted the link for ordering the book but for some reason it keeps showing up right before Goldseeker's most recent update post.

I have tried several times to post it but there seems to be a glitch keeping it from being the last reply!!

Edit: This post is doing the same thing, it's like the forum is going backwards in time instead of forwards!!! AGGGGGGHH!!

2nd Edit: This is very weird, now both of my posts are where they should be in the posting order!!

Lol.... Yes, I noticed that with my posts also but they seem to be in order after reloading the page. That threw me a curve ball too! 

Au Seeker, thanks for posting the link. I'm going to place my order now. Sure appreciate it. 

Aaron 

Edit: My pre-order is now placed. 

Edited by AaronBazor
    To not start a new message
    • Like 1

The book looks nice, seems like a lot of great pictures. Im sure with all the pictures you took over the years, you got video. You should do a small youtube intro on your book, should also get you more orders....

Dave

I am trying to acquire more video. I am trying to find a comfortable way of doing the video. I am not used to being in front of a video camera. I'll figure it out eventually, but first I need to finish raising the money for this book. I already have photos for the next book but it too has to wait til this book is in all of our hands. Aaron thanks for the order and also thank you Mike C.

• Like 2

Looking forward to the release Goldseeker. Put my pre order in a few months ago. Take care.