Nugget Shooter Forums

I'm going all out and say gold will get very close to $3000.00 by Christmas! Grubstake

• Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might have to dump the pounder if it does.

I have some good "inside info" that a buttload of cocaine is worth a lot of money. And rumor has it that there is a fellow that can get a couple kilos in there. He is a local folk hero. There is even

That's just a generic measure, Bob...Just wash it before you put it in your pocket!   Cheers, Unc

Posted Images

The small jump in the Au price caused a large jump in Ag, today.

The shorts are being murdered.

Sure wish I could have  got some Ag back in March when it was mid 11$ range(for a +200% gain):tisk-tisk:

Edited by Stillweaver hillbelli
  • Like 1

You could be right up around $44.00 right now  I hope it does. There are no other real investments right now but gold and silver. Practically no interest on bank money, soon they will be charging us to keep in the bank.  If the dems get in stocks will go down and gold will go up like our taxes.

2 hours ago, Beeper Bob said:

You could be right up around $44.00 right now  

$44??

It is@ $26, now, but with it's high, a few years back that neared$50, it has a ways to run.

Ruger Arms stock was in the $40's, last fall.

It has doubled in price.

Anyone know which refinery offers the best payout on spot gold price for less then five ounces? They usually pay out less for the small lots. 

• Like 1

I have looked around also. Seems like the only ones i have found that take small amounts dont pay out very good.

The best I've found so far is 90%. I saw an ad a few years ago that was supposed to pay 97% in any amount but can't remember which one it was. Of course there was probably fine print to read as well.

I found one that seems like a fairly good deal from Midwest Refineries.

"We pay 95% of the amount of pure gold contained in your order and you receive whatever the spot price is, on the day and time your order is completed and the metal brokered. We have no minimum amounts, however please don’t send in one ring, as it’s not cost effective for us to handle tiny miniscule orders.

Regards, Gary

Midwest Refineries

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 2:00 PM, Beeper Bob said:

If the dems get in stocks will go down and gold will go up like our taxes.

God forbid boorb No Nugget Mike C...:200:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...