Nugget Shooter Forums

Could this be a sandstone meteorite, Seriously

1 hour ago, Morlock said:

Don't pay any attention to him guys. He's obviously nothing but a troll just trying to stir up things of which he knows nothing about. 

If you just ignore him, he'll just go away.

Oh come on, can't we play with him for a while?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i guess im coming into this a little late.  Little back ground on myself i went to college for geology and i am in the process of obtaining my professional geologist license.   A few things th

BE VERY CAREFUL OF WHO YOU ACCUSE HERE ON THESE FORUMS!! One of the main rules here is there is no toleration for attacking/questioning actions of forum staff for doing their job, accusing forum

If only there was some sort of established scientific process that can identify a rock as being of terrestrial or extraterrestrial origin...

Posted Images

If only there was some sort of established scientific process that can identify a rock as being of terrestrial or extraterrestrial origin...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Hmmmmmm 1
4 hours ago, Mikestang said:

We can only imagine...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 12:49 AM, Bedrock Bob said:

On the contrary. This stuff has been "made up".

Hi, Bob.

I have been orbiting on planet mars, with my camels, lately, though they are not feeling well, We managed to withstand the fiery entry into the earth's atmospher.

As I did some hunting on planet mars, I found some red rocks with bird's  droppings, no fusion crust , no nothing, coz my camels carried it all along. The hump has a protection phenomena in case of exposure to a precarious environment.

Why is this topic recurring?

IMG_20201207_224852_358_1607371051772.jpg

IMG_20201207_230513_712_1607377264046.jpg

• Hmmmmmm 1
  • well done 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 5:22 AM, nugget108 said:

So correct me if im wrong, because i am definitely not an expert in this field, but doesn't sand or 'Silica' basically turn into glass when it is heated to around 3000 degrees? What would the temperature be at point of entry into the Earth's atmosphere? My thoughts would be that if it was a Sandstone of some sort that entered  the Earth's atmosphere, it would look more like like a chunk of melted or conglomerated glass around the outer edge. Just a thought 🤔

The sand grains are faster to dislodge from the matrix impeding melt significantly.  But discoloration does occur, first red and then at atmospheric entry peak temperature white.

On 07/12/2020 at 4:41 PM, Jimale said:

Hi, Bob.

I have been orbiting on planet mars, with my camels, lately, though they are not feeling well, We managed to withstand the fiery entry into the earth's atmospher.

As I did some hunting on planet mars, I found some red rocks with bird's  droppings, no fusion crust , no nothing, coz my camels carried it all along. The hump has a protection phenomena in case of exposure to a precarious environment.

Why is this topic recurring?

IMG_20201207_224852_358_1607371051772.jpg

IMG_20201207_230513_712_1607377264046.jpg

Exactly, this sandstone has none of the key, rare features we are talking about. Its a rather rare process to discolor a thin layer of sandstone to be devoid of color. Because it only appears white because of transparency which ive demonstrated and you are all silent.

Facts matter,

And here throughout my study, you were ni help at all, the opposite. Says less about me and more about something far from me.

My humble work led me to discover a legend. And its treasure is in my hand, what more could I want from that. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Odinxgen said:

Exactly, this sandstone has none of the key, rare features we are talking about. Its a rather rare process to discolor a thin layer of sandstone to be devoid of color. Because it only appears white because of transparency which ive demonstrated and you are all silent.

Facts matter,

And here throughout my study, you were ni help at all, the opposite. Says less about me and more about something far from me.

My humble work led me to discover a legend. And its treasure is in my hand, what more could I want from that. 

I saw a poodle   face on the granite at 30 zeconds into the video!

• well done 2

The granite, dug out of the forks winnipeg crater in the 80's after the federal geologists realized this crater was a pretty existing structure that had been filled in. 

Nobody has studied the crater,

Nobody has studied the stone,

And the legend about the celebration circle is that the indigenous people witnessed an event of the heavens and earth and that was how they met; looking for it.

There are many large craters on the moon. Events that pulverized the once molten satellite breaking the granite surface up. This is a significant stone, im lucky to have eyes that study rocks. And I dont need anything from any of you, but this is the truth and I've worked the past 2 years to prove what I can see is true. Laugh all you want, but these are facts, and ill gladly accept facts that prove im wrong, not even one has panned out to be true. So why am I still getting so much hate. God bless you regardless, he will pay me.

1611547816950788176110008618646.jpg

16115478341975537428363006991178.jpg

20210117_150843.jpg

20210117_150856.jpg

20210117_150752.jpg

• Sad 1

Oh that you might be refreshed by being a member of truth.

But you've consumed me with a lie, and you've mocked God, the architect of my work.

But know the God of Israel, 

The father of Jesus, is the finger.

How else could a man draw such a blessing  you can hardly believe it.

Gape and be amazed, the kingdom of God has come near to you today.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:48 AM, Odinxgen said:

Facts matter,

Odinx

What I posted is no sandstone، try to scrutinize closely, though sandstones have shiny grains, which possible will melt into a glass.

Can you see any shiny silica in the stuff, I posted, from just a layman perspective. I studied about rocks in my year ten geography class, about 20yrs ago. Do you think my rock might have undergone any alteration, through whichever means. Assume! You are in a physic class.