Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NvAuMiner

WTB Pro-Swng 45 part

Anybody know where I can buy just the upper right side of the Pro-Swing 45 harness brace?  It looks like the part number is 8004-0016.  The lower barrel (female end) is cracked on mine.

Thanks. . .

Hey Doug, send me a pic of the broken piece in a pm. I use just the pro swing harness, non of the attachments.

Thanks Dan!!  I might of got it though.  I spread the crack open and applied super glue and clamped it until dry. Then I wrapped it real tight with some webed flat nylon and then encased the entire end with LB weld.  Let me give that a go before I break up the attachment set you have.  For reference: it is the upper left piece that holds the threaded adjustment for size on top and pushes into the lower bracket on the bottom.

It was hot yesterday, I even left at 4am to try a beat the heat!!  I was able to clear the desert of some nasty lead and found an old buckle.  I even found a couple of very vicious leg cramps, but didn't realize it until I went to get out of my recliner to hit the hay.  darn-near hit the floor instead. (scream-in like a stuck pig ofcourse)

Hope all is well bud...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok Doug let me know. You can just have it because i dont use it. Good luck out there and watch the heat. Ill be driving through your neck of the woods this weekend headed to my dads for his birthday. 

• Like 1

I'm off Sat. & Sun. this weekend. If you want to meet up while you pass through for a sec... let me know.

Will do. Headed back through sunday mid day. Ill be in touch.

Ok.. Sounds good.  If you think of it bring the right upper piece I described and I'll use yours and save my repaired one as a back-up.

10-4, sounds good.