Nugget Shooter Forums
pRoDiEuS

Fun Hypothetical Situation

Posted (edited)

I have a Fun Hypothetical Situation for everyone and I hope lots of people participate. 

( to the Mods if this is not allowed I apologize, please delete post. )

The situation is this

The Earth is under a mandatory evacuation order. The evacuation will be conducted in waves. The next wave will consist of Geologists, Amature Geologists, Rock Hounds & Fossil Hunters. You will be leaving to go to Saturns moon Titan where you will live and now call home. You WILL NOT be returning to Earth!
You get to bring Three tools related to Geology and your top 5 favorite Rocks, Gems, Fossils and or Minerals with you.
What will you take with you to Titan?

The Rules:
1. The specimens MUST have been  found by you. They can not have been       bought, given to you or traded for.
2. There is no size limit for specimens
3. Only 5 specimens total between all categories can be taken.
4. Only 3 tools or less are allowed to be        brought with you. 

If possible Please post photos of your specimens and tools.

Edited by pRoDiEuS
  • Like 1
  • well done 1

I would refuse to go to Titan and continue mining earth. Anyone who tried to force me to leave would have to whip me good and then whip me again after I healed up. Then they would have to whip me some more. It would not be easy. Whomever was doing the whipping would need to wake up early and eat a hearty breakfast because it is going to take a while.

If they put three or four big guys on the job and managed to get me on the rocket ship to Titan I would take these items -

Five nice big jasper pieces as big as I could carry.

A long handled Estwing geologist's pick.

A shovel.

A 24" section of drill steel.

As soon as I was released on Titan I would strike as many sharp edged flakes as I could from the jasper and fill my pockets. I would use the shovel in my right hand as a defensive weapon and the geologist pick in my left. I would set out directly to slaughter every idiot involved in putting me on that worthless rock. Then I would turn my wrath upon the settlers.

I would enslave the ones that would not fight and force them to support me. As soon as I enslaved a few people other strong settlers would join in my fight. They too would have hammers and shovels. We would wade through the masses on Titan slaughtering anyone who would not join us and enslaving anyone who could not or would not fight. We would take over the landing facilities on Titan and demand they take us back to Mother Earth where we belong. 

Once back on earth we would build high fences from the bones of our enemies. We would bury ourselves in dirt and howl at the moon like dogs. We would crack open the skulls of small birds and eat their brains with a lobster fork. But we would never be relocated to Titan.

Never.

The End.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm not going to eat small bird brains Bob, count me out please.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, AllenJ said:

I'm not going to eat small bird brains Bob, count me out please.

You would if you were one of the Rebels of Titan.  Otherwise you would have never been brought back to earth. You would still be eating soylent green furnished by the government in some slave mining camp on Titan. Which by the way has been left in a smoking ruin after the Rebels pillaged it. 

So you can eat bird brains with the warriors or slurp a soy shake with the slaves. Those are your only menu choices in this Brave New World.

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Make Titan Great Again
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Bird brains it is... hand me a straw would you? I like the slurping noise :00000067:

• Like 2

I don't think we have enough rockets on earth to move it, you did say no size limit.

Bob I'm usually very hungry after a revolt, can I eat large bird brains instead of the tiny ones, it would be a lot less work and I know I will be tried from all the revolting and enslaving the peons??

Edit: I forgot to ask, what would you be doing with the 24" of drill steel?? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

Bob I'm usually very hungry after a revolt, can I eat large bird brains instead of the tiny ones, it would be a lot less work and I know I will be tried from all the revolting and enslaving the peons??

Edit: I forgot to ask, what would you be doing with the 24" of drill steel?? 

Big birds, small birds, it is all good. Size does not matter unless it does.  No doubt Ghengis Kahn style killing can really burn up a lot of calories.

Get it how you want it Skip. Go ahead! Order the ostrich!

I figure I could tuck the drill steel in my belt and use it in case I dropped the hammer. I had three items and only two hands. I only had one paragraph and three sentences. So the drill steel was an aspect of the story that went unexplored. Thanks for asking!

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Bird brains on the big blue marble is a pantload preferable to tofu tacos on Titan.
  • Haha 1

Bob, I "explored" many drill steels and 90 lb. hammers years ago working as a powder monkey...It's not all the fun it's cracked up to be, believe me...especially when you get a 10' steel stuck! ... You just have to start over again, load the new hole then blow both the rock and the stuck steel out ... And it's hard work drilling and rebelling at the same time! ... Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

Tofu tacos?

That's nasty no matter what celestial body you're occupying.  :vomit-smiley-011[1]:

I was wondering about the drill steel too, but figured it was coming back in another chapter. :pop:

• Like 1