Nugget Shooter Forums
wet/dry washer

wet/dry washer a.k.a. bob's native on native soil topic

heading back up to red lake tomorrow. would stay but me can't handle the 36 below winter's. they say how can me handle the 120's in the desert. me weight in the summer 105 pounds, in winter months 125 pounds.

Posted (edited)

there are no teachers in siberia schools.

students teach each other.

what a great idea, no costly student loans no bored students and teachers who are more bored than the students.

me ten grandkids are home schooled and the two oldest at eighteen have their own businesses.

the adults in siberia believe, "let kids be kids".

Edited by wet/dry washer
Spelling
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

there are no teachers in siberia schools.

students teach each other.

what a great idea, no costly student loans no bored students and teachers who are more bored than the students.

me ten grandkids are home schooled and the two oldest at eighteen have their own businesses.

the adults in siberia believe, "let kids be kids".

That is just not true bob. There are teachers in Siberian schools. All of them. From age 5 through age 17 all students attend schools much like ours. With teachers and everything. Sometimes they get bored. And sometimes the students in those classrooms get bored. That is the real story in Siberia bob. 

Their schools are socialized education similar to ours. The universities have tuitions just like ours and you may very well need a loan to pay for it. And yes, they have "teachers" too.

:)

It took me five minutes of clicking to learn this bob. I learned these facts because I saw very clearly that your post was fantasy. When someone says something I know is not true I try to learn about it. It is a way to offset the BS. While others are busy in their heads imagining how it is, I am busy learning real stuff.

This morning I learned a bit about schools in Siberia. Thanks bob!

If you actually want to learn about schools in Siberia this is a great link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Siberia. There is a link to all the major universities as well as a few on how the educational system in Russia is structured. 

Just keepin' it real bob.

• Like 2
  • Hmmmmmm 1

was reading about the Siberian Taiga anastasians. they face the hostility of the Russian Orthodox Church. much like the amish do here from the Christians.

both are simply natives like me, do no harm.

• Like 1
  • Irritated 1

On 8/23/2019 at 3:56 PM, wet/dry washer said:

was reading about the Siberian Taiga anastasians. they face the hostility of the Russian Orthodox Church. much like the amish do here from the Christians.

both are simply natives like me, do no harm.

That's interesting Bob.

According to survivalinternational.org, "Today fewer than 10% of Siberia’s tribal peoples live a nomadic or semi nomadic life, compared to 70% just 30 years ago. The languages the different tribes speak are from a range of linguistic families: some bear no similarity to any other language, and none bear any relation to Russian.

Some larger indigenous peoples, the Sakha (formerly called Yakuts) and Komi, have their own republics within the Russian state."

It's also interesting that your good buddy Bedrock Bob veered way off the "native on native soil" subject in an attempt to ... well, whatever he was trying to do. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 5:48 AM, Bedrock Bob said:

Edited to show respect to the owner of this thread.

Really?

3 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

That's interesting Bob.

According to survivalinternational.org, "Today fewer than 10% of Siberia’s tribal peoples live a nomadic or semi nomadic life, compared to 70% just 30 years ago. The languages the different tribes speak are from a range of linguistic families: some bear no similarity to any other language, and none bear any relation to Russian.

Some larger indigenous peoples, the Sakha (formerly called Yakuts) and Komi, have their own republics within the Russian state."

It's also interesting that your good buddy Bedrock Bob veered way off the "native on native soil" subject in an attempt to ... well, whatever he was trying to do. 

Hey Slim!

I was just discussing the subject of teachers in Siberia with bob. The subject that he brought up on his thread.

It is plain what you are trying to do.  

:rasberry:

:laught16:

• Thanks 1

now is a good time to report the following, found this out over five years ago but the statement used the forebiden R words.

this was on "rumor mill news" couple days ago.

dead baby scam- after birth mother signs the record after naming the baby, with out knowing that she named the dead afterbirth. the record is sold on the world stock (cattle) markets. birth and death certificates list the names as decedent's, (deceased).

950 trillion dollars worth of dead baby estates paid to prince philip as presumed beneficiary. he resigned from public life two days later, april 2017.

you two are playing in me sandbox, no throwing sand at each other.

love you both, lil bob

when the time is right me will post the true diffination of the word "me".

• Haha 1

all females should avoid intimate relations with males who permit destructive thinking into their consciousness, so as to reproduce it over an over again.

• well done 1

have known quite a few amish fore they have farms near ours. they don't have churches, but meetup every two weeks on sunday. they use electricity some but don't have it in their home because it divides the family. when their females come of age the father puts a ladder up to her window, so she can decide which male to mate with.

from 84-98 had to drive 132 miles each way to pickup me kids everyother weekend. both trips we would stop at McDonald's at reed city Michigan. large amish area there. both friday and sunday the amish teens would be there with their buggies. what a happy group.

that's why the christians do not like them, their having fun on Sundays. they're going straight to hell.

2 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

that's why the christians do not like them, their having fun on Sundays. they're going straight to hell.

Is that what you think Bob?  So sad bro...……….

Old Tom

ma's side of the family are german catholic farmers. their 160 acres was homesteaded in 1850, ottawa county michigan.

dad's side were german toolmaker's. grandma ryder was irish.

they had a home on spring lake, ottawa county. they had no religion. they visited the farm often. they moved to main street spring lake in 1952 when me was eight. next door woman, a baptist got grandma hooked on religion so she moved out of the big bedroom into a small bedroom upstairs.

when me was ten she stated to me that me was going straight to hell, but me cousin patty was going to heaven because she had been saved by the baptist.

grandpa ryder died soon after, the week he was to receive his first social security check. my aunt had to send it back.

me happy to return to mother nature she provides the best education entertainment and support. do no harm spirits travel the universe, do harm spirits are tortured.

thanks for your interest.

Sorry to hear of your family disappointments, I hope in your future you find more compassionate and forgiving folks to abide with.  Sometimes it only takes one person or one unkind word to set someone of on a lifetime of uncertainty.  May  your future be blessed bro.  

Old Tom  

• Like 3

On 9/2/2019 at 10:19 PM, wet/dry washer said:

have known quite a few amish fore they have farms near ours. they don't have churches, but meetup every two weeks on sunday. they use electricity some but don't have it in their home because it divides the family. when their females come of age the father puts a ladder up to her window, so she can decide which male to mate with.

from 84-98 had to drive 132 miles each way to pickup me kids everyother weekend. both trips we would stop at McDonald's at reed city Michigan. large amish area there. both friday and sunday the amish teens would be there with their buggies. what a happy group.

My mother's family was a powerful bunch led by two good men. My grandfather and his brother. Together they got a huge family through the depression, four wars and a cultural revolution. 

One brother was a fundamentalist flavor of Baptist. The other was deeply involved in the Church of Christ. Both swore the other was headed to hell. Both wrestled with the conflict between love for their brother and family and differences in their sectarian beliefs. But despite their differences they were family. And their respective families were one big family even though they attended churches that were at odds with each other.

It must have been hard. The men in the churches hated each other as much as they hated Catholics. Even more. They competed in business and in the community and the sectarian division was obvious in local politics. It sometimes resulted in violence. But the two brothers on each side of all this managed to stay above it. Even after several heated family disagreements.

Those examples of men putting their personal beliefs in perspective for the greater good does not exist anymore. Now days people have been trained to see others as the enemy if they don't share their beliefs. They are hell bent to stamp out any opposing belief. People simply refuse to honor another's right to think differently and claim "patriot" status for doing so.

It is not enough that we have the freedom to believe what we want to believe. We must have the freedom to impose our beliefs on others. We must have the freedom to pretend that God approves of the judgements we make on our brother.

Despite the proliferation of religion in our society modern man is virtually ignorant in matters of philosophy. Many who consider themselves "religious" seem to lack any aptitude for it at all. Some of the most spiritually undeveloped bill themselves as ministers, healers and holy men. Most are dealing in division these days. It seems everyone has a good reason to go to hell and there are no shortage of people selling tickets to salvation.

I don't dislike "Christians" and I am not going to stereotype any religious group as hypocritical. Individuals are hypocrites and some churches are full of them. But that does not make their religion wrong. Just them, personally. The same with politics, sexual orientation, favorite music, social and/or cultural identity, and any other philosophical position a person could adopt.

That being said, some of the most hateful, brutal humans I have ever met have been fundamentalist Christians being hateful in the name of their religious beliefs. It was not a reflection of their religion but of them as a person. Still, it did not speak well of the people that would follow them as a leader or accept them as a peer. And right or wrong does create a negative image of "the church" in some people's eyes.

So, bob...It takes a lot of forgiveness to see past the cruelty of one individual or group and not attribute their actions to their religion. Don't lay the cruelty and hatefulness of a few hypocrites on "Christians" in general. Even if they are being cruel and hateful in the name of their religion.

If you must lay blame, blame the individual. If it is bigger than one person blame that on invisible boogey men like the Devil and the Liberals just like they do. Everyone will get along a lot better!

• Like 5
  • well done 2

lies constantly need new disguises to survive. and that is why mankind is constantly changing its social structures, trying to find in them the truth it has lost, yet only distancing itself from the truth even more.

a believing mind is a closed mind about what it doesn't know.

natives who show kindness live longer.

• Like 3

Hey bob!

I posted some music for you over in the "Friday Night Tunes" thread.  I got the image in my mind of you watching them on your cell phone sitting in the desert in your wool coat. I figured you might get a kick out of them. I know I did. 

Just a little kindness from one native to another. 

Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

thanks, when me got the 98 tahoe march 2018 the radio had so many buttons and knobs on it, got me a david alen cole disc, "call me by my name". now all me has to do is hit one button. it still plays good. used to party with dave back in the early seventies.

me cell phone stays in one spot only on the desk in me cabin at morristown. big brother can't track me. got pulled over by a Arizona trooper 19 August with dean with me.  dean was upset because the trooper was going to have me arrested for not having a az license plate and no driver's .license. don't worry dean, once he makes contact with his supervisor we'll be free to travel on, which is what happened.

being a native is great.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Relichunter2016 said:

:old::old: B.B. & B   may the wisdom be written in stone.

The wisdom is written in digital stone on Nuggetshooter Forums. Carved from solid E-rock by skilled Spanish masons to mark a trail in uncharted territory. 

We are "The B Team". A loose affiliation of geniuses and millionaires whose mission is to change the world one flaming meteorite at a time. 

• Like 1
  • well done 2

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

one flaming  Martian perchlorate sandstone meteorite at a time. 

fixed it for you:m2c:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sorry for posting the two rumor mill news articles on the meteorite forum.

it was 2006 when a female army vet called at me shop in roll az after me had called into the russ clark talk radio in yuma. her comment to me was about the boot camp gas chamber. she did not know why but she missed out of going through it. but when she returned to the barrack all the females in her group were like zombies, none recognized her. several hours later they did but still acted different, they didn't care about anything going on.

it was earlier this year me fount out that it destroy's the part of the brain that keeps one from doing harm to others. takes 40-50 years to wear off. alcohol reactivates it. me called katie about it because joe drinks a least a six-pack every day. he quit and when me seen when up there in july he looked younger and happy and fun to be around.

when me looks back on life me happiest times was not drinking alcohol. pass five years have had less than five drinks. do not miss it at all.