Nugget Shooter Forums
wet/dry washer

wet/dry washer a.k.a. bob's native on native soil topic

try this, BLM only has jurisdiction of the land and not the

native soil which covers the land.

that's why BLM leaves me alone when collecting meteorites.

native life is simple.

Wrong thread? :237offtopic:

All we got around here is dirt. No soil but there are meteorites just like every place on earth.

What the *&#% does any of that have to do with mining claim maintenance fees? :89:

• Like 2

natives seeking to do no harm require no government, which is artificial or fictitious. me eats illegal drugs each day- maple syrup, honey, herbs and many other plants.

mother nature provide's the best education entertainment and support income.

why let some government control you?

there is over 80,000 local federal agencies in the US. they are all in the business for extracting money from people.

natives are immune from their BS. 

thanks for your interest, bob

dirt is dead, soil is alive.

So lets talk about the Postmaster and the red ink stuff bob. 

Maybe if you explain your philosophy and why you believe the things you do, it will be easier for us to understand.

You have to admit that the things you say stand in stark contrast to the realities that many of us live daily. Since so many of your ideas just don't fit with how other people see things it would be helpful to explain where you are coming from.

Please expound on your beliefs and tell us where you learned all this strange knowledge. Give us some links that might guide us along this path as well. At least we might understand better and react differently when you say the things you do.

It is plain that your beliefs share much in common with the "Sovereign Citizen". At least with the postmaster/red ink/maritime law/corporate vs. natural being stuff. Can you give us a link or a name that might lead us to information that may enlighten us? Can you post a red ink document that would open our eyes?

Show us where to find the truth bob.

You also have mentioned a fellow with whom you share this same peculiar philosophy. He was arrested for selling some fake meteorites or so you have indicated. You said you had created some red ink documents with him as well. You too have sold rocks as meteorites on ebay (with a 100% rating I might add). This is no coincidence and I asked about your connection with him and how many rocks you sold. You were going to expound on that at one time but have not delivered on that promise. I know a bunch of meteorite hunters on this forum would love to hear that story. If you were inclined to tell it of course.

Respectfully,

Bob

• Like 2
  • Hmmmmmm 1

still working on the currey sittutation.

steve currey did everything right. he offered to meet blaine reed for council meeting at library to debate the issue with a state geologist concerning currey's lunar meteorites.

instead, blaine reed went and purchased one of currey's lunar meteorites, checked it with a X-RF took it to a deputy and showed him that it did not have 13-16 percent nickel.

currey was summon in to court ordered to pay reed $1,400 and do 400 hours community service. this happened in 2012.

continue later

• Like 2

Just as Bedrock has said, some of us would love to hear more about you and Steve Currey you guys are kinda of celebrities.

• Like 1

Can someone move this to the prospector's lounge? 

This is likely to be an active topic.  For those of us that have to either pay fees or file small miner's waiver, than this post will likely make Clay's info hard to find.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, chrisski said:

Can someone move this to the prospector's lounge? 

This is likely to be an active topic.  For those of us that have to either pay fees or file small miner's waiver, than this post will likely make Clay's info hard to find.

This topic will stay  here, at least for the time being to see if bob can offer more proof that is understandable and doable for non-natives on how they can become a native on native soil, if so then it can help others on BLM controlled land.

I will make sure all of Clay's current info topics stay easy to find.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Getting and/or keeping mineral rights on public land without filing a valid claim is very important to me too. I can't wait until bob explains how natives can accomplish that. I just don't see how natives on native soil could hold mineral rights on public land. It seems the two concepts exist on completely different planes. 

If a native is immune from federal law and needs no mining claim to have mineral rights, does a "native on native soil" claim to minerals trump a valid claim holders rights? How exactly does that work bob?

• Sad 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

19 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Getting and/or keeping mineral rights on public land without filing a valid claim is very important to me too. I can't wait until bob explains how natives can accomplish that. I just don't see how natives on native soil could hold mineral rights on public land. It seems the two concepts exist on completely different planes. 

If a native is immune from federal law and needs no mining claim to have mineral rights, does a "native on native soil" claim to minerals trump a valid claim holders rights? How exactly does that work bob?

Just a guess on my part, but I think it would work like any other claim, first come first served, or it might be cowboy and Indian time again!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I am not sure his version of what is "real" is as concrete as one would expect.

My guess is bob does not comprehend the difference between mineral rights and being able to camp and look for meteorites. He rationalizes since BLM does not take exception to what he is doing (and why would they?) then he is truly immune from the law. To him this is cause and effect and he presents it as such. 

He thinks federal law does not apply to him and his "native on native soil" concept is acknowledged by the officials. He makes that clear in his first post "bla bla bla ...that's why BLM leaves me alone when collecting meteorites." 

I think he sees this as some sort of acknowledgement that the BLM recognizes his special status as a "native". And that status would allow him to be free of federal laws that would require a claim to hold mineral rights. It would be inferred by his statement that since he did not recognize federal authority that a federal mining claim would not be recognized either. 

He says this about the Border Patrol too. He claimed his "native status" was motivation for their reaction to his activities. As if the law enforcement knew they were powerless when someone claimed native status. Again he uses lack of reaction as implicit approval of his bizarre philosophy. It is clear he believes laws do not apply to him and he goes out of his way to provide this as evidence that law enforcement acknowledges his special status.

This is not a support of a legal point nor is it about claims or claim fees. Like very other post it is an attempt to support an alternate reality. One in which he is special. One in which he is in control of even if it requires denial and withdraw from society.

bob makes me very sad. I have loved ones in the same position. So vested in a bizarre thinking pattern it is costing them years of happiness, life, relationships and experiences. Completely withdrawn into some alternate reality.

It is plain that most of what he fills his world with is completely imagined. It is no less than a self inflicted wound to keep from having to deal with the pain and horrors of real life. His situation is as heartbreaking as an addiction, disease, grief or any other human crisis. It is one that is misunderstood and there are limited ways to get help. Most refuse help and are relegated to a hard, sad existence. 

I have no stomach at all for the crap bob spews. It is just not real. But I love him as a human and hope he can find a way to accept some professional help. I screw with him in hopes that I might make him question his behavior in some tiny way. In hopes that he sees a big enough disconnect to at least consider how batcrap crazy some of the stuff he says is. I generally wind up feeling like I am being mean to a guy that is just so screwed up he can't find his way back. I don't know which side my posts lie on sometimes.

I hope that Mr. bob knows that I love him ALMOST as much as I love the truth and what is real. And I hope he knows that sometimes reality is hard for me to handle as well. I think all of us have been there to some extent and can sympathize with a guy that needs to compensate. When he has to compensate that much and it starts to affect his interaction with others it is easy to misinterpret what is going on.

I like to be a smartazz and rake guys over the coals for their testosterone (or lack of) induced outbursts. But bob is a bit different. He is a strange fruit and I am not trying to be cruel I am trying to be real. And sometimes with some people being real is the cruelest thing to be. 

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Que lastima
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

natives seeking to do no harm require no government. 

there were no governments until pope innocent III invented the income tax and gifted person's with dates, (april 15th 1199). thats why me brackets dates.

there is over 100 million laws, not one that requires a drivers license. 

18 USC 911 whoever falsely and willfully represents himself to be a citizen of the united states shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years or both.

evil entrapment. people have been enslaved by words.

golf is coming on, tv only gets turned on Saturday and Sunday for golf, a game played against mother nature.

do not disturb me for the next three hours. thanks 😊

• Like 1

have given a lot of thought to this.

me happiest times in my seventy five years has been among the poorest of the poor, matriarchy.

slums have visited while serving four years in the navy. three years in the outlaws mc. mormons gave me thirty seconds to vacate me home and machine shop in roll Arizona first August 2007. at the same time me son and his pregnant Chinese mate and two kids had their new car impounded in Yuma and left stranded. August three 2007 had me car impounded on ogilby road in CA.

young mormon males were wanting to work for us to learn a trade instead of serving their missionaries.

are we bitter? no. natives seeking to do no harm spirits travel the universe when their bodies return to mother earth. do harm spirits are tortured.

for those who went through gas chamber in boot camp. makes you bulligerant for fouty to fifty years. drinking alcohol reactivates it. 

• Like 1

me being ryder estate president only works for me family estate.

working on moving the mother earth estate out of the united nations.

concerning mining claims, will post instructions on how to get them out of the government control.

original deffination the word leader is first one into battle.

me enjoy's battling the corporate government. sit back and enjoy the show.

• Like 1

reason red lake nation remains their own country is the mid 1930's is because they refused forming an electoral government whereby the government would be able to control their soil on the land. 

that's why me is native registered at post in Morristown Arizona which is situated on native soil. me ryder estate is registered there.

going to register these fall rocks under mother's earth estate soon as me moves out of the united nations.

see how that works out.

registering me car at the post sure works great, cops pass me by BP waves me through and BLM leaves me alone.

thanks to all you natives for your interest, lil bob.

• Like 1

am me the only one.

waited two hours at the yuma DMV in 2008 to renew registration. before putting the tab on checked the numbers, they did not match the numbers on the new registration.

went back in and waited another two hours. the clerk acted strange, as me left, stated that, that's why the cops impound cars. they get $200 - $300 cash reward.

heading to red lake nation today.

think about this: governments claim that they control all land.

stupid bastards forgot to claim the native soil that covers the land.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wet/dry washer said:

heading to red lake nation today.

think about this: governments claim that they control all land.

stupid bastards forgot to claim the native soil that covers the land.

Yeah. Those stupid bastards.  :inocent:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

back from visiting my daughter and red lake nation natives.

be going back up there soon to get a set of dentures.

here they want $8,000-$9000 for dentures, up in Minnesota $3,000-$4,000 by female dentist.

been going to the VA every 3-4 months for 48 years to have eleven bone spurs on the bottom of me feet trimmed off.

went to a female herberlist three years ago in Oregon, in eighteen months they disappeared. can even walk around bare foot with no pain.

up at red lake nation they call me mother earth native. they do not allow any alcohol beverages, what a happy place.

Posted (edited)

I caught a bunch of nice walleyes on Red Lake and shot a nice whitetail buck near there. I also learned to respect Native Americans.  

One of the last official Red Lake Indian delegations to Washington, D.C., in 1909 to discuss treaties. Shown above left to right are (front row) George Highlanding, Everwind, John English, Chief Nodin of Ponemah; back row, left to right, Joe Mason, P.H. Beauleau, Kingbird. Basil Lawrence, Attorney John Gibbons of Bemidji, Alex Jourdain, Babeegeshig, Ehmeewequanobe. Photo Courtesy of Beltrami County Historical Society

From http://www.lakesnwoods.com/RedLake.htm

RedLak68.gif

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 2